• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament (ALL BRACKETS ARE FILLED)

What version of Illiden are we using?

I'm assuming Night Elf
I mean by the rules I can pick and choose between the two 7-A keys for each fight, but I prefer to start with DH since Mage Illidan does use the hell out of Arcane which has Polymorph in it and... yeah I shouldn't need to say why free hits decently early on instead of later on is a bad thing lol

This guy, he is fair

I mean by the rules I can pick and choose between the two 7-A keys for each fight, but I prefer to start with DH since Mage Illidan does use the hell out of Arcane which has Polymorph in it and... yeah I shouldn't need to say why free hits decently early on instead of later on is a bad thing lol
OH SHIT

I though he had both his base abilities along with his mage abilities and I'm like "How the hell is anyone supposed to deal with this"

I would definitely use Night Elf Demon Hunter Illiden then

OH SHIT

I though he had both his base abilities along with his mage abilities and I'm like "How the hell is anyone supposed to deal with this"

I would definitely use Night Elf Demon Hunter Illiden then
Uh, he does have his mage abilities in DH, he just doesn't use them unless pressured pretty hard

He's just mostly versatile TBH, he's got a lot of spells but none of them are instant wins unless the opponent is just that bad

Or, even better, you can be Haru and have a direct counter to Illidan's magic via a sword that can break him out of anything yeeted at him

whoever wins this tournament will fight Ben tennyson in a later thread i will create, kind of like a final bonus boss thing

Calling it, meruem or illidan winning the tourney
Those are methods of stalling Swampfire, not getting around his regen to incap or kill him, especially since Haru's fear manip is of unknown Potency.

So Swampfire is completely uncontested in terms of stomps outside of the finals where he could face Meruem or Johnny Test. And both me and Random know how Illidan vs Johnny ends so he's not even a factor in this equation
I have...confidence.

Tournament will start after 8-10 Hours

Sauce_0297.jpg

I swear to God if you beat Saiki and we face again. PROMISE WE ARE GOING TO BE CHILL ABOUT IT.

CUZ THIS IS THE THIRD TIME WE WILL FACE.

Back