• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkest Knight Addition and Low 1-C Retcon Punch for Superboy Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
In the recents comics: Death Metal #6 and Secret Origin, we saw more feats and abilities for the Darkest Knight.

* Add Sealing. Was able to seal Perpetua with the remains of the Source Wall. Alhough her power was nearly gone at this point.

AIm5i6ElcLOAQ1g6sKGWkw_MT08DMzKxZ2BmKui05_28JFRRDtyhqmvbdwtItcHFJH4xUrywUaFMBMp5b5lMRebV1ao97ScjOkViObmIiJHQbOUzVzy1M__fNd1kmSJLHbh90kTeow=s1600

T4IsCx8jgXHsi1bsbkFvj7GcAxJ0DX5I9VFZWw-j-rnKkoDqS4mSv3ta2CeY_48ioYoPJuyiXuc-BqDaY07CIZqDu-J3yY91QX65bWPN14hQ0PdebhVOmYTAEjYd6U02yCuCGG-omg=s1600

* Was able to resist Superboy Prime's Retcon Punch.

2iYrno9tRK_uDRd5ciDmd-Ns4EuFqpmCD0YoJAro9mhySoRaUNjmeXgdhpqd8SO_OshA6ju6dX38L5Jo9lS_uWdm-jLRAyVqD8u8DBQyzkd9NoiF3DriMYmFRqqSJ2PbPQJBfrQQIw=s1600

UinSxKE_axuD3cvBJt3L8zRsHCXUFWvKEroPVh82apyubl1fiGlE-ALSO1MPplHDtL0kHSNlmtZyrVDwunA23W8Wo0pgZZ2oc_NJGUkX4qUFGKQC07qtUPRzu5PvXa7bA-oSUZeEJQ=s1600

Ah__QiEnpKfJ_Ow07pZcDqr9zPsPMbWk4EQXBpGltwe5zshOoFuMj0RpyQ3EvBuUUxBGIKAmxp_ShhxtcBllDb1iTAP034BQ-fWq2nJguZ_91XrNIpZNvzAYkdYdTYWJUKRH1-ff9g=s1600

* Superboy Prime's Retcon Punch was powerful enough to destroy the three universes of endless crisis at once.

YT3BHfF.jpg

F5i9TeC.jpg

FigJkXv.jpg

Superboy Prime needs Low 1-C rating for his Retcon Punch since it was able to destroy three universes at once and hurt the Darkest Knight.

YuriAkuto made a thread just moments ago, but here is where all the scans are.

This is fine, but in regards to 1-C retcon punch. I'd wait, we don't actually know how much damage it did to the Darkest Knight, something tells me he allowed Prime to hit him and kill himself and he's going to be fine more or less. But I can't say, it's best if we just wait for the saga to finish, it ends January 5th so we won't be waiting long to get all the answers we need.

Okay. Everybody, let's continue in the thread that I linked above please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back