• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well, one thing that i have to give to this blog, as much Omni-Man was wanked they didn't try to play conservative with Bardock as they go bananas with his scaling too.

I was surprised to see garlick jr feat mentioned, I hope bardock wins.
I forgot garlic is canon to the toeiland continuity and had a small star feat
Is it to anyone surprise most of these blogs wanks or downplays characters and explanations for them arent good either

DB anyway wont even take in consideration the same stuff
The best i see if the Solar disk feat vs King Vegeta feat x Great Ape and Ssj multipliers

But back on your point I feel some blogs try to be reasonable but half the time it feels so dubious especially given modern vs scailing going for the highest end and not thinking of it makes sense narrative wise

They clearly stated and wanted peeps to not take the highest ends seriously but I wasn't expecting potential scaling to reach 1-B for Nolan (via 16D Supreme) and L1-C for Bardock (via hyper space Dead Zone) WTF!?!

Im not trusting blogs after they purposely tried to lie and scam up on dmc downplay only to later be giving the excuse they didnt check better on placing Heihachi as mountain level with sub rela speeds while doing double standards on material to him while Geese gets wank full on and so much

Those who work on these blogs, most of them are literally people who dont know wtf they talking, if even an actual mythos individual called them out on being garbage, what does that tell you in general along past ones on their researching

Most already point out how Omniman was getting high ratings there

They clearly stated and wanted peeps to not take the highest ends seriously but I wasn't expecting potential scaling to reach 1-B for Nolan (via 16D Supreme) and L1-C for Bardock (via hyper space Dead Zone) WTF!?!
If these are deadass in there, whether to take them seriously or not still calls out on the fact they somehow pulled these statistics somehow and the characters scale? Yeah no

Im not trusting blogs after they purposely tried to lie and scam up on dmc downplay only to later be giving the excuse they didnt check better on placing Heihachi as mountain level with sub rela speeds while doing double standards on material to him while Geese gets wank full on and so much

Those who work on these blogs, most of them are literally people who dont know wtf they talking, if even an actual mythos individual called them out on being garbage, what does that tell you in general along past ones on their researching

Most already point out how Omniman was getting high ratings there
It ain't the G1 blog mind you tho I get ya point
If these are deadass in there, whether to take them seriously or not still calls out on the fact they somehow pulled these statistics somehow and the characters scale? Yeah no
I legit Don't understand how they even got this shit
They could've easily stick to the main fears yet went full wank like come on

I legit Don't understand how they even got this shit
They could've easily stick to the main fears yet went full wank like come on
Tbf the highball meta in DB did affect the Vs community to be more willing to accept high end feats/scaling (e.g 1-A or higher heralds) plus the current 1-A (or higher) free for all here on this site, this might be all a consequence but... yeah... anything above 4-C possibly H4-C for Omnidock is rightfully contentious imo.

I kinda of like VS Blogs due to them collecting a big amount of information and i personally liking to see what are other people opinions regarding a subject that i have interest on

But yeah, you can't say that scaling-wise they aren't very dubious to say the minimum :V . Not all blogs have weird scaling but the biggest part of those that i saw do

I think that's what happens when you wants to give both high-ends and low-ends to characters even though they are, respectively, a massive amount of wank and downplay

Gigastomp even with Archie scaling since DC scales super high in Death Battle.
Starfire doesn't scale to the full DC cosmology
Joshscorcher is one of my favorite gaming review channels and I like both the characters, even if it’s another LOLDCHERALD W. I am in his server and he was pretty estatic about Death Battle smashing its records, maybe that’s what gave him the idea to try the kofistarter route?

I love powerscaling content creators.
it seems it could be fun

Garp solos your series tho
monkey-d-dragon-real-v0-8jbh6zqpjcnc1.jpeg

Back