• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Because you don't play Minecraft, right?

Either way, Minecraft has gone downhill ever since Microsoft acquired it.
I have played it, actually, both on the 360 legacy edition and then the bedrock edition on modern consoles.

Truth of the matter is, I'd rather take slow and boring updates, and sloppy spinoffs, than for the game to be under a raging bigot

I have played it, actually, both on the 360 legacy edition and then the bedrock edition on modern consoles.

Truth of the matter is, I'd rather take slow and boring updates, and sloppy spinoffs, than for the game to be under a raging bigot
Fair enough, I care more about the quality of the product than virtue signaling about the person making it, unless he's like, killing kids or something. Either way, I doubt Notch is more bigoted than my uncles and other people I've seen.

Can we not get into this augment.
Too late
20418F84BFBFF5EE16BB21F95F227C60BF034687

Fair enough, I care more about the quality of the product than virtue signaling about the person making it, unless he's like, killing kids or something. Either way, I doubt Notch is more bigoted than my uncles and other people I've seen.
having someone being more bigoted than another person doesn't automatically exclude the other person from being bigoted, it'd be like saying "the KKK exist so I can't be that racist"

having someone being more bigoted than another person doesn't automatically exclude the other person from being bigoted, it'd be like saying "the KKK exist so I can't be that racist"
I'm not denying that he might be bigoted, I am saying that I don't care as long as he makes a good product.

Back