• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Block Busters (8-B/8-A Tournament) [BRACKETS CLOSED]

Rip for the rwby characters for being baseline and getting fights with city block level+ characters

The RNG Machine after eliminating all RWBY Participants in the tournament as fast as possible

unknown.png

Raiden towards Guts be like:
unknown.png
Sadly it is indeed mostly a wipeout in favor of Raiden, given near-equal skill+near-even or superior speed+greater lifting strength+durability negation, and given just how insanely stacked it is, Guts' RNG safety net is (generously) gonna cause the fight to end in a mutual KO. Maybe 0.25-0.5/10 Guts is gonna luck out, figure out Raiden's dura neg in time to not die from it and in a way that doesn't decommission either of his arms or cripple Dragon Slayer, and coin toss a win scenario where he can contend with Raiden's comparable stats and avoid wrassling with him

Which sucks, because given their many similar shitty life experiences, they should be brothers from other dead mothers

If Miura's assistants decide they can do his work justice, though, perhaps Guts will close the gap against MGS4/BoGMGR Raiden, maybe get some better lift PRs and an MHS or MHS+ lightning dodge

Last edited:
100% rigged, reroll or I'm calling the cops. 🔫

Mad I didn't make it in time for this, could've nominated some W.I.T.C.H. characters.

Back