• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Goddamn randomly shuffled MUs

Enid vs Timmy Turner (Base)

Speed equalized; SBA

IMG_1906.png

IMG_1907.png

Enid as a very slight AP disadvantage, scaling to 16.8 Tons while Timmy scales to 17. Giving him a 1.011x AP advantage. Speed's equalized, so that doesn't matter.

Enid's advantage is definitely skill. She's a trained ninja, training since she was a child in fact. She was already eligible to become a hero at a young age but lost to her friend who she intentionally allowed to win due to her being guilt tricked. She also has a very beneficial fighting style, that being her constantly teleporting, replacing her body with fakes and wooden logs

She frequently uses projectiles such as her power kick which is actually fire manipulation as it's shown to be hot and light things on fire, and she also has ice breath. Said ice breath is noted on her profile to make people fragile and allow her to break the opponent into pieces easily. Essentially serving as durability negation. She also has smoke manipulation which can cloud up the area and make it harder for Timmy to fight in which she can use in tangent with her stealth and skill as well as her other abilities to make the fight one-sided.

Her last notable factor his her soul manipulation/absorbtion. However, this only plays a factor if the battle is drawn out and frustrates her as she ONLY uses it when she becomes stressed or pressured. If the fight is drawn out and Timmy proves to be a formidable opponent, she can absorb his soul which is definitely a huge win-con.

However, Timmy himself has quite a LOT of abilities. Although it's a little confusing since the abilities are under different keys. If we take the gag key and normal key into consideration, he already has nuts regeneration (Can regen from ash), Toon Force, Heat Vision, Acrobatics, Elasticity, Stealth Mastery, Social influencing and MUCH more.

It's unlikely Enid could kill via Timmy's ridiculous regeneration, however, winning via incapacitation is certainly possible. I'm unsure if Timmy's stellar lifting strength is used here, but I HIGHLY doubt that since it's only with fairy magic, giving Enid the Lifting Strength advantage. Heck, she likely wouldn't need to use Lifting Strength as she can freeze Timmy, or again, take his Soul if she gets stressed enough during combat which he seems to have no resistance to.

I see Timmy putting up a REALLY good fight, but Enid winning due to being a more competent/practical fighter with several abilities suited to her stealthy martial arts fighting style and due to the potential of her whipping out a pretty broken hax if forced to.

I may change my mind depending on points made regarding this match-up.

Someone posted this match on my message wall and I was going to comment on it but Laser basically said everything I was going to say. In conclusion I’m voting Enid’ for Laser’s reasons.

2.5x AP difference. I definitely think that makes things closer. I think at this point it may be a toss-up with the only win-con for Enid being the Soul Manipulation/Absorbtion.

he already has nuts regeneration (Can regen from ash), Toon Force, Heat Vision, Acrobatics, Elasticity, Stealth Mastery, Social influencing and MUCH more.
Well, added to that he never uses Heat Vision, and Stealth Mastery is "unlikely", if not 100% impossible.
but I HIGHLY doubt that since it's only with fairy magic
Exactly.
she can freeze Timmy
Wouldn't his resistance to low temperatures make him immune to that?

Wouldn't his resistance to low temperatures make him immune to that?
Oh, you're right! Yea, one less win-con.

With the subtraction of some abilities from the equation, as well as one of Enid's win-cons, I'm still indecisive.

I'll see what others think and that may change my mind.

I feel like Timmy can just outlast Enid here via his crazy dura hax (Regen, Elasticity, etc.). He's also very mobile as well, as Timmy himself has Teleportation and Acrobatics.

Enid's skill, LS, and Soul Manipulation/Absorption will definitely be a problem, but Timmy can definitely outlast, or finish off Enid before Enid uses her Soul Manipulation/Absorption.

Plus, Timmy does resist a couple of Enid's abilities.

Count my vote for Timmy, but this will definitely be a hard-fought victory for him.

The thing is I'm unsure if Timmy would be able to finish off Enid before the point of frustration. Remember, it's in their attack pattern to use clones and poof away to evade as many attacks as possible plus they're an expert martial artist who's refined their skills since childhood. They've also got smoke and stuff that makes it harder to see them in addition to the previously mentioned things. Since Timmy's AP isn't overwhelmingly above, while I do think he could cause fair damage, I'm unsure if he'd be able to finish them off before they use their soul absorption.

If there's a convincing argument that he has the skill in general to not fall for her clones, land solid hits consistently, and not be impaired by the smoke, I'll give it to Timmy. Otherwise, I think I might go with Enid.

He's also very mobile as well, as Timmy himself has Teleportation and Acrobatics.
-Teleportation

Without his fairies removed this is a stomp, I don't see that bit of wording in the OP.

Unless by Teleportation you meant his stealth.

Back