• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament: The Resurgence From Failure

SOMETIME FAILURE IS A LESSON, AND LESSON WILL MAKE US OVERCOME THE MISTAKES WE DID BEFORE

●​

WELCOME TO THE RE;RISE OF @Veloxt1r0kore TOURNAMENT OF FATE

●​

images

In this Realm of the spirits that fought each others to proof who is the strongest, the best, and the deadlist....there always be a exhibitions battle being held by individuals that known with their fame, called as the tournaments, attended by many peoples and their characters, and fought one per one in a duel, one shall live and one shall fall....and one that has been live would fight an another combatants until their fall....over and over...until the only one and true warrior stand above them all and crowned as the champion!

Last time we seen someone who had couragement to held an tournament that has never seen before, with his ambitious feeling he moved forward
But such unfortunate thing has struck upon his event and even himself, and at that one point he decided to abort the tournament event
However time flew forward and he felt that the fall of his first ever tournament was just part of the learn as a human, and by learned the mistakes and failures he had in the first tournament, it's time for him to introducing the second tournament presented by him better than before!

This time instead the island annihilation, it would be an urban destroyer!

Rise now all the peoples of VSBW! Time to participate on this event! By a person who will tried to made his legacy alongside these amazing individuals who had held their amazing tournaments!

And now it's time for the Fights and Matches Ambassador do his redemption alongside his three Supervisors (@Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First ) to make and held his own tournament, the time is now! The Urban Destroyer Tournament! Proof your characters as the best and stand above them all!

RULES

1. Maximum Participants that can enter: 32 characters, however two spots are taken by mine so that leave 30 characters left
  2. Mid-Hax Tournament, anyone who is higher than that (non-smurf or smurf) or having too broken hax (Existence Erasure, Type 8 immortality (depend, if it wasn't strong then it'll be allowed), high-mid and above regen, conceptual manipulation, etc) aren't allowed
  3. (Can be removed) For safety, Metal Gear Characters aren't allowed to participate and for KnY supporters who want to use the demon slayer, use everyone except Tanjiro as he has been overused
  4. Speed are equalized
  5. Random encounter, no prior knowledge and whatsoever
  6. AP Limit: From above 100+ Tons to at least 500 Tons
  7. Win via Anything!! (K.O, Incap, or Kill)
  8. One users can submit two characters, each one of them must be from different verses
  9. Follow up from no. 7, Two characters per one verses
  10. The Arena would be: Every locations in the Earth
  11. images
  12. No Tiers Jump, period
  13. Starting Range/Distances: 10 ~ 50 Meters
As i sais above, the Supervisors of this tournament would be: @Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First

PARTICIPANTS/COMBATANTS
  1. Takao META (Myself) (can be changed to someone else if she's too powerful for the tournament)
  2. Gyomei Himejima (Myself)
  3. Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form (@Jamesthetaker)
  4. Balerion (@RoTt35)
  5. Giant Warrior (@Dragonite007)
  6. TSG Bad Girl (@Adem_Warlock69
  7. Enterprise (@Popted2)
  8. BoS Yuno Grinberryal (@Kazuma_kuwabara)
  9. Post-Machine God Maple (With Machine God) (@Kazuma_kuwabara)
  10. King Neptune (@Psychomaster35)
  11. Darth Vader (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
  12. Shockwave (Michael Bay) (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
  13. Atlas Weiss Schnee (@Popted2)
  14. Mid-Game Wolf/Sekiro (@Naitodesu)
  15. GIGA Queen (@Psychomaster35)
  16. Nosferatu Zodd (@Arnoldstone18)
  17. Atsuta Yukihito (@DontTalkDT)
  18. Gunha Sogiita (@DontTalkDT)
  19. Post-Arc Reactor/NWH Electro (@Nico-v11)
  20. BoS Crona (@Lynieryz)
  21. Black Swordman Guts (@Nico-v11)
  22. Pre-Ressurection Kamen Rider Black (@Lynieryz)
  23. Foot Soldier Markus Kruber (@DaReaperMan)
  24. Ironbreaker Bardin (@DaReaperMan)
  25. BoS Magna Swing (@Arnoldstone18)
  26. Sentinel Prime (@Harith0cell)
  27. Rockwell (@Spinoirr)
  28. Ultimate Spiderman (Shattering Dimension) (@FantaRin_The_First)
  29. Atlas Penny Polendina (@FantaRin_The_First)
  30. Feng (Undead Unluck) (@Spinoirr)
  31. Versus Ikaruga (@Hagane_no_Saiyajin )
  32. Ryouna (@Hagane_no_Saiyajin )

