• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament (ALL BRACKETS ARE FILLED)

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament (2023):
LogoV2.png

Introduction:

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to The Mountain King Tournament, Tier 7-A Edition,
Mountains are place of peace, But here we have characters who likes to destroy them. 12 competitors will competete to EARN the title of "The Mountain King" and the winner will get THE Demonic Trophy (Yes you heard it right it has DemonicDude face on it)

Rules:

1-Hax in general at Mid (No one shotting hax characters example: No Death hax, No High Regen. Immortatily Type 2, 3, are fine as long as character can be eventually killed to avoid complete stomp)
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
  • Your characters can get all the equipment they possess (Per User demand)
  • If you wish to Quit you have the option to in the middle of the fight thus allowing your opponent to go the next round marking the end of your journey
  • If you feel like you need to use a different key for fight then as long as they fits the rules along with Attack Potency limit you can
  • Inconclusive matches winner will be decides via Coinflip
2- Attack Potency: (120 Megatons to 650 Megatons) (Willing to make exceptions)

3- Speed: Equalized speed in all matches

4- Distance: 50 meters apart from each other

5- Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR)

6- Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody

7- Participants: Total 12 Participants! One spot belongs to me

8- Location: All matches will take place at The Demonic Mountain. This place is 15000 m high. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.

(Location picture below)

BlsTfNu.png

(Inside photo)

Your contestants will fight in the Swamp that has been evacuated, No civilians, no Military. Giant plants and trees and the swampy water although there is solid land of course but our contestants shall be tested. The winner will get THE DEMONIC TROPHY :devilish:

Image:
qDhCphd.png

Participants:

CombatantVerseAttack PotencyChosen By
1- ArctiguanaBen 10176.42 MegatonsSpinoirr
2- Illidan StormrageWorld of WarcraftScales way above 248 MegatonsDaReaperMan
3- Haru GloryRAVE550 megatonsZackra1799
4- Tatiana QuartzNo Straight Roads281.85 MegatonsAdem_Warlock69
5- ArzonRock Hard Gladiators312 MegatonsPsychomasters35
6- KingNanatsu no Taizai652.35 MegatonsArkenis
7- Benimaru ShinmonEnen no Shouboutai222.66 megatonsArnoldstone18
8- Johnny TestJohnny Test200 Megatons, with his durability being 600 MegatonsRandomGuy2345
9- Kusuo Saiki (Live Action)Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan (Live Action)170 MegatonsEdutyn
10- Kanna KamuiMiss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid372 MegatonsFlashlight
11- Post-rose MeruemHunter x Hunter
546 Megatons
Shmeatywerbenmanjenson
12- SwampfireBen 10176.42 MegatonsDemonicdude

Brackets:
Sauce_196.jpg

Tournament Theme Song 🎧

Last edited:
I pick

You said 600 Exatons in the OP BTW lol

Illidan Stormrage, it takes several minutes for him to kill with Magic Siphon, and he scales WAY above(literally fodderizes) 248 Megatons

You said 600 Exatons in the OP BTW lol
😭Fixed

Illidan Stormrage, it takes several minutes for him to kill with Magic Siphon, and he scales WAY above(literally fodderizes) 248 Megatons

Alright I'll add him

His AP is 200 Megatons, with his durability being 600 Megatons.

Choosing Benimaru for now

>>> 222.66 megatons

Choosing Benimaru for now

Okay

His AP is 200 Megatons, with his durability being 600 Megatons.
He Hax stomp I think

i think he should be 550 megatons

i wanted to choose Luffy, but things may get confusing,

i think he should be 550 megatons

i wanted to choose Luffy, but things may get confusing,
Nah into One Piece for this tournament due to their dura negging and Stat amps

Nah into One Piece for this tournament due to their dura negging and Stat amps
don't get me wrong, but Illidan is super skilled and Shigaraki not only has the AP off limits, but he has that wide corrosion that literally most of the others can't do anything about it,

Brook is mostly fair in comparison

don't get me wrong, but Illidan is super skilled and Shigaraki not only has the AP off limits, but he has that wide corrosion that literally most of the others can't do anything about it,

Doesn't he blitz stomp people

Plus Illidan is riding that hax limit too

Brook has some nasty blitz attack amps

Doesn't he think and kill everyone in the tournament?
If he does I'll remove him but from what i've seen(might be old due to the fact I have not read the manga) he needs to the ground to activate the power and flying users can dodge ?

okay okay since Brook is no

how about him? he should be 550 megatons as well

Back