• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Ren Is Jorkings real name(fight me manga bros)
Also funny how it’s going down replaced last surprise as the defacto persona song
The manga fans can't even argue against it anymore. It was used in the anime, then in the dancing game, before being put into the ports of the game as the default option by switching languages.

Akira Kurusu is dead.

Ryuko Matoi. In my personal opinion the outcome was correct, they got her AP just right and only kinda downplayed her speed (not that it would've mattered in her match up.) Obviously you can get her way higher if you use KLK: IF scaling, but they explicitly said they weren't using that.
Did it hurt seeing her lose?

Probably impossible considering it hasn't even been 24h since OvB was even dropped. But there have been some good takes and criticism on a lesser scale.
It will take a while to fully dissect how bad the sun disk feat is. Right now I'm seeing people mostly point out the Bardock downplay.

I like rwby and its gotten better

Idgaf what anyone says

I like RWBY too, but to rip my trillionth line from Blizzic 'the only thing this show is consistent at is... being inconsistent'

If I had to rate the seasons:
9 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1
(roughly, anyway)

Meanwhile: Red vs Tai; the two 'booba' episodes; and Guts vs Dmitri:

p5etu.jpg

How does that match play out? Off rip that sounds like a stomp for Valentine, but I'm probably missing something.
Without cross-universe scaling to past Parts Valentine gets blitzed and AP stomped, but he has a mountain of hax and probably can't ever truly die because his stand will just grab another Valentine from the multiverse forever.

At least, I think that's where that MU is at? Most people agree that Armstrong manhandles Valentine but he obviously wouldn't be able to affect Dimes 4 Crimes

Back