• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Few reasons. 1) We have no idea how many hits it took from Doomsday to destroy the Moon 2) If we assume Doomsday is relative to Steppenwolf this would be an outlier, the next highest feat (if we're generous) is Superman's tectonic plate calc which is orders of magnitude weaker then this feat from two characters he should outscale by a significant amount. No one else has a feat even approaching that magnitude on their own and it's kind of insane 3) Steppenwolf fighting this version of Doomsday is an assumption. The quote comes from a magazine mentioning Wolf survived a battle with Doomsday which could just be alluding to the events of Hunter/Prey where Doomsday fights Darkseid (Steppenwolf is there for that) and the same publication theorizes Luthor is working with the New God. It's fairly clear this publication shouldn't be taken seriously

Few reasons. 1) We have no idea how many hits it took from Doomsday to destroy the Moon 2) If we assume Doomsday is relative to Steppenwolf this would be an outlier, the next highest feat (if we're generous) is Superman's tectonic plate calc which is orders of magnitude weaker then this feat from two characters he should outscale by a significant amount. No one else has a feat even approaching that magnitude on their own and it's kind of insane 3) Steppenwolf fighting this version of Doomsday is an assumption. The quote comes from a magazine mentioning Wolf survived a battle with Doomsday which could just be alluding to the events of Hunter/Prey where Doomsday fights Darkseid (Steppenwolf is there for that) and the same publication theorizes Luthor is working with the New God. It's fairly clear this publication shouldn't be taken seriously
Fair enough

All we know for certain is that a Doomsday broke the moon, we have no real evidence other then the magazine that anyone even scales to him and we have no idea how this moon bust happened. The moon bust is also magnitudes above the next best feats so its clearly a mess we should avoid until we get better feats

And also, based on the accepted Low 6-B results on here, should I start a CRT of the scaling to it since no one else is doing it? Should the pre motherbox levels scale to this too? People like Wondy and Aquaman can fight fairly against Steppy for the most part, which is why I suggested this. And should the Snyder keys get upgraded from this too?

Last edited:
And also, based on the accepted Low 6-B results on here, should I start a CRT of the scaling to it since no one else is doing it? Should the pre motherbox levels scale to this too? People like Wondy and Aquaman can fight fairly against Steppy for the most part, which is why I suggested this. And should the Snyder keys get upgraded from this too?
I think the current High 7-A's scale yeah, the question is consistency. Snyder Cut shouldn't imo because the feat has additional context that makes it weird

I think the current High 7-A's scale yeah, the question is consistency. Snyder Cut shouldn't imo because the feat has additional context that makes it weird
Wouldn't that mean that the pre motherbox levels would stomp their snyderverse counterparts which already upscales them?

Actually, the Snyder keys should be nuked
That's my suggestion, currently the Snyder Cut isn't canon and since it's just clutter it needs to go. Really I only added them as a compromise but no one seems to mind them going. I would at best suggest a sandbox to preserve the Snyder versions in the event Flash takes ZSJL as the definitive take

But then again, It would make no sense that the Pre Motherbox levelers would stomp their Snyderverse counterparts which literally upscales them

Removing the Snyder Keys doesn't really make much sense as, regardless of whether they are canon to the DCEU, its still an officially released movie. If y'all want to throw them on their own page despite sharing most of its info with the DCEU ones, by all means, but simply getting rid of them ain't exactly the solution.
I men it kinda does. The "Prime" pages mostly use Snyder material anyway via MOS and BVS and some of the Snyder keys even just write "As strong as Theatrical Counterpart". It's not really worth having two keys that are nearly identical from a versus perspective
But then again, It would make no sense that the Pre Motherbox levelers would stomp their Snyderverse counterparts which literally upscales them
Blame the canon, all I can say. The simple fact is that a feat happens in the TC that doesn't in the SC and that puts them higher
Could you clarify this?
Basically we have to make the case for Low 6-B, hence why I bring up the Atlantis feat

Also I almost forgot, the calc for DCEU Atlantis is a lowball. Atlantis is stated to be a continent in the Aquaman Guidebook for Atlantis which would probably make that easily Tier 6 if you use the size of Greenland (which is a good lowball I guess). I bring this up because between the High 6-C for Supes and the Low 6-B from Steppenwolf this might be consistent
Thought M3X already addressed that in the comments, but I probably missed something

They're Atlas' daughters. Supposedly Atlas is dead and was killed by a former Champion of the Wizard (Black Adam?). No idea if he has any statements but it might help with Shazam and Adam's place in the hierarchy of power, especially if the rumours about WW showing up in Fury are true
Actually the daughters want to release Atlas apparently so that means he's still alive

I know this isn't a Young Justice thread but has anyone done some calc for Klarion and Child?
Was any progress made on this?
I think I know what feat you're thinking of, although keep in mind, a lot of Child's feats are done while all the other Lords of Chaos are powering Child up.

Do we know when she began being empowered by the other Lords of Chaos? Were there any points (With her on the "Mortal Plane", anyway.) where she wasn't so empowered by them?

Because if so, we may need to ask what the Lords of Chaos scale to?

Still, making volcanoes is probably a good AP feat, not to mention her grandiose geokinesis.

For Child, I was planning on making her "At least High 8-C (Klarion's current tier), likely higher (since we see that even without the other Lords's support, she's Klarion's superior and can take Fate and the others in battle and overpower them), far higher with the Lords of Chaos". Still, in terms of feats, her volcanoes and geokinesis are great, plus the fact that creates massive pillars of fire visible from space, and there's also Klarion sinking the whole Atlantis continent in seconds

For the Lords themselves, I don't know if we can give them anything. There is a moment that could be good for a commong profile (I have thought about how to make one for a while tbh, either one for each type of Lords or simply a collective profile called "The Lords (Young Justice)".) in the last Child episode. Savage goes to talk with the Lords (both Chaos and Order) with Phantom Stranger to beg them to stop Child and he starts by saying "you govern the balance in all things, from the largest galaxy to the tiniest quark", wich would probably make them at the very least 3-C in their true form.

Last edited:
Back