• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I'm quite partial to tier 3 ranges myself, only for the heroes that are at the tippity top of their world though.
IMO, 4-C to High 4-C, maaaybe 4-B is a very good tier for superhero stories

Anything above that is to the God-Tiers of the story/Super Technological Empires

Me making Godzilla outerversal via contract statements and IRL scaling
Random American Publisher: "Can Godzilla be slightly harmed by the characters on our story?"

Toho: "Nu uh"

Nappa when Yujiro pulls out the invisible food

he-realised-hes-not-built-for-this-v0-h1wr39ptuqjc1.jpg
It's so ******* over Saiyan bros

Someone put forward a theory, and I partially think its corrrect, that DB did this on purpose. The controversy draws in views which they need as new independent company. They know their calcs and writing is bullshit, and they are banking on it.

Keep on defending the million dollar company bro.
DEATH BATTLE is independent now in case you haven’t noticed and literally everyone in this thread thinks the verdict was dogshit, you are just being spiteful and you are not even being funny or entertaining about it like Dragonball Twitter.
You think this was their strategy? High amounts of controversy to get a lot of views?

image0.jpg

DEATH BATTLE is independent now in case you haven’t noticed and literally everyone in this thread thinks the verdict was dogshit, you are just being spiteful and you are not even being funny or entertaining about it like Dragonball Twitter.
This is what I meant by people being toxic, yet they insist that we're just b*tching about people thinking the show isn't correct.

I think Omni-Man is a much better written character than Bardock (Bardock‘s still cooler though) and my literal favorite character in all of fiction lost a Death Battle and I didn’t mind cause they did their stats justice.

I’m just upset with this episode because the research was complete and utter

I think Omni-Man is a much better written character than Bardock (Bardock‘s still cooler though) and my literal favorite character in all of fiction lost a Death Battle and I didn’t mind cause they did their stats justice.
Totally agree
I’m just upset with this episode because the research was complete and utter

Again 100% agree, tho i have a friend who has been pushing the star level invincible meta for a while so I'm waiting to see how he tackles the "nearly died destroying viltrum" feat

I agree, though I don't really think Bardock is meant to be all that deep. He's not around for all that long, and being simple is one of his charms. Anyway, who was your favorite character, if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway, who was your favorite character, if you don't mind me asking?
Ryuko Matoi. In my personal opinion the outcome was correct, they got her AP just right and only kinda downplayed her speed (not that it would've mattered in her match up.) Obviously you can get her way higher if you use KLK: IF scaling, but they explicitly said they weren't using that.

Totally agree

Again 100% agree, tho i have a friend who has been pushing the star level invincible meta for a while so I'm waiting to see how he tackles the "nearly died destroying viltrum" feat
You really can't. They say in no uncertain terms that they need the core destabilized otherwise this will kill them. The best you can really do is say that you should just discard the anti-feat and go with the highest end. But I personally don't really agree with that mentality when this "anti-feat" is by far the highest direct showing Omni-Man has in the mainline comics.

Back