• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament (ALL BRACKETS ARE FILLED)

Tournament will start after 8-10 Hours

Sauce_0297.jpg

BTW ain't Swampfire ridiculously nasty? Low-High is one hell of a hurdle. It's also above the hax limit by like, 2 entire hax tiers.

Calling it, meruem or illidan winning the tourney
TBH I'm just looking at the side Illidan is on and I'm honestly kinda glad a dude who can neg magic and Meruem are his first two matches, cause it means I can actually debate beyond "Here are all the ways Illidan can pick this character apart because they are ******* fodder compared to him and his versatile ass"

BTW ain't Swampfire ridiculously nasty? Low-High is one hell of a hurdle. It's also above the hax limit by like, 2 entire hax tiers.
people with superior LS can out grapple him also he has no defense against magic users nor can he fly. His AP is kinda low as well I don't think he'll make it that far but we'll see I think The Ant King Meruem might win the tournament.

people with superior LS can out grapple him also he has no defense against magic users nor can he fly. His AP is kinda low as well I don't think he'll make it that far but we'll see I think The Ant King Meruem might win the tournament.
Ah yes, because that matters against someone who can regen from quite literally every attack in the tournament, including from rejected picks. Outside of Meruem(V O R E), name one character in this entire tournament, rejected or in, who can deal with Low-High regen.

Ah yes, because that matters against someone who can regen from quite literally every attack in the tournament, including from rejected picks. Outside of Meruem(V O R E), name one character in this entire tournament, rejected or in, who can deal with Low-High regen.
And before you say it, no, Illidan cannot. All of his incap options look super cool, but unfortunately they are all a few seconds each.

Johnny Test can keep up using accelerated development and depends on which hax is given could stop time to deal enough damage and force he way out using supernatural willpower. Haru would fear manip and stat amp to execute his wincon if he has any.

Johnny Test can keep up using accelerated development and depends on which hax is given could stop time to deal enough damage and force he way out using supernatural willpower. Haru would fear manip and stat amp to execute his wincon if he has any.
Those are methods of stalling Swampfire, not getting around his regen to incap or kill him, especially since Haru's fear manip is of unknown Potency.

So Swampfire is completely uncontested in terms of stomps outside of the finals where he could face Meruem or Johnny Test. And both me and Random know how Illidan vs Johnny ends so he's not even a factor in this equation

Those are methods of stalling Swampfire, not getting around his regen to incap or kill him, especially since Haru's fear manip is of unknown Potency.

So Swampfire is completely uncontested in terms of stomps outside of the finals where he could face Meruem or Johnny Test. And both me and Random know how Illidan vs Johnny ends so he's not even a factor in this equation
What is a factor is this equation is people reading your comment and they wanna remove their characters and pick someone stronger than by all means go ahead I'll be the first one to accept. If Lemon and Spin doesn't wanna choose strong characters I can't force them to I'm still waiting if they want to make the change.

I would've entered Heihachi instead, but the Jack-6 feat is considered an outlier now and I dunno when revisions will be applied to the Tekken verse.
Never was, never is and never will be outlier, that was baseless headcanon from a moron with 0 logic and comprehension skills, feat is way too lower then it should be anyway

There aint going to be any revisions to the verse either, unless someone wants to pick it up, it will remain an outdated verse with no accuracy

Last edited:
I was not aware that Low High Ren hax isn't some sort of high hax, all he does aside from his Regen are fine attacks but if that's bothering people then fine tournament is Mid had now it you're happy.

24 hours sure are a significant time frame aren't they...
1 day you're feeling something else the other day table have turned around it's just that look I don't know if I'll start this tournament tonight or tomorrow truth is I'm going through extreme levels of anxiety and depression alright, Right now I'm in a time where I don't wanna eat, drink, talk to anyone or even wanna exist, forgive me. I wanted to find happiness via entertaining your folks with this tournament but i don't think today is the day for it, Give me some time alright I'll try fixing myself first if that's even possible. 🙏

I can give my spot to someone sinse It would be unfair keep someone with possible 7x AP advantage against some of the other participants, let me see who you guys want to put in the tournament

Damn, hasn't even been a day and I haven't even gotten the time to submit a choice. Most Fully Evolved Pokemon are High 7-A, except Wailord, whose profile is just outdated, and I don't think I can succesfully argue for any other 7-A, so I'll just FRA from the sidelines.

Damn, hasn't even been a day and I haven't even gotten the time to submit a choice. Most Fully Evolved Pokemon are High 7-A, except Wailord, whose profile is just outdated, and I don't think I can succesfully argue for any other 7-A, so I'll just FRA from the sidelines.
I did suggest Blackhand earlier- I could give you about 20 minutes worth of video and let you go from there lol

I mean I guess I could work with this. Wouldn't be as knowledgable since I'm not a Warcraft supporter or player but should be fine.

Here we go then. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Blackhand_(Alternate)

Should go alright
I can handle skill, you can have fun with literally everything else, he's probably not gonna dominate, but he's probably gonna win some things just by virtue of both AP and the fact his equipment is great

Back