• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The one where DD makes the blast when he's on Stryker's
That one was calced at High 6-C at the bottom of the blog, but this was said about it:
Doomsday's feat is invalid because Matt noted that the feat took blace over Delaware Bay and wasn't even close to being bigger than the Delaware bay where the feat takes place.
Basically Matt's argument for that was because the explosion never goes beyond Stryker's Island in the movie, which is only 4 km long. He also considers the curvature scaling wack for the same reason.
The confirmed destroyed area is a 2-mile radius

FUvRp3xaIAYvuk5

The JSLA (Sans Cyclone, who actor is taking the picture) and Sabbac

Nvm, the calc got accepted back as the low end the high end was accepted earlier tho anyone got any idea how to calc the patterns of the amounts of lava spilled over?

The Ezra thing is insane because it feels like I'm seeing a lot of alt media channels use this for traction to basically prop up narratives involving certain groups but the the issue is a young girl has been kidnapped. Why the hell are we arguing about this shit rn? Why are we not behind the idea that Ezra is a predator who needs to not do what they are are doing

Last edited:
The Ezra thing is insane because it feels like I'm seeing a lot of al media channels use this for traction when the issue is a young girl has been kidnapped. Why the hell are we arguing about this shit rn
The worst parts about it are the takes that literally are only concerned about the damn movie and not that simple fact that literally someone's been kidnapped like they focus more on the guys riddles and taunts than the actual crime

Been trying to keep daily updates on it but ya don't really hear about the girl at all ever

Not even that, how goofy is it that people are using this to justify hatreds and shit when this isn't a political thing? This is a clear cut criminal act, what the ****

Not even that, how goofy is it that people are using this to justify hatreds and shit when this isn't a political thing? This is a clear cut criminal act, what the ****
Yeah but when shit tends to involve celebrity crime the actual crime part is usually like 99% glossed over for the "culture" or "memes" with people usually being extra ignorant on their takes or trying to justify the actions that were done

The Ezra thing is insane because it feels like I'm seeing a lot of alt media channels use this for traction to basically prop up narratives involving certain groups but the the issue is a young girl has been kidnapped. Why the hell are we arguing about this shit rn? Why are we not behind the idea that Ezra is a predator who needs to not do what they are are doing
I think this has a good idea as to why

Seeing the Justice League listed onto there, I wonder how it would've went through when Christopher Nolan was originally going to have Man of Steel be canon to The Dark Knight Trilogy
Honestly I trust it would've went hard as hell I'm kinda down to see how nolan would've handled it though the MoS we got is still near and dear to me it definitely could've made some definite improvements

Back