• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interestingly enough, The End says that all "dreams" will meet their end at his hands in the Japanese dub.

Support for TE having concept stuff?

Also, I looked at Modern Sonic's P&A, and shouldn't Super Sonic have resistance to Conceptual Manipulation? He can take hits from people like Time Eater and Solaris, after all.

I don't think the word "dream" should immediately be indicative of conceptual stuff or it will quickly spiral into a rabbit hole that can be abused. The context which The End uses the term dream doesn't seem to fall into this case. It seems they're just referring to life forms in general by its wording.

That aside, Eggman says he used the Time Eater to erase ALL of his past defeats. That'd include his time in Maginaryworld and his failure to obtain the Precioustone like he wanted, so the Time Eater would get Conceptual Destruction regardless.

I think it's just worded extremely weird
Oh no no I absolutely agree, it is weird. That's the same translation I keep seeing everywhere, however, so I was inclined to believe it's correct and is just weirdly written?

The main problem is The End fight has no subtitles for either language. Not sure about scripts.

I don't think the word "dream" should immediately be indicative of conceptual stuff or it will quickly spiral into a rabbit hole that can be abused. The context which The End uses the term dream doesn't seem to fall into this case. It seems they're just referring to life forms in general by its wording.

That aside, Eggman says he used the Time Eater to erase ALL of his past defeats. That'd include his time in Maginaryworld and his failure to obtain the Precioustone like he wanted, so the Time Eater would get Conceptual Destruction regardless.
Fair enough.

Tbf if the End was going to destroy everything everywhere, that would inherently include Maginaryworld if we treat it as him destroying things outside of one universe.

Back