• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

WRATHBROS THIS MEANS THERE'S HOPE!

26c4c747-d373-47be-b736-ea4ff908c615_text.gif

I remember making this joke thread a few years back asking what characters would be immune to GER's hax but would still lose the fight, regardless.

Imagine the reaction if Death Battle adds Joker to that list.

That they are normal humans outside of Metaverse and thats more accurate?
Exactly. They’re normal non-combatants. There’s nothing to measure or index. When I say “Joker” I don’t mean some random high schooler, I mean the Persona Wielding Meta-Verse Self that robs Palaces. So we index the actual character, Joker.

I am kinda perplexed about the outcome too.

Vegeta's Aria destruction had be consistently calc to be in the hundreds of Quettations of TNT which its Star Level, and while Saiyan Saga Vegeta was got stronger than King Vegeta, Bardock in his Oozaru Form and SSj Form would scale far above by a pretty large margin (500,000 / 18,000 = 27.778*252.9 = 7025.0562 Quettatons).

And the speed gap didn't seen to be a major factor despite they have Bardock at trillions of times FTL (which i'm actually suprise they end up placing Bardock that high) just in base while Nolan was only in the dozens of billions of times FTL, pretty sure it would have impacted the outcome.

Anyway leaving aside the result, i personally enjoy it the episode.

The intoduction and the analysis remind me of the old episodes since they aren't any gags involving Boomstick and Wiz's characters and instead go straight to the point with some joker, for the fight itself i do think its was pretty great even if the characters's movements was a bit stiff and of couse the music its great.

Saiyan PR is REALLY doing poorly rn. Frieza is truly carrying these monkeys.
I think this might be the reason why Frieza decided to wipe out the Saiyans in the first place.

It wasn't because he feared the Super Saiyan legend or was ordered to destroy them by Beerus. No, it was because he was sick and tired of those weak ass monkeys giving the Frieza Force a bad name in internet shows and decided to scrub them out to save the FF's reputation.

This is why Frieza's the goat, all hail Lord Frieza.

Back