• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

You really can't. They say in no uncertain terms that they need the core destabilized otherwise this will kill them. The best you can really do is say that you should just discard the anti-feat and go with the highest end. But I personally don't really agree with that mentality when this "anti-feat" is by far the highest direct showing Omni-Man has in the mainline comics.
Oh I’m aware. That’s why I’m curious

I like rwby and its gotten better

Idgaf what anyone says
I hope you enjoy it, genuinely.

I had this really visceral hatred for it for a long time after Monty passed, and I'd in turn pass those feelings along to anyone who expressed interest in it. But eventually I realized that that's just unhealthy and mean.

If you love RWBY, that's great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I don't see eye to eye with Carthu on a lot of his takes, his SSJ3 video is pretty bad, and he generally has a terse and demeaning attitude towards who disagree on stream, but he generally makes good content.

I want to present to Death Battle my thesis on how you can get Saitama to Universe Level without even using the Cosmic Garou fight
View attachment 770
Since no one asked

1. Wank Boros to Star Level thanks to the anime guidebook (ignore that this is most likely a mistranslation and all the other sources say Boros's attack was either planet or planet surface destroying)

2. Use an audiobook chapter where a simulation of Saitama from today casually one shots a simulation of Saitama from yesterday to prove that Saitama gets at least 10x stronger each day (ignore the questionable reliability of the simulation and use Saitama explicitly growing in the middle of the Cosmic Garou fight for further evidence of his daily growth if you feel like it)

3. Take Star Level and then x10 and x10 and x10 for however many days it's been since the Boros fight, until exponential growth gets out of hand

It's so incredibly stupid and disingenuous that it might just be perfect for Death Battle's research team

Last edited:
Wait aren’t the rwby cast minors?
Yeah they are 15 at the start of the series

I guess there's only so much times you can say "This scaling is ass"
Basically, yeah. Everything that can be discussed has been discussed. You either buy the Sun Disk scaling or you don't (most don't, obviously).

Not much to say about the next one either, especially this early. The only things to really discuss are, "do you think GER has infinite stats?, and, "do you think Joker resists GER?"

The ones in America especially have shit takes in regards to the series.
In my experience elitists are just as bad. I'll take a casual who hasn't seen the series since he was a kid over some dude who thinks the dub is a stain upon Toriyama's legacy and treats everyone else in the fandom with contempt

Back