• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

62RBjlO.png

Star Distance
2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*( 65/ 358)) = 0.252908568 rad or 42.97183 degrees
1.7674e+6 meters

Star Disk Distance
2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*( 106/ 358)) = 0.408855731 rad or 23.425707816094
1.6778e+6 meters

Distant Apart
89,600 meters
this isn't even a good way to get the distance lol, you should have just used the last panel since its in the sun disks pov and you see the full planet's size

Back in my day salty episodes had almost 50/50 like/dislike ratios

At this point whats the point of the research team? If theyre just going to do this why not just do a coin flip.
It's whomever the Research Team in charge wants to win.

Raven soloing Marvel? Bill beating Discord off pure statements? Wanking Omniman and downplaying Bardock?

Deathbattle has gone for too long to give them the benefit of the doubt, tbh.

I have no good will for them anymore. Season 10 clouded my eyes on their bullshit.

It's whomever the Research Team in charge wants to win.

Raven soloing Marvel? Bill beating Discord off pure statements? Wanking Omniman and downplaying Bardock?

Deathbattle has gone for too long to give them the benefit of the doubt, tbh.

I have no good will for them anymore. Season 10 clouded my eyes on their bullshit.
Swan and Ben said they want Godzilla to beat Hulk
There's a sign...

He doesn’t want to be cyberbullied and doxxed again like with Billcord, he’s probably in straight up witness protection. Can’t be caught lacking or otherwise he’d be the victim of a drive-by committed by a bunch of angry Mexicans.
I'mma be honest, with how passionate powerscalers can be, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to eat him alive and leave nothing but bones

Back