• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
2-C Darkest Knight

Low 2-C Bill Cipher

Speed is equal

"I will be the bullet. The multiverse will be the dark alley"

I have some children I gotta make into corpses!

main-qimg-74fa90a39601814e1195ab87640f73cf-lq
main-qimg-0fdd541346c6e0857d41d8da0f2b1dea-lq

Skimming over their profiles, and TDK seems to have a 6x AP edge thanks to threatening six universes as opposed to Bill's one. Though Bill's Low-Godly can make up for that. TDK can also escape from any BFR Bill throws via Dimensional Travel. As well as depower Bill or absorb his powers as they fight

Skimming over their profiles, and TDK seems to have a 6x AP edge thanks to threatening six universes as opposed to Bill's one.
That's not how it works in Tier 2, as the distance between universes is unknown so the actual gap is unquantifiable. So even being infinite x Low 2-C is still Low 2-C.

Indeed.

Though what exactly does the DD lead IC? That EE sounds pretty dangerous if it erases histories, same with the Powernull.

Indeed.

Though what exactly does the DD lead IC? That EE sounds pretty dangerous if it erases histories, same with the Powernull.
He's literally DC taking the piss out of and making a shitpost character of "Batman always wins" and "Batman with prep time".
Which is to say, he doesn't have an actual lead, it's different depending on what he's up against, simply using what works best and has contingencies for like basically anything ever, hell, him getting up to low 1-C was done by just outplaying everyone and having plans for everyone and everything.
I guess initially he just threw hands to test his cosmic power against Perpetua when he first got it, but even that didn't last long, and used the source wall to kill her.

Though, OP picked Low 2-C Bill and 2-C TDK, who scales to like 52 unis so idk what he's cooking, seems like a mismatch given it's 1 uni vs 52, or infinite unis vs 5D low 1-C shit so at no point do they actually overlap.

I'd think so? His body is just some energy that his noncorporeal mind ***** with he can freely control.
If the transmutation doesn't affect his disembodied mind he can probably just reality-warp his body back to whatever he wants in the same way he shapeshifts to take any form or can regen from molecular disintegration by just manipulating his body particles, both of those are just his disembodied mind thinking what to do and just doing it.
So yeah I think the transmutation would affect him, I just don't know if it'd do anything except annoy him for like 2 seconds.

I'd think so? His body is just some energy that his noncorporeal mind ***** with he can freely control.
If the transmutation doesn't affect his disembodied mind he can probably just reality-warp his body back to whatever he wants in the same way he shapeshifts to take any form or can regen from molecular disintegration by just manipulating his body particles, both of those are just his disembodied mind thinking what to do and just doing it.
So yeah I think the transmutation would affect him, I just don't know if it'd do anything except annoy him for like 2 seconds.
To be fair Bill has NPI on Soul, Mind, Energy and Type 2 Concepts, though I'm not sure how that even comes into play. It's worth to say that when he transmutes someone, they become unconscious.

Has he transmutated anyone before that can be cognizant without a body? TDK's consciousness has absolutely no bearing on the state of his body tbh, it's mostly just a means to an end.

Though, OP picked Low 2-C Bill and 2-C TDK, who scales to like 52 unis so idk what he's cooking, seems like a mismatch given it's 1 uni vs 52, or infinite unis vs 5D low 1-C shit so at no point do they actually overlap.
Bill has Low-Godly so AP doesnt matter

I expect a soul to be if soul ripped, if Dipper was blown into a bloody vapor, I don't think he's gonna be that cognizant my dude.

And I'm not talking about the soul, but rather a disembodied mind that has no form.

And I'm not talking about the soul, but rather a disembodied mind that has no form.
Mindscape is the Soul+Mind of beings, after Bill was gonna kill Dippers Body it was stated his Mind would float around for eternity

Huh, you people are really gonna stretch what is basic soul shit here 🗿

Any actual proof it makes them non-cognizant

I'm asking for proof that the transmutation would make it so TDK can't undo it by thinking, as in, not conscious when transmuted.
idk why im asking this, TDK's cracked clairvoyance, precog, and cosmic awareness means he knows Bill can transmute him and exactly what it can do the moment the match starts passively, and from there he just makes sure he can't by powernull or something.

No. Since when Low Godly and above get stopped from AP?
I made a QNA thread about it
coz what happens if TDK ends up busting multiverses, would Bill be able to regenerate from that?
apparently if a 2-C person nukes universes the person with low godly regen wouldn't be able to regenerate unless they have feats of regenerating without space and time

I made a QNA thread about it
coz what happens if TDK ends up busting multiverses, would Bill be able to regenerate from that?
apparently if a 2-C person nukes universes the person with low godly regen wouldn't be able to regenerate unless they have feats of regenerating without space and time
Only if they specifically nuke Bills history

Only if they specifically nuke Bills history
He can and would if that's required. He knows exactly everything Bill could possibly do the moment the match starts.

I don't have a proof for that yet, but can TDK do something against Madness 2/3 hax?
he's a jokerfied batman, the whole reason he's evil and unhinged is because he got hit with the triple dose

Is his Precog passive?
Yeah, he knows the future, past, and present, all at once, he perceives time non-linearly and all this other wacky shit. He has Dr. Manhatten's funny perception shit.

Is his Precog passive?
The Batman Who Laughs' intelligence section says this:
Nigh-Omniscient. (Has the abilities of Doctor Manhattan, and perceives time in a non-linear fashion, seeing the past, present, and future simultaneously. His powers allow him to view everything throughout time as well as the workings of the multiverse. He is aware of every Batman from the Dark Multiverse, and was able to pull aspects of the most terrifying and vicious of them, including their skills and experiences, and stitch them into his own mind)

Yeah, he knows the future, past, and present, all at once, he perceives time non-linearly and all this other wacky shit. He has Dr. Manhatten's funny perception shit.
The Batman Who Laughs' intelligence section says this:
I thought Nigh-Omniscience intelligence was not combat appicable on the wiki?

Plus wouldnt Acasuality 4 help Bill?

Well touching him isn't going to be easy like not even memeing, he skillfucks hard
And Dr. Manhatten can come back from becoming vapor easy so that's not doing anything.
and im pretty sure Type 2 and 3 madness he can shrug off simply due to being Batman who has absolutely ******* dumb res feats
I thought Nigh-Omniscience intelligence was not combat appicable on the wiki?
That just means he won't know shit that isn't in his verse, the whole seeing the multiverse, seeing the future all at once and all this other funny stuff still applies.

Back