• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I do wonder since Apocalypse got Death Seed & thus Phoenix scaling, will Hulk get to that level or lower.

"Likely 1-A" is... Likely ig, i don´t really understood your question

IIRC, the Main Cosmology was accepted as 1-A, but the characters scaling was accepted only as a likely rating
Still crazy DC went from tier 0 to 1-C to 1-B to 1-A in just a couple of years here. (technically back to tier 0 if you wanna include Vertigo cross-scaling).

well i tought 1-A and up is explicitly that tier with no "possibly"or "likely" on top if it
If it doesn´t have enough context a cosmology can end up with a "possibly/likely" rating to 1-A and above, even Tier 0 can be a "possibly" rating

Wooooow. It only took this site like a decade to catch up, but maybe next we can get it, and most heralds bumped up to high 1-A where it should be
The """right scaling""" was used some years ago. The Writer even used to be Tier 0

Still crazy DC went from tier 0 to 1-C to 1-B to 1-A in just a couple of years here. (technically back to tier 0 if you wanna include Vertigo cross-scaling).

J. M. DeMatteis (The author of Seekers into the Mistery) is a pretty much a password for Tier 0, lol, considering how he talks about "God" on his works

why-is-no-one-talking-about-this-v0-uuhgg5ixu7md1.jpeg

Sup. Remember the Laser minion vs Megamind's laser thing? It scales to 7-B, calculated and accepted. This means that in terms of raw firepower Gru has the advantage.

Sup. Remember the Laser minion vs Megamind's laser thing? It scales to 7-B, calculated and accepted. This means that in terms of raw firepower Gru has the advantage.
Perhaps but Megamind Vs Gru was never about AP but hax, intellect and better prep. Iirc MMs has better durability and hax (via equipment) while Gru has better speed and AP (via equipment), still a close and debatable MU (at least for DB standards).

Perhaps but Megamind Vs Gru was never about AP but hax, intellect and better prep. Iirc MMs has better durability and hax (via equipment) while Gru has better speed and AP (via equipment), still a close and debatable MU (at least for DB standards).
If one's strongest weapon hits the other's then its gg

If one's strongest weapon hits the other's then its gg
Pretty much and that's great, having fights where both combatants actually have feasible ways to kill each other is exciting instead of having a fight where one combatant stomps in every scenario outside one very specific and rare occasion where the opponent wins. (Pretty much pulling a MCU Dr.Strange and finding one timeline in over 14 million where Thanos loses).

Quite a few it seems.

I probably prefer Susei as Miku's MU of choice (I'm not even sure who that's supposed to be above her), but I'd also add that there is technically an IRL face behind her, so whether or not we want a JustinBlack 2.0 situation... I mean that's up to you, but I doubt many in this thread are willing to pull that same trigger.

Also... no Love Live MUs? Granblue did technically give SIP and Sunshine girls scaleable feats (as someone who spent a stint mentioning Glimmer vs Maki, I should know).

Oh so this is why I stopped getting pings for the last thread.

Part of me wishes they didn’t shift Grumind down to 730 when it was abundantly clear 800k wasn’t happening, the screeching would have been immense.

Speaking of, it lives rent free in my head that people were unironically pissed off when others either canceled or lowered their pledges. Like c’mon, people are allowed to do what they want with their own money. It gets even funnier when you realize most of the people that threw shit at the donators for not donating enough probably didn’t even donate themselves.

Oh so this is why I stopped getting pings for the last thread.

Part of me wishes they didn’t shift Grumind down to 730 when it was abundantly clear 800k wasn’t happening, the screeching would have been immense.

Speaking of, it lives rent free in my head that people were unironically pissed off when others either canceled or lowered their pledges. Like c’mon, people are allowed to do what they want with their own money. It gets even funnier when you realize most of the people that threw shit at the donators for not donating enough probably didn’t even donate themselves.

There was no need to flip out over peeps want to do something else with their money than just give it up to a fanfic webshow that has no effect on them in their lives.

I don't get the issue honestly, the team didn't even expect to reach 730k in the first place they thought 75k was gonna be a hurdle.

Now? Enough money to fund 20+episodes for two years and the rest be handled by other means

Back