• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem with DC's 2-C ratings

So all 2-C people in DC will be 2-A, or just a few?
from what I can tell according to the DC rescaling thread, all of the heralds will be upgraded to 2-C, but will probably not be affected by this considering how much superior characters such as Godhead Darkseid and Diminished Perpetua/BWL are

Very Quick Edit: Just scanned through the OP again yeah all heralds would be 2-A as well

from what I can tell according to the DC rescaling thread, all of the heralds will be upgraded to 2-C, but will probably not be affected by this considering how much superior characters such as Godhead Darkseid and Diminished Perpetua/BWL are

Very Quick Edit: Just scanned through the OP again yeah all heralds would be 2-A as well
so are the characters getting bumped to 2-C becoming 2-A?

At the moment, DiDio is just an Editor's statement. I'm looking for in comic scans that would support these alternate hypertime timelines existing within the orrey.
I would also much prefer this. Didio(t) is not even in control of DC anymore, and we need in-continuity confirmations regarding that he was not just making casual/offhanded impulsive statements about plans that were discarded and not applied in practice.

Last edited:
The Hands recreated the Local Multiverse into countless realities. Did anything happen to that? I couldn't follow it very well.
They reference it again in Frontier. It's still endless and without boundaries but it's the natural expanse of the universes, not the Hands making those realities. They just reset things to how they were except that one need for boundaries.

Bump

I think a single Universe in DC should be at least 2-C, or at least the Prime Universe. We have multiple statements of New Earth housing multiple timelines, although we are never given an exact amount of how many timelines there are, so I think 2-C should be a reliable guess.

Bump

I think a single Universe in DC should be at least 2-C, or at least the Prime Universe. We have multiple statements of New Earth housing multiple timelines, although we are never given an exact amount of how many timelines there are, so I think 2-C should be a reliable guess.
Can I have some scans suggesting that New Earth houses multiple timelimes? What I think is that the Earth produces countless timelines with each life but are not contained within New Earth necessary. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

Can I have some scans suggesting that New Earth houses multiple timelimes? What I think is that the Earth produces countless timelines with each life but are not contained within New Earth necessary. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.
Sure thing, need some time to gather the sources since the WiFi where I’m at right now is complete horse@ss

On second thought I think you’re right. My initial thought was that any mentions of other timelines from 1986 (post Crisis on Infinite Earths) to 2005 (pre Infinite Crisis) might be possible indications of New Earth housing timelines such as this, this, and that. Looking back at these scans I don’t see strong evidence of New Earth housing numerous timelines.

On second thought I think you’re right. My initial thought was that any mentions of other timelines from 1986 (post Crisis on Infinite Earths) to 2005 (pre Infinite Crisis) might be possible indications of New Earth housing timelines such as this, this, and that. Looking back at these scans I don’t see strong evidence of New Earth housing numerous timelines.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I haven't found any scans of the comics showing New Earth hosting multiple timelines. I believe some scans have been misinterpreted, causing some people to believe that New Earth contains multiple timelines when in fact New Earth only produces timelines that are contained within Hypertime.

Back