• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So PSK has all the abilities of the series then,in fact even much more
Soul King came into existence as if the world itself rejected him into existence to balance the still world caused by Hollows, that aside, Ginjo according to Tokinada could reach Soul King level because he is a Fullbringer and a Shinigami who just happened to stole Ichigo's Quincy reiatsu and that's why Ginjo is a contender for Soul King, like Ichigo. Tokinada stole a piece of the Soul King and gave it to Aura to create a child known as Hikone who is a hybrid like Ichigo and also a contender for Soul King. Ichibei said that Aizen could never be Soul King because he needs to be part Quincy to be Soul King.

AppleLord said:
Soul King came into existence as if the world itself rejected him into existence to balance the still world caused by Hollows, that aside, Ginjo according to Tokinada could reach Soul King level because he is a Fullbringer and a Shinigami who just happened to stole Ichigo's Quincy reiatsu and that's why Ginjo is a contender for Soul King, like Ichigo. Tokinada stole a piece of the Soul King and gave it to Aura to create a child known as Hikone who is a hybrid like Ichigo and also a contender for Soul King. Ichibei said that Aizen could never be Soul King because he needs to be part Quincy to be Soul King.
but cant the hogyoku just make it so that aizen is now part quincy ? If aizen desired it?

Aizen was able to fire Fragors which are made out of reishi bullets according to the databook and I think it had to do with Hogyoku having the Nail of the Soul King that Aizen took from Rangiku. Don't know about the Hogyoku making him a Quincy which in theory should be possible since he already used the Hogyoku to change his body in the past.

I mean aizen states that the hogyoku cant outright change reality it just makes a way for you by changing reality in small ways so that you can get what you want of you have enought power. at least from what i can remember

Zoro21043 said:
AppleLord said:
but cant the hogyoku just make it so that aizen is now part quincy ? If aizen desired it?
He likely is, thanks to the nail of the soul king. probably began when he achieved his god form, since his fragor works just like a quincy's attack.

Zezu1995 said:
tousen isnt illusion tho. he just robs you of your senses iirc
yeah thats what had me confused because i saw his fight with kenpachi, i thouht maybe he got a new ability during the war or hinted at in a novel

BTW why isn't Yamamoto planetary, I mean we got statements of being able to destroy the planet if he had used bankai for longer during his yhwach fight, he should have Planet level AP

> Nonetheless Mayuri's abnkai should definitely be a 5x multiplier.

Why?! Mayuri's Bankai is anything but a stats multiplier like Ichigo's or Kenpachi's, it is a living breathing entity that releases poison and is build to somewhat adapt to what is facing.

Since Mayuri's bankai is literally a giant monster who rams into things to kill them I think it's safe to say his is one of the ones that goes into stats. He literally has a better version of Komamura's bankai.

I really hope the 6A Ulqiorra calc gets accepted.

That would lead to High 6A Kenpachi which means I can do Kenpachi vs Saitama which would be the greatest fight ever !

yep .

Good call on them. Stopping that virus from speading is more important .

Not like i had any faith of this event presenting anything of importance .

Can we give Yhwach limited resistance to illusions with Almighty?

Yhwach's Almighty was able to affect Aizen's body directly even when he was under his illusions, the illusions cast by Aizen didn't save him from getting hit directly from the future.

He wasn't at full power, but he's been growing in power even while restrained, so he's stronger than he was during Karakura

AppleLord said:
Yhwach's Almighty was able to affect Aizen's body directly even when he was under his illusions, the illusions cast by Aizen didn't save him from getting hit directly from the future.
no, he hit aizens real body when he was seen as ichigo. the other aizen wasnt aizen, as aizen was behind yhwach as soon as he finished whooping the other aizen away...

wow, what a sentence

Zezu1995 said:
Mayuri item
question does this mean aizen wasnt at full power fighting juha? or am i misunderstanding it
he had his reiatsu suppressed down to his body, so in a sence, yes, he wasnt at his best fighting yhwach.

Ovrhide said:
AppleLord said:
no, he hit aizens real body when he was seen as ichigo. the other aizen wasnt aizen, as aizen was behind yhwach as soon as he finished whooping the other aizen away...

wow, what a sentence
Which is exactly my point Yhwach "tried" to change the future to affect "Ichigo" who was the illusion but the Almighty didn't go on to affect the real Ichigo in the future. No. The Almighty was able to affect Aizen in the future even do he was trying to trick Yhwach into using his powers on the wrong person.

He got caught by the illusion that's how they tricked and temporarily killed him he didn't resist anything

And iirc aizens range was only limited he was still able to use most of his power

AppleLord said:
Ovrhide said:
AppleLord said:

wow, what a sentence
Which is exactly my point Yhwach "tried" to change the future to affect "Ichigo" who was the illusion but the Almighty didn't go on to affect the real Ichigo in the future. No. The Almighty was able to affect Aizen in the future even do he was trying to trick Yhwach into using his powers on the wrong person.
no, you ae thinking way wrong here. KS doesnt give aizen immunity to shit, its that what you are talking about? because it does matter if you are trapped under KS, if you hit aizen, you hit him, and if you are strong enough, you damage him.

also, that still doesnt count for illusion resistance in anyway. Yhwach never resisted the illusion, he got ****** by it.

You don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Aizen used KS to hide Ichigo and allow a sneak attack on Yhwach, but without Ichigo there, Aizen would had lost anyway. Even assuming Aizen goes Bankai and kills Yhwach with a surprise turn of events Yhwach will still revive himself and absorb Aizen. Yhwach was able to fight and overpower Aizen even under all those illusions.

What I'm trying to say is that no matter if illusion manipulation is able "trick" the Almighty into seeing fake futures, the reality-warping part of the Almighty still hits his opponent (Aizen) no matter where he tries to hide in his illusions.

But Yhwach wasn't targeting the Ichigo who was going to one shot him from behind, He was targeting the person who was attacking him from the front that happened to look like Ichigo (Aizen). Conclusion, he was targeting Aizen and harmed Aizen. Where does KS protect Aizen or Ichigo?

it's still useless, since kyoka worked only because placed before Almighty activation, no illussion would work if is casted after almighty, because yhwach would passively see it at the start before every single move the opponent is gonna do, the only chance is casting it before almighty activation.

Back