• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Bleach light 7
are quincy arrows light? urahara once called it a light arrow in the flash back with isshin , then we have mask whos power source is the same which we have as ftl

Quincy arrows are made of reishi. Unless you want to debate all reishi been light particles. But that would contradict Auswhalen.

Why you looking for statements that can be debunked easily? if it's SoL that'll suggest that SS arc characters are LS which wouldn't make sense. Bleach already got other attacks that'll make better SoL cases that should be focused on more.

This may have been discussed already, but didn't Aaronerro dodge natural light in the manga? In the anime it's hard to tell, but in the manga, his face is still dark when he turns to see the hole in the wall Rukia made

M11UTD said:
that'll suggest that SS arc characters are LS which wouldn't make sense.
According to Clyde they are. 😁

Now that Bleach Immortal Soul is coming out are we all gonna stop playing brave souls ?

Ovy7 said:
> According to Clyde they are.
If we go by Clyde, then half the Bleach cast is at least planet lvl and FTL/MFTL
im still waiting for that infamous Naruto vs Ichigo from Sett & Clyde

i bet they will wank both of them to some bullshit "solar system level"

Wouldn't really call that wank for Ichigo as the scaling is just as if not more valid than the planetary scaling. Don't know enough about Naruto to speak on him but I am fairly certain no one really cares where they get scaled and just want to see a good fight involving a character they like.

AnonymousBlank said:
Wouldn't really call that wank for Ichigo as the scaling is just as if not more valid than the planetary scaling. Don't know enough about Naruto to speak on him but I am fairly certain no one really cares where they get scaled and just want to see a good fight involving a character they like.
oh,trust me : Naruto will 100% be solar system level

they will bring both Kaguya's dimension,and Momoshiki's sun obsorbing from the novel, and will state,that Naruto is MULTIPLE times stronger than them,ergo he is SS level

in the end i can see them giving win to Naruto ,cause he is MUCH more versatile,and Sett doesn't believe in reiatsu crush at all, so yeah, Ichigo will lose

Please let only Seth do the talking, Clyde is jarring to hear, he even reminds me of a kid in middle school who used to annoy me and considering both him and Clyde are blonde and Pale as **** the similarities worry me

unfortunately , each time they made a bleachxnaruto crossover , clyde always did the bleach part of the argument .

MetalGearRaiden said:
im still waiting for that infamous Naruto vs Ichigo from Sett & Clyde

i bet they will wank both of them to some bullshit "solar system level"
I'm honestly expecting universal for both Ichigo and Naruto.

Guys what if LordCarbonite is Black Zetsu !

Maybe BZ is manipulating the world to begin WW3 between Sanders and Trump and wanking Kaguya on vs forums in their spare time !

I feel like making a joke about LordCarbonite/Black Zetsu killing Jeffrey Epstein but that joke is really overplayed at this point.

While Aizen's shikai only allows him to control the world of Bleach his Bankai gives him control over our world !

Code:
#weareallinaizen'sbankai

yeah i wont be suprised if they put naruto and ichigo at universal tbh, but in their crossover series so far

espada beat the akatsuki

aizen beat madara although they said madara was the stronger characer aizen won off of hax and battle smarts (debatable whos smarter in combat)

ichgio bullied the akatsuki and naruto bullied the espada

Yes, but a lot changed from the first two videos, like how the Espada (at least some of them) are planet lvl and FTL, which would anyhilate the Akatsuki (even the wanked one which IIRC Seth put at continental for the sake of discussion against VL Ichigo). Aizen and Madara would be much stronger than in that video too.

Funny how the same characters gets insane powercreep from video to video, going from like small-country (Lanza in the Espada v Akatsuki video) to planetary by powering up.

Im sure im missing sth and will sound stupid but

soul king got 5B rating while sealed for holding the 3 world together right?

but prime got 4A for creating multiple stars

so the world he crated (soul society) should have multiple stars

and he while sealed is holding those together , or am i missing sth?

so shouldnt he while sealed have a 4A rating and prime at least 4A?

iirc , it was only confirmed that only the planets have to be constantly maintened , not the whole dimension.

We are waiting for a better translation of the novel to see if further change have to be made .

If Ichigo and CO traveled back in time when caught in the dangai and arrive in SS 7-8 days earlier than expected wouldn't that mean that there are 2 versions of each character in that moment in time? At least in that alternative timeline? If they dissapeared from their previous timeline that means there's a universe where Rukia was executed and Ichigo and CO never made it to SS since they died in the dangai. But that would also mean than in every alternative future Ichigo and CO enter the dangai and just move from one possible future to the other. This is to complicated for my brain.

Naeblis495 said:
Dangai is a different space time , so i don't think it apply .
After leaving the Dangai and crashing on SS they arrived 3 days earlier before they even departed from the Human World. They arrived in the past.

Back