• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, i also disagree with Cyberspace/Info 2 give layer, and aside from the whole higher dimensional thing the rest is fine to me

Tbh, i also disagree with Cyberspace/Info 2 give layer, and aside from the whole higher dimensional thing the rest is fine to me
Well, in abstraction level, info type 2 is on the same level as concept type1 since they do the same things, will add you later today in the agree section

Also the HDE is a mistake, what i meant was 4D potency

So Cyberspace, a realm with unquantifiable/countless data that also contains multiple dreams which are separate space-times, is one of infinite dreams in Maginaryworld, which is one of infinite worlds in the multiverse.

Hmmm…

Btw, while I'm neutral on the abstract stuff and not fond of the 3rd proposal, I have no issue with Chaos Energy having 4-D hax potency, since we see that it has powered beings like Solaris.

Disagree on the latter part
something being a higher source doesn't mean it cannot exist as a lower kind of force.

But this shows that it is capable of existing in a higher form making it function at best this can function as a universal energy system but doesn't mean anything it gives or creates is suddenly 4D.

We've seen from time to time that Emerald and Chaos energy can power things that are inferior to their full capability and this only proves that Lumina,Void, the End are capable of doing 4D feats
not that everyone with Chaos energy is suddenly 4D conceptual.

Agree with HDE

too unfamiliar with the abstract layers so I cannot comment on it

Ah, okay. Thank you.
I'm iffy on Chaos energy being life-energy, in a sense, since the Emeralds have been both depowered and powered up, and that didn't seem to affect people. Sonic and the Custom Character were in Null Space, which I think is said to be, like, closed off from other universes (unlike the open and ready to serve universes i guess), so they should be without Chaos there, but, they were okay.
I also personally want more to back it other than one US manual from the 90s, in which translating for games, (nothing against anyone who worked on them) could seem like shooting in the dark because you're late for your wedding, so to speak.

Disagree on the latter part
something being a higher source doesn't mean it cannot exist as a lower kind of force.

But this shows that it is capable of existing in a higher form making it function at best this can function as a universal energy system but doesn't mean anything it gives or creates is suddenly 4D.

We've seen from time to time that Emerald and Chaos energy can power things that are inferior to their full capability and this only proves that Lumina,Void, the End are capable of doing 4D feats
not that everyone with Chaos energy is suddenly 4D conceptual.
Chaos Energy is already and UES, this case is not their "full capability" which they need someone to channel their thoughts into it to strengthen the Chaos Energy they produce, this is the most basic thing they do, where they Energy gets shared to give life and energy to all things, all without a user using them to do that, the energy itself must be of 4D capacity and conceptual since it naturally exists as part of all living things as what makes them have energy and be alive in the first place, in an 4D and Abstract existence/being, all of their bodies are Higher Dimensional and Abstract, so for the Energy to be part of them, it would be Abstract and Higher Dimensional in potency by default, just like all things of that being

Ah, okay. Thank you.
I'm iffy on Chaos energy being life-energy, in a sense, since the Emeralds have been both depowered and powered up, and that didn't seem to affect people.
they give the vitality and energy, them being depowered wouldn't take away the one's that they already gave to people, besides, even when depowered they still have somewhat of Chaos Energy inside of them, shown when Sonic in Adventure could recharge them by chaneling his thoughts and making them produce more Chaos Energy

Sonic and the Custom Character were in Null Space, which I think is said to be, like, closed off from other universes (unlike the open and ready to serve universes i guess), so they should be without Chaos there, but, they were okay.
i mean....what is to say that the Emeralds weren't still giving them that even when they were there, i don't see why that couldn't be the case

I also personally want more to back it other than one US manual from the 90s, in which translating for games, (nothing against anyone who worked on them) could seem like shooting in the dark because you're late for your wedding, so to speak.
i don't understand this point really, like, the manuals are not contradicted, them being old really doesn't take away from their credibility

You just proved my point by saying its of 4D capacity.
That for sure would prove its concept being 4D but that doesn't mean someone cannot manipulate the physical aspect of it which are far more limited than its abstract nature which is the idea itself of chaos energy.

Something can be of 6D capacity yet only contain a 4D universe. But something of 3D capacity cannot contain 4D or higher (unless special circumstances where in fiction plays around the logical assumption of things).

So a 3D person with chaos energy would only possess 3D energy of chaos energy not it's max capacity.

I don't understand the argument about it being conceptual in nature. Sure it exist as abstract as life/vitality
But energy is not an abstract and we have been shown how its energy form can be limited and cannot be fully manifested unless fully capable of.

At the very least i'd agree that in its entirety it is a 4D concept but not all forms of it is 4D as you state

You just proved my point by saying its of 4D capacity.
That for sure would prove its concept being 4D but that doesn't mean someone cannot manipulate the physical aspect of it which are far more limited than its abstract nature which is the idea itself of chaos energy.
as explained above, "Energy" doesn't work like that, it doesn't have axis to have a "dimensionality" the only reason i am not suggesting the energy to have Higher Dimensional Existence is due to that, also there is no "physical aspect" to speak of, Energy is not physical in the first place, hence why it doesn't have dimensionality

Something can be of 6D capacity yet only contain a 4D universe. But something of 3D capacity cannot contain 4D or higher (unless special circumstances where in fiction plays around the logical assumption of things).
i don't understand this point, you saying that it can't doesn't tell me why it can't, it is just Energy, it doesn't have a dimensionality, so i really don't understand what you mean by "contain" when the energy doesn't have size for such things to matter

So a 3D person with chaos energy would only possess 3D energy of chaos energy not it's max capacity.
There is no such a thing as 3D energy, energy doesn't have dimensionality

I don't understand the argument about it being conceptual in nature. Sure it exist as abstract as life/vitality
But energy is not an abstract and we have been shown how its energy form can be limited and cannot be fully manifested unless fully capable of.
The Energy is abstract, it exists as a natural fundamental part several abstract living beings, that being their lifeforce and energy, the last part i don't get, "fully manifested" unless "fully capable off" if you are talking about them varying in power, well, that depends on a user using them, and here they are by themselves, so they are not even close to their maximum power

At the very least i'd agree that in its entirety it is a 4D concept but not all forms of it is 4D as you state
Could you give examples?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back