• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charles Calvin vs Optimus Prime

So Charles is much stronger than Optimus (>~2.89x) due to one shotting Henry with his weapons who is on his level.

Given how Optimus is a robot and many of his abilities are technology based, that would give Charles the chance to hack them as he did with the entire Toppat Airship as well as a robot to shut them down, which includes his weapons, forcefield, and even Optimus himself.

Voting Charles via hacking and the AP advantage

I mean, they are robots which Charles has hacked before, and nothing states they resist it unless somebody can prove me otherwise.

I mean they're """"robots"""", not the same as just a standard robot, plus just because someone can hack one thing, doesn't mean they can hack everything, the complexity of the thing kinda matters. Like hacking into some dude's PC isn't the same as hacking into the government, something with a billion failsafes or a literal alien. I wouldn't be surprised if standard hacking wouldn't even work due to the discrepancy in literally everything, from coding to language.

I'll i know are them hacking the goverment in tf1 and megatron infecting ksi drones with his chromasomes

And that too I guess.

I'd say by virtue of being alien alone that hacking becomes exceptionally more difficult if not impossible, unless they use the same exact programming languages, failsafes and more as we do on earth, which I'm like 99% sure they dont.

Has the forcefield been broken by higher AP before, especially from oneshot values higher than his own durability?

Also, even if Hacking can't work, he can forcibly shift Prime's gravity downward to the point he would faceplant to the ground, hence warranting a potential incapacitation enough to shoot him to death.

That might work, how potent is the gravity? Is it enough to surpass Prime's LS?

That might work, how potent is the gravity? Is it enough to surpass Prime's LS?
The gravity can easily overcome Henry's Class 25 LS, which makes Henry downscale from almost 25 tons (as he struggled with his feat and got crushed after a short while)

Henry is stated to weigh 50 kg (which is extremely low but they are stick people so eh), so:

Gravity multiplier = 24,750 kg / 50 kg = 495 times gravity

Now Henry couldn't lift the weight he lifted for long, but Charles' gravity easily crushed him anyways so it'd still be accurate

I'm not sure how much Prime weighs, but I'm pretty sure his weight combined with Charles' increased gravity will likely incap Prime due to the sheer weight of his own body

I'm not sure how much Prime weighs, but I'm pretty sure his weight combined with Charles' increased gravity will likely incap Prime due to the sheer weight of his own body
Apparently, Optimus is based on a Peterbilt 379 truck which weighs 20,000 lbs (9071.8474 kg)

But doesn't he grows to massive size when he changes? Pretty sure there are way more stuff there than in an actual truck since there's an entire robot inside of the truck
He supposedly weights anywhere from 8.5 to 10 Tons going by the guides and statements in the movies.

Even if Prime isn't fully held down, at the very least it can slow him down due to the sheer gravity. So, Charles should be able to get multiple shots in while he is slowed.

His canonical weight is 4300 KG.

But if the gravity could hold down only Class 25 LS, I don't think it'll work on Class M LS.
The gravity was enough to crush Henry even though he only weighs 50kg normally, that means that the gravity multiplier is almost 500 times.

With Optimus' weight of 4300 kg, that would mean he'll weigh 2,150,000 kg after the gravityveill be used on him

I assumed the gravity was treated as an 'addition' to their weight, as in it put the Lifting Strength of the user or person it overpowered on top of a user rather than multiplying their weight (for example. The gravity overpowers a baseline Class M characters, meaning it only adds Class M weight to a character) Though gravity multiplying the weight makes sense.

However, from what I'm seeing, he contends with 'The Driller' who scales to 395,710,480 kgs in lifting strength. Meaning he should be able to withstand the gravitational multiplication in weight (Albeit it would likely slow him down a little).

Edit: Actually thinking about it, I don't think gravity is assumed to multiply someone's weight unless stated on the wiki. Otherwise, they could exert more than their lifting strength via their gravity manip if the opponent is heavy enough and vice verca.

Last edited:
I assumed the gravity was treated as an 'addition' to their weight, as in it put the Lifting Strength of the user or person it overpowered on top of a user rather than multiplying their weight (for example. The gravity overpowers a baseline Class M characters, meaning it only adds Class M weight to a character) Though gravity multiplying the weight makes sense.
That's not how gravity works. Extra gravity don't add mass, it increases the force on said mass
However, from what I'm seeing, he contends with 'The Driller' who scales to 395,710,480 kgs in lifting strength. Meaning he should be able to withstand the gravitational multiplication in weight (Albeit it would likely slow him down a little).
Alright then I guess the gravity would not be very concerning for him

That's not how gravity works. Extra gravity don't add mass, it increases the force on said mass
The problem with that though is characters who have Lifting Strength via their gravity manip. Let's say they restrain a thousand ton character who has Class Z Lifting Strength. His weight is much closer to the Class Z Lifting Strength, and thus the gravity manip doesn't really grant them 'lifting strength' as against a lighter character with Class Z lifting strength, they'd feel the effects far less. As far as I'm aware, don't characters with gravity manip get lifting strength via Gravity manip?

Would temporarily disrupting Prime's sight via the Flashbang work? It so, it would temporarily distract him which could get Charles to land some good hits on him.

Last edited:
For the sake of speeding things up, I'll vote for Charles.

Charles has over a 2.89x AP advantage, meaning each of his attacks will be dealing moderate damage at the very least. In addition, while his Gravity won't outright stop Optimus due to his inferior Lifting Strength, I imagine it could at least slow him down a little. Group that up with the possibility of Charles temporarily impairing Optimus' sight with a flashbang which hasn't been contested against yet. This would allow him to put in some work, and cause devastating damage before he can recover. Likely irreparable damage which from there Charles can easily pull a win.

Back