• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My only real reason for being happy that MCU Thor is over the DCEU is because Snyder cultist make it absolutely ******* insufferable to have anything remotely side to side next to it or try and one up the MCU when they have good feats and shit going for them and it genuinely annoys me so it'll be a big blow to them when they see that Supes and the rest of the DCEU isn't all that

Other than that yeah I'm generally happy both verses are getting deserved upgrades, its just for me the DCEU is tainted with a different kinda toxicity than the MCU like I'd rather deal with a film bro who's a wannabe critic and people who have genuine reason for having a mixed opinion about MCU shit than obsessive fanboys and have to see all kinds of behind the scenes drama and ****** up shit.

It may sound bad but I'm genuinely happy the MCU has stuff over it though I wish it were just better all around in the DCEU's part so I can enjoy them both wholeheartedly

Last edited:
My only real reason for being happy that MCU Thor is over the DCEU is because Snyder cultist make it absolutely ******* insufferable to have anything remotely side to side next to it or try and one up the MCU when they have good feats and shit going for them and it genuinely annoys me so it'll be a big blow to them when they see that Supes and the rest of the DCEU isn't all that

Other than that yeah I'm generally happy both verses are getting deserved upgrades, its just for me the DCEU is tainted with a different kinda toxicity than the MCU like I'd rather deal with a film bro who's a wannabe critic and people who have genuine reason for having a mixed opinion about MCU shit than obsessive fanboys and have to see all kinds of behind the scenes drama and ****** up shit.

It may sound bad but I'm genuinely happy the MCU has stuff over it though I wish it were just better all around in the DCEU's part so I can enjoy them both wholeheartedly
I can only understand that and approve, I've been experiencing toxic jerks from both the MCU and the Dceu. It's very sad (and pathetic) some people can't just appreciate movies and stuff from both and instead try their hardest to find any reason to be jerks.
Not to mention the Snyder cultists are doing more harm than good, because of them Snyder gets more and more hate even though the guy is very sweet according to everyone who has worked with him but because of cultists who can't accept he's not perfect (and he's not, I'm a fan of most of his work but his movies are not flawless), people think he's just an arrogant prick

I can only understand that and approve, I've been experiencing toxic jerks from both the MCU and the Dceu. It's very sad (and pathetic) some people can't just appreciate movies and stuff from both and instead try their hardest to find any reason to be jerks
Man dude like no matter how people felt about say Ms. Marvel it had some good direction and inspired shots and camera work it at least felt different from other MCU stuff but there were still plenty of film bros on twitter trying to rip this person a new one for saying they liked one of the camera shots from the episode showing the behind the scenes like damn let people enjoy it

Hate when verses get complaints on both sides of things when they cater to fans or decide to be outgoing but in terms of the DCEU I just hate the absolutely mob mentality obsessive attacking of snyder cultist and seeing shit like this ezra situation and amber heard even goinf back to the malicious play WB made on Snyder when his daughter passed to use that as a chance to remove him from their shit it's just all a different kind of bad

I think for me one of the worst experiences I've had with the DCEU is when my girlfriend told me she hated batman and superman and didn't find them interesting because what she saw of then was from the DCEU and that shit hurt a little ngl because I love them and I had to like stop her and shit sit her down and explain that those aren't the most accurate depictions of those characters and that she may love them if she saw some other media of them, Had her watch The Batman with me and Superman and Lois's season one. Superman in particular she really really started to like after that but I just wish people got that vibe and direction to begin with because I hate explaining comic book shit when people have a blank slate or have seen stuff that isn't the best because it almost feels like I'm mansplaining and I really hate that feeling(kinda makes me uncomfortable to talk about some media in depth)

It's really sad, even with all the problems the DCEU has, it could just be fun. But not, we had to have a bunch of jerks who harass those who don't share their opinion, let's just be entitled jerks so the guy we're trying to defend will get the reputation of an arrogant asshole even though he's actually very sweet.
And that's not even mentionning the problems with Amber Heard and Ezra Miller.

I think for me one of the worst experiences I've had with the DCEU is when my girlfriend told me she hated batman and superman and didn't find them interesting because what she saw of then was from the DCEU and that shit hurt a little ngl because I love them and I had to like stop her and shit sit her down and explain that those aren't the most accurate depictions of those characters and that she may love them if she saw some other media of them, Had her watch The Batman with me and Superman and Lois's season one. Superman in particular she really really started to like after that but I just wish people got that vibe and direction to begin with because I hate explaining comic book shit when people have a blank slate or have seen stuff that isn't the best because it almost feels like I'm mansplaining and I really hate that feeling(kinda makes me uncomfortable to talk about some media in depth)
I don't have a problem with explaining stuff in the comics and I don't have that feeling but I get what you mean. Same stuff with these versions of Batman and Superman, I really like them and I think people are too hard on them but I get why they're not loved by everyone, they're definitely not the best version. As always, the DCAU is the best (with the Arkham version for Batman).

Same stuff with these versions of Batman and Superman, I really like them and I think people are too hard on them but I get why they're not loved by everyone
Same moreso cavil but I think Affleck is at his best in the snydercut when he's full of hope
As always, the DCAU is the best (with the Arkham version for Batman).
This is objective facts

FVHqtZvWQAArM9f

Comic preview

FVHqtZvWQAArM9f

Comic preview
Hawkman?
More like Dripman
Am I right
There were Anti-Life shenanigans or something, right?
it's likely, the Equation is carved into the Earth's surface, Steppenwolf recognises the Equation based off the weird magma symbol (which is way more specific then the cracks in the TC) and we know Darkseid outright found it, likely referencing the magma symbol as the ALE. Snyder also said that the symbol is a "projection" of the ALE brought forth by Uxas hitting the Earth so it's more likely that then Uxas just manipulating magma kilometers within the Eart's crust. Disappointing but its accurate and if the Snyder Cut is canonized in Flash then that's what we'd have to go with.

If they god against gods or the daughters of Atlas and they are similar in power to gods, then it will be good
They're Atlas' daughters. Supposedly Atlas is dead and was killed by a former Champion of the Wizard (Black Adam?). No idea if he has any statements but it might help with Shazam and Adam's place in the hierarchy of power, especially if the rumours about WW showing up in Fury are true

Why isn't the moon cracking feat from real Doomsday during his battle with Steppy never in mind?

Back