• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

So I feel like the general consensus here is that Bardock should win due to higher AP and DURA. But, there a chance that they could bullshit a Omni man win.
Same, the way I see that is
Inflating the shit outta that sun disc feat to be above whatever Bardock upscales/Scales from
Downplaying Bardock AP feats

Bardock should win but I'm skeptical whether DB asspull some shit for Omni-Man despite most calcs have Bardock best stuff above Nolan unless ya resort to crossover shit and even thats a mess on itself

Same, the way I see that is

Bardock should win but I'm skeptical whether DB asspull some shit for Omni-Man despite most calcs have Bardock best stuff above Nolan unless ya resort to crossover shit and even thats a mess on itself
But bro, I feel like it’s a use crossover stuff for an Omni man win that’s just so lame. You could do the same shit for Bardock to get him a win.

But bro, I feel like it’s a use crossover stuff for an Omni man win that’s just so lame. You could do the same shit for Bardock to get him a win.
Crossover for Nolan is an example of ignoring the narrative for the sake of power glazing

Supreme power alters depending on who he faces so ya can't even say he can match a full power supreme at his best even at best that shit is an outlier given the Viltrum feat and that needed three viltrutmites to do it

The only argument ya can make is omnipotus but God that shit is so dumb

What is the speed matchup between these two looking at?

Just by the Omni-Man preview so far, they have him at somewhere in MFTL, right?

My bad. So, what does Bardock have to compete with that?

What gives confidence that they'll give those answers to Bardock?

Speaking about Speed, how much fast Bardock its going considering that they will count the Anime?

Bare minimum i think he should end up in the hundreds of millions of times FTL via Goku be capable to react and dodge asteroids while he was riding his spaceship at full speed, which was travelling to Namek which was stated by King Kai to be outside his jurisdiction, which suggest that it was located in a different galaxy at the very least.

Beside that they could use other feats to justify this scaling from Goku outspeeding Burter and Jeice's Scouters, the same items who can trasmit and elaborate data across at least interstellar distances in a matter of seconds, to Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan to be able to sense the Ginyu Force who was travelling with their Attack Pods before they arrive to Namek.

Speaking about Speed, how much fast Bardock its going considering that they will count the Anime?

Bare minimum i think he should end up in the hundreds of millions of times FTL via Goku be capable to react and dodge asteroids while he was riding his spaceship at full speed, which was travelling to Namek which was stated by King Kai to be outside his jurisdiction, which suggest that it was located in a different galaxy at the very least.

Beside that they could use other feats to justify this scaling from Goku outspeeding Burter and Jeice's Scouters, the same items who can trasmit and elaborate data across at least interstellar distances in a matter of seconds, to Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan to be able to sense the Ginyu Force who was travelling with their Attack Pods before they arrive to Name.
One can only hope that Death Battle would pick up on such relatively subtle, inoccuous things.

Speed is probably the most worthless stat in DB if we’re being real. A character can be faster by orders of magnitude and it won’t matter because the other character has more biggatons of TNT when they punch stuff. They scaled Lex’s speed to Larfleeze at 5 quintillion times FTL while they put Doom at 2 quintillion times FTL and then said that Lex had a “slight” speed advantage.

A 3 quintillion times advantage in speed would mean that Doom would’ve been a complete statue to Lex for the entire fight but instead he was just considered to be “slightly” faster.

Speed is probably the most worthless stat in DB if we’re being real. A character can be faster by orders of magnitude and it won’t matter because the other character has more biggatons of TNT when they punch stuff. They scaled Lex’s speed to Larfleeze at 5 quintillion times FTL while they put Doom at 2 quintillion times FTL and then said that Lex had a “slight” speed advantage.

A 3 quintillion times advantage in speed would mean that Doom would’ve been a complete statue to Lex for the entire fight but instead he was just considered to be “slightly” faster.
I do think them saying it was slight was bit of an understatement but uh, that's a little over a 2 times speed advantage not a 3 quintillion times difference.

3 vs 5 is a not even a x2 difference, much, so slight is the right word, also speed matters, cuz even if your opponent punches and tanks more then you, if you have good haxes, they make up for it

So, for animalities its:
Liu Kang: Phoenix
Geras: Hippopotamus
Quan Chi: T-Rex Skeleton
Scorpion: Scorpion
Sub-Zero: Wooly Mammoth
Smoke: Gorilla
Sektor: White Rhinoceros
Cyrax: Hornet
Noob Saibot: Crocodile
Kitana: Hummingbird
Mileena: Orchid Mantis
Reptile: Venus Flytrap
Rain: Pufferfish
Havik: Hyena
Kenshi: Wolves
Takeda: Octopus
Johnny Cage: Great White Shark
General Shao: Brown Bear
Reiko: Bighorn Sheep
Homelander: Griffin
Omni-Man: Hail Mary (Kaiju)

Ah, nope they went with the eagle despite it already being apart of his move set. And looks really nice

Damn that looks sick.
image0.jpg

Back