• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament (ALL BRACKETS ARE FILLED)

Yes, I want all of his equipment in play.

Yes, he does one-shot those who scale above those who are already above the fodder animus which do the 248 Megatons feat.

And yes, he's ******* badass.

Assuming i can have 2 characters.

I'll be Rob Lucci, who in literally everything but Base scales above 108.57 megatons

Last edited:
He can guage their power the same way he did for Netero

It honestly should be on his profile

Plus he doesn't start with it anyways so it still doesn't matter
All right, even without that the core and shit sounds like it makes him borderline unkillable.

Like, keep in mind, a character with no PnA to speak of(outside of skill, obviously) has to be able to beat the character, in this case Meruem seems to be able to just nuke everyone becuase he can't be killed

All right, even without that the core and shit sounds like it makes him borderline unkillable.

Like, keep in mind, a character with no PnA to speak of(outside of skill, obviously) has to be able to beat the character, in this case Meruem seems to be able to just nuke everyone becuase he can't be killed
This is once again not utilized by him as he has never been shown to do this

All those post Absorption abilities besides his lie detecting particles and his Metamorphosis abilities are the only ones he has been demonstrated using

That's why all those abilities are listed as Possible on the profile and honestly shouldn't be on there at all

For the purpose of this tournament he would only be using the abilities he himself has demonstrated

Malenia might be a good one if it's not already full, She's at least 118.05 Megatons.

This is once again not utilized by him as he has never been shown to do this

All those post Absorption abilities besides his lie detecting particles and his Metamorphosis abilities are the only ones he has been demonstrated using

That's why all those abilities are listed as Possible on the profile and honestly shouldn't be on there at all

For the purpose of this tournament he would only be using the abilities he himself has demonstrated
I'm talking about his regen, not even the other haxes he had

Regardless, sounds like he needs a big revision

What I'm saying is that he doesn't have the regen you are talking about

I will literally make a CRT rn to fix it if that's what I need to do
Yeah... that second key is a mess, I don't even know what's possibly or what's not and whatnot

The weakness of what i think is an old ass profile.

Back