• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you ever thought this wasn't gonna flop lol WB really makes some questionable choices they said no to this man😭

Ah you may be right

1) It's crazy, apparently it was mostly Ezra's script and Morrison was just helping out but idk 2) I could be wrong but I know that Mortal's scripts is out there (and actually really solid)
The Flash Prequel Comics

wi9ab9jaog691.jpg

krgxn9jaog691.jpg
Barry's old costume gets damaged (He's been wearing that shit for over five years), Batman will probably make him a new one during the events of this mini-comic series.
Now you mention it, if Flash takes place in 2021/22 that would mean he has been wearing the suit for four, five years. It also means the JL has been active that long and that Bruce may be in his 50's by this point (since wasn't he 45 in BVS 2015). I'll be interested to see whether they take the Snyder or Whedon films as canon, apparently Flash's time travel is referenced but I'm unsure if that is in the film proper

1) It's crazy, apparently it was mostly Ezra's script and Morrison was just helping out but idk 2) I could be wrong but I know that Mortal's scripts is out there (and actually really solid)

Now you mention it, if Flash takes place in 2021/22 that would mean he has been wearing the suit for four, five years. It also means the JL has been active that long and that Bruce may be in his 50's by this point (since wasn't he 45 in BVS 2015). I'll be interested to see whether they take the Snyder or Whedon films as canon, apparently Flash's time travel is referenced but I'm unsure if that is in the film proper
I’d imagine whedon since I’m pretty sure synder has gone on record that his cut is an elseworld

Anyone know when the trailer for Shazam 2 is coming out?
The Flash is probably getting a trailer soon, so unless the Sandberg jumpscares us. Trailer order will probably look like this
(This is just speculation)

The Flash teaser 2 or first official trailer
Shazam: Fury of the Gods
Black Adam Trailer 2 (JLSA Trailer)
Fury of the Gods second trailer
Aquaman: Lost kingdom

Not gonna lie, I don't know if I'm going to see the Flash if they keep Miller honestly, though tbf all scenes have already been filmed so it's very complicated

Not gonna lie, I don't know if I'm going to see the Flash if they keep Miller honestly, though tbf all scenes have already been filmed so it's very complicated
They're playing two characters. Its near impossible to recast since not only have they finished filming, but Ezra was doing ADR for the movie like two weeks ago. The best you're getting is a last minute reshoot where Barry is played by a new actor during the ending scene of the movie.

Its a real shame since I've heard that Ezra gives a really good performance in the movie (Though Keaton, Affleck, and Calle are also really good, but Ezra was stand out)

They're playing two characters. Its near impossible to recast since not only have they finished filming, but Ezra was doing ADR for the movie like two weeks ago. The best you're getting is a last minute reshoot where Barry is played by a new actor during the ending scene of the movie.

Its a real shame since I've heard that Ezra gives a really good performance in the movie (Though Keaton, Affleck, and Calle are also really good, but Ezra was stand out)
Too bad Ezra had to waste it all by doing stupid shit

This'll be one of my most mixed films I'd have watched in a while if it turns out to be decently good and not in the same way as Ms. Marvel with something like a power change making it unable to be at its peak but for a literal criminal leading the film and knowing the shit he was up to will just taint it all for me

Alternate universe where he doesn't retire 👀
That or he simply appears as Bruce
Cut to a hallway in a fancy five-star hotel, everything is peaceful until a large flash of light overtakes the room

Barry Allen, skids to a stop as the light disappears. Out of breath and confused, Barry takes is his surroundings

Cut to a side perspective shot of the right side of Barry, as the hotel door next to him opens up revealing Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale). Barry turns to face him as Bruce stands at the doorframe of his room.

Bruce Wayne eyes Barry up and down

CB-Bruce: What the hell was that and who are you?

Cut to a forward perspective shot of Barry

Barry: Patrick Bateman?!

Cut back to the right perspective shot

Bruce makes a confused and disgusted face before slamming the door closed on Barry

Back at the Batcave, Supergirl and Power Girl continue are shown having an arm wrestling contest

Cut to a hallway in a fancy five-star hotel, everything is peaceful until a large flash of light overtakes the room

Barry Allen, skids to a stop as the light disappears. Out of breath and confused, Barry takes is his surroundings

Cut to a side perspective shot of the right side of Barry, as the hotel door next to him opens up revealing Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale). Barry turns to face him as Bruce stands at the doorframe of his room.

Bruce Wayne eyes Barry up and down

CB-Bruce: What the hell was that and who are you?

Cut to a forward perspective shot of Barry

Barry: Patrick Bateman?!

Cut back to the right perspective shot

Bruce makes a confused and disgusted face before slamming the door closed on Barry

Back at the Batcave, Supergirl and Power Girl continue are shown having an arm wrestling contest
lmao, did he just break the 4th wall?

Back