• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maddie Fenton vs Yuno Grinberryall (8-A tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Maddie Fenton vs Yuno Grinberryall (Beginning of Series)

Speed equalized; SBA
IMG_1935.webp
IMG_1933.png

Don’t really know much about the other character so I’ll provide a little round down on Yuno.

Yuno scales to around 155.6 tons.

speed is equal

In this key Yuno is much more likely to stay back and spam ranged attacks as thats all he really has at this point. He can create tornados and razor winds, form wind into swords or a bow and arrow, and create a hawk out of winds that acts like a real animal. Finally in a pinch Yuno can call on Sylph to boost his power.

The Maddie I choose (but forgot to clarify when I choose her cause it was super late) is Season 3 Maddie who's stronger than Season 2 Maddie, who's stronger than Season 1 Maddie who's comparable if not a little stronger than Season 1 Danny Phantom who in the first episode (his weakest) has a +500 tons feat, she also shown to outperform Season 3 Danny Phantom at times.

So she definitely has the AP edge over base Yuno but Sylph should be able to even that out. Upon first awakening she was able to basically one shot Mars, who was pretty easily besting Yuno, Asta, Luck, and Klaus right before, with seemingly little effort.

The things is Maddie has the Ghost Gloves which can amp her strength to an absurd degree (It allowed Season 1 Jack to mop the floor with Vlad Plasmius) and she also can use her Fenton Portal Bazooka to BFR him.

Is that portal gun something that she uses often? Also what’s the range on it, like how close does something need to be to get pulled in?

Sylph should be able to even that out. Upon first awakening she was able to basically one shot Mars, who was pretty easily besting Yuno, Asta, Luck, and Klaus right before, with seemingly little effort.
This isn't a big enough scaling chain to even match Maddie in my honest opinion

Season 3 Maddie's Scaling Chain

Beginning season 1 Danny Phantom is 500+ Tons <<<<<<< Battle Suit Technus was completely unfazed by that Danny's attacks and stomped him = Danny then became powerful enough to challenge another Battle Suit Technus = That Danny couldn't even make the Fright Knight flinch with his his attacks <<<< Danny mid fight became powerful enough to trade blows with the Fright Knight = Beginning season 2 Danny Phantom is at least as strong as before <<<<< Danny becomes strong enough to blow off Skulker's limbs with ease despite them previously trading blows in a previous episode < Archer Ghost defeats that Danny and could take his attacks with minor damage <<< Tucker Foley caved in the Archer Ghost's forehead <<< Season 3 Danny grows in power and could match a held back Vlad in combat who previously stomped Beginning season 3 Danny with a weaker duplicate = That Danny couldn't break through Undergrowth's vines despite his strength << Maddie casually tore through Undergrowth's vines using her strength and simple tools.

So Maddie scaling chain is huge and said chain starts at 500+ Tons... a higher level than Yuno's who begins at 155.6 Tons...

Unless you can provide a bigger scaling chain, Maddie simple no sells all of his attacks without even flinching.

Last edited:
Is that portal gun something that she uses often? Also what’s the range on it, like how close does something need to be to get pulled in?
It's not used often iirc. It's range is several meters from what's shown, so if Yuno moves a decent distance, it's going to be ineffective.

Might as well vote.

I'm going with Maddie she has a massive AP advantage do to her large scaling chain above multiple characters who are unfazed by attacks above Yuno's AP as I explained in my previous comment above to the point where Yuno's attacks will do nothing so his range advantage is pretty much useless. Yuno has higher lifting strength in a rating even though Maddie scales to Class K characters (I've yet to update her profile) but I'll ignore it since it's not on the page but if he attempts to restrain her, she has hidden lasers in her suit which can blast all around her.

Maddie eventually just hits him once or blasts him and it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back