• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I’ll introduce a 4th part called the 4th reich and I will execute anyone who disagrees with me
Come at me bro
NjUucG5n

madara vs aizen is heavily disagreed

Billcord was disagreed initially until the whole agenda stuff

sasuke vs heiei is disagreed

vergil vs sephiroth is disagreed

hulk vs broly is disagreed

that sub isn't as biased towards deathbattle as it seems tbf

"Death Battle should have stayed dead."
There is wisdom in these words
madara vs aizen is heavily disagreed

Billcord was disagreed initially until the whole agenda stuff

sasuke vs heiei is disagreed

vergil vs sephiroth is disagreed

hulk vs broly is disagreed

that sub isn't as biased towards deathbattle as it seems tbf
Reddit is an immediate execution on this forum.

62RBjlO.png

Star Distance
2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*( 65/ 358)) = 0.252908568 rad or 42.97183 degrees
1.7674e+6 meters

Star Disk Distance
2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*( 106/ 358)) = 0.408855731 rad or 23.425707816094
1.6778e+6 meters

Distant Apart
89,600 meters

Back