BRACKETS

NOW, ENJOY THE FEST...

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Since each series of Kamen Rider introduces a variety of Riders, there is one that is OP and one that is not.

Word of mouth, I assume? From what I guess, a lot of folks saw the more skilled and OP Riders in the various other tournies and assumed that the skill and OPness is consistent across all other Riders... Plus, there is a shit-ton of Riders, and a person who doesn't know shit about KR wouldn't be bothered to look at all of their profiles, I suppose.
Doesn't mention that the Riders also fought a lot's of broken opponents as well in their matches history (Riders vs Servants rivalry for example, even with the readjustment on the invul, the rivalry still live on to the tier 1 category)

Doesn't mention that the Riders also fought a lot's of broken opponents as well in their matches history (Riders vs Servants rivalry for example, even with the readjustment on the invul, the rivalry still live on to the tier 1 category)
Notably them actually giving Grimgor Ironhide a fair fight lol

Well i did say "at least 500 tons" so the limit isn't a plain 500 tons but slightly higher than base 500 tons
But i dunno, what do you guys think?

Well i did say "at least 500 tons" so the limit isn't a plain 500 tons but slightly higher than base 500 tons
But i dunno, what do you guys think?
If they aren’t too stupidly skilled, I suppose they’re fine, but that’s your decision.

Don't worry, SK chars aren't that much of skill monsters
Yeah Ryona and Ikaruga stay, we can proceed to make the bracket now and the format is still remain same as the 6-C tourney: Double elimination or something like thay
so when the tournament start?

originally i wrote "welp im out, remember boys, memes are the DNA of the soul" but then remembered i could support Maple from Bofuri so i could probably have some fun

you know what hurted me the most about the DD situation? he never said sorry to me nor he seemed even regretful about what he did to me

he knew i really wanted to take part to his last tournament, and then he trew me like trash ,

he replaced me and completely mocked my situation sending me nonsense messages when i asked why he did this

i learned why he did this , but this is unacceptable, he lost a friend that day

you know what hurted me the most about the DD situation? he never said sorry to me nor he seemed even regretful about what he did to me

he knew i really wanted to take part to his last tournament, and then he trew me like trash ,

he replaced me and completely mocked my situation sending me nonsense messages when i asked why he did this

i learned why he did this , but this is unacceptable, he lost a friend that day
I'm kinda sad too since he helped me with clash of clans and i participated in many tournaments made by him

yeah DD went full cuckoo

Whoa…

At least after reading the RVR I understand why he took games and stuff very seriously.

we were doing fine as good friends until he got mad cuz of a misunderstanding with a co leader in my clan (Clash of Clans). Cut me off cuz of it :/….

i was so upset that something like that ruined our good friendship. Now I understand it’s probably a psychotic thing. And it also makes sense how we became friends in the first place because I sometimes go crazy and people say I act like an anime character 💀. He was drawn to that side of me I guess.

Based on what I saw in the RVR, His behavior was very bad. Sorry to everyone who had to experience that, I think he is really going through something Irl and trying to escape reality by pretending he is in a fictional universe.

Pardon my words, but what the **** have I been missing?!

Can't decide if it was lucky for me to not know of this until right now-ish or unlucky for me to discover this now...

Welp, I do suppose that this is a valid reason for Velo to remove DD's title and status as a past tourny victory from his starting post, or smth... but really, this is just a weird nugget of information that is taking a long time to process for me...

Btw. what decides how large the starting range is?

Back