• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

This is headcanon. Canonically Mario couldn't use it before Peach and co. arrived:

This is the big problem. Mario fought Bleck by himself and couldn't do it. This canonically happened, and all counter arguments are literal just headcanon like "Bowser loves Jr. so he can use them" or "anyone can use them, they were just wrong".

It's a ******* DB that's using nonstandard shit explicitly. Saying he can summon them via the love he and his son share isn't that unbelievable and could make for an epic moment

Alright, analyzing remake options.

TMNT BR is technically decent option. Remember, the damn episode isnt even available in YT now lol. They also disrespected Mikey HARD people still talk about that. Its a valid choice for remake, even if results are still same.

MarioSonic3... look, I actually do think this probably the only other MU besides GokuSuperman to earn 3rd ep. But even if presentation, results & animation could be better, I dont feel the need for this now. We have BowserEggman coming up, enough about MarioSonic.

MasterChiefDoomguy, respectable choice, was done early with sprites and Doomguy has seen massive rework. Its arguably spite for MC L, but this one has biggest glowup opportunity otherwise.

ZeldaPeach funny enough was very controversial back then. But animation is decent enough even with Zelda's sprites. Would casuals still want to salty runback this for Zelda W? Which wont even happen? I guess its interesting enough but still on the lower of priority here.

TerminatorRobocop is in the boat of "good ep + results but modern treatment would be cool". Tho since rematches are for either salty runbacks or fixing bad animations I feel this isnt priority. Respectable choice tho.

GaaraToph & YangTifa have same issue. MUs were not big and its obvious wrong results we want corrected. But its too obvious. As MUs themselves I dont feel the need for these to get priority. The saltyness is too much for these.

MewtwoShadow is a surprisingly good MU that was the most wasted. For the record, this is the worst fight animation of this list lmao. The major problem is this being Shadow's 4th time, but **** it, animation wise no one is as deserving to get good animation.

TracerScout hmm yeah I guess this is kinda high here? Its specifically Scout getting bad animation treatment. Results maybe too. Its alright idea I guess.

BenHal **** off, no amount of better alien usage will fix anything to feed capeshit again, piss off.

The point is that Eggman has counters, and isn't completely vulnerable to just letting his stuff get stolen. If Bowser steals he can just steal it back (Also he can't use the Ruby anyways, it's locked to the DNA of the first one who used it as seen with the Avatar in Forces). Plus Metal can just copy Kamek's inventory stealing abilities, and then Eggman can make tens of thousands of Metals (Forces ending).

The main point is that inventory stealing isn't as big of a win-con as Bowser side likes to hype it up. Bowser can't use most of the stolen equipment, and Eggman and Metal can just steal it back.

Eggman can just resist that with superior lifting strength, or by fusing with it like he does with the Ruby in his Lightman form. We know Bowser can't suck up stuff up if they simply resist the pull, or are inside something else (As seen in the Dark Bowser fight, he can fail to suck up Fawful, and straight up can't do so when he's inside Dark Bowser). Worst case scenario he just has Sage store them in Cyberspace or store them himself in White Space, as she would be able to see Bowser doing that with her simulations, and he can't steal from another dimension.
You guys argue the Bowser side has him do OoC shit (literally don't I argue shit he's ACTUALLY done in like several plots and games) but then argue shit like this for Eggman.

Sage is a victim of hacking and being corrupted if Bowser fuses with Eggman's tech and gets access to the Eggnet. Can you prove she resists either of these?

Have fun stealing back the Ruby when it's sealed or transmutated. Have fun actually USING the thing when they're gonna be apparently constantly wrestling with it. Bowser's options are still better regardless. Metal would have to specifically copy that ability after seeing it and by that time the Ruby could already be destroyed or BFR'd. The Ruby is the source of most of Eggman's potent shit. If he doesn't have it or can't use it reliably even for a bit that's still highly detrimental to him regardless and would allow anyone else in Bowser's army to potentially make a decisive strike.

Bowser doesn't really use sealing that much in straight up fights. And isnt fusing via with Wonder Flower? That does random effects per use? Still unreliable.

Enough about Mario
ENTER
GXLmwGwWQAACwrm

Why did they go for that Goku Vegeta fist bump fanart vibes lmao

Back