• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

where did I say every piece of critism is wrong? Because I’ve criticised the sun disk and viltrum feat lmfao

But saying that argument about speed is like saying a cheetah beats a grizzly cause it blitzes it

There are two types of people reacting to Omni-Man VS Bardock:
95v6xd.jpg
The fact that literally every website says the verdict was shit, truly warms my heart. You gotta **** up bad that literally everybody agrees it shit.

I'm quite partial to tier 3 ranges myself, only for the heroes that are at the tippity top of their world though.
I think a nice rule of thumb is to keep your top sort of main characters who aren't outside context problems or gods of some sort, just a bit below the effective size of your setting. So, for a superhero setting on one planet, moon to small planet makes sense. Tier 3 is for when your setting has universe spanning empires and such.

Regarding the "Omni-Man destroys Viltrum (WIth help)" feat: Do you think the size DB gave to the planet was fine?
I found that part very interesting, I even ask chatgpt about that and I saw some sense in it
Edit: Although I was interested, I don't really know if what they calculated was correct.

Last edited:
Back