• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

The Sun Disc is the perfect example of what goes on in a writer’s mind VS a powerscaler’s mind. I don’t think Kirkman thought of the ramifications of having the ship with technology like that AND the statement saying the coalition doesn’t have any technology that can hurt Viltrimites. So if you are going off of pure powerscaling brainrot and ignore consistently, then yes, Omni-Man would beat SSJ Bardock as crazy as it sounds.

interesting how in breakdown they went over an addressed the comparison of grade 1 super saiyan an the different levels an full power, nice eye of detail.. even if it might not be totally accurate in Dock's case.

The Sun Disc is the perfect example of what goes on in a writer’s mind VS a powerscaler’s mind. I don’t think Kirkman thought of the ramifications of having the ship with technology like that AND the statement saying the coalition doesn’t have any technology that can hurt Viltrimites. So if you are going off of pure powerscaling brainrot and ignore consistently, then yes, Omni-Man would beat SSJ Bardock as crazy as it sounds.
It actually doesn't. You still have to make several unsubstantiated assumptions in order to get the numbers they're getting for the sun disk. It's straight fraudulent, lol.

Last edited:
Oh so that's what they gave for the Sun Disk Feat.
Planet Vegeta's destruction has been calc is 3,704.59 Quettatons.
Freize put in more effect in his quick skirmish with Vegeta in his First Form than he did destroying his planet.

This Begeta has a power level of 250,000
i4ZpBS5.png

SSDock has a power level of 500,000
Bare minimum Bardock should scale to twice of Planet Vegeta's destruction so around 7409.18 Quettatons.
It's still lower than this wank but with an ungodly speed advantage he'd still reasonably win.

They mention a speed feat that Nolan would scale to that would only make him "only" about 14 times slower than Bardock.

As for the next time (Joker vs Giorno) - I genuinely do not think Joker needs 1-A SMT wank to win (depending on how much people buy into anywhere near Uni Jojo's). Depends which Persona's they actually give Joker, or just use the options as a catch all 'he wins more scenarios'.
They can either give him a team consisting of his closest confidants' rewarded personas of their Arcanas...

But I think the easier and more likely solution is to give him his set from his superboss fight in Reload. Which consists of Arsene, Satan, Attis, Anubis, and of course Satanael.

It's straight up misinformation as this point.

Hinging the entire argument off the sun disc, with calculations that range from pentatons to quettatons, while completely ignoring the Viltrum bust context is insanity.

It's essentially manufactured an Omniman win no matter what. Why go off a feat with so many assumptions, no visible explosion, and it completely goes against the entire narrative of Invincible.

You're telling me a random ship can output star level power? But couldn't pop into Viltrum and destroy it with utter ease? What the ****
Like I said, I don't know much about Invincible, so my enjoyment of the episode is a bit more divorced from it's actual accuracy.

But fair enough.

GER nulled King Crimson prediction of punching Giorno chest like Kakyoin and these are fated

He needs causality resistance
Also King Crimson is all about resisting Fate. People just think its time manipulation because of the method that KC uses to defy Fate (and also because most people don't even understand how it works anyway). Fate Manipulation is probably one of the worst things to try to argue would give Joker the win.

Did y'all see that this episode had no animated avatars?

I am glad, I hope this is the case with this episode and future episodes. Animated avatars are lame, I hated them.
It's very possible that this might only be the case for the initial four episodes since they were made/being worked on before the Kickstarter. Now that they got a shit ton of cash from the Kickstarter it might mean that they can afford to use them again.

It's very possible that this might only be the case for the initial four episodes since they were made/being worked on before the Kickstarter. Now that they got a shit ton of cash from the Kickstarter it might mean that they can afford to use them again.
No more animated avatars for 4 months is still good.

Also King Crimson is all about resisting Fate. People just think its time manipulation because of the method that KC uses to defy Fate (and also because most people don't even understand how it works anyway). Fate Manipulation is probably one of the worst things to try to argue would give Joker the win.
The thing is, King Crimson still showed what was fated to happen. If GER didn't revert King Crimson's actions, Giorno was going to die.

Does this mean the sun disk can be made sense of?

Cause I get the difference between Toei vs. Super canons on PL between Bardock, King Vegeta, and First Form Frieza and all, but can someone explain to me how the sun disk can be used legitimately please?

Back