• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Now that's a laugh.

Who is leading that trend , LordCarbonite or something ?

Lol dude basically the entire of Anitwitter is being like Universal+ Kaguya because of her ETSB destroying her dimensions and recreating a new one. And dumbos considering the dimensions are universal lol.funny thing is that people even believe and accept this bullshits

And people taking kinds of Seth and clyde seriously theyre probably one of the biggest clowns over the internet. I mean multi planetary VL ichigo 😂😂 said by clyde and weak ass Espadas are continental *****. I believe someone was also trying to say Multiversal Yhwach and galaxy level kenpachi and Grimmjow,wait that was chuck

I guarantee you guys they'll probably bring up something ridiculous for these characters.

I remember at first seth saying large planetary kaguya because of Etsb,then increased that to solar system level and now in his Madara vs kaguya video with swagkage said Universal(was kinda implying this)

These people who barely have any consistency on what they say and people are taking them seriously. I from the very beginning never agreed with them. Seth was kinda fine long ago but now he just wanks,so are the other so called PoWeRsCaLeRs

Battler356ushiromiya said:
And people taking kinds of Seth and clyde seriously theyre probably one of the biggest clowns over the internet. I mean multi planetary VL ichigo 😂😂 said by clyde and weak ass Espadas are continental *****. I believe someone was also trying to say Multiversal Yhwach and galaxy level kenpachi and Grimmjow,wait that was chuck

I guarantee you guys they'll probably bring up something ridiculous for these characters.

I remember at first seth saying large planetary kaguya because of Etsb,then increased that to solar system level and now in his Madara vs kaguya video with swagkage said Universal(was kinda implying this)

These people who barely have any consistency on what they say and people are taking them seriously. I from the very beginning never agreed with them. Seth was kinda fine long ago but now he just wanks,so are the other so called PoWeRsCaLeRs
How does he wank when there's a actual argument for ot and the ETSB can indeed get all the way up to Solar System pretty easily. It's more so like Clyde is the one who always pushes this type of thing, especially if he's the one always having to handle the Bleach portion of anything.

I'm ok if Seth says something like that because he will actually back up and actually be willing to debate about it. While Clyde...I never even heard of Clyde trying to defend his position about it

How does he wank when there's a actual argument for ot and the ETSB can indeed get all the way up to Solar System pretty easily. It's more so like Clyde is the one who always pushes this type of thing, especially if he's the one always having to handle the Bleach portion of anything.

I'm ok if Seth says something like that because he will actually back up and actually be willing to debate about it. While Clyde...I never even heard of Clyde trying to defend his position about it

The etsb was going to destroy her dimensions which are 6 planets along with moons so that at best dwarf star level feat,where did solar system come from?

how about when he said half of kurama is planet+ lol and only thing he says for backing it up is that he powered thousands of shinobis ,and in last only 100 were capable of destroying the moon lol 😂😂😂 do you still believe him.

Also lets even agree on that Solar system stuff, so in his Hogoromo power scale video he said " Kaguya while extremely fatigued managed to pull an solar system level feat so prime kaguya is far beyond that(definitely was implying an multi solar system level kaguya lol),so Hogoromo matched this kaguya and later in his prime he absorbed the ten tails and got another much higher power ups etc so hes immensely above Prime Kaguya(again was kinda implying at least multi solar system level for prime Hogoromo in AP)" So tell do you still believe him and his results 😂😆

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3142037
Read this last week. It has some interpretive elements to it, which I have questions about. Nevertheless, it is well put together. My questions will arise in a few hours.

I know some people have read this already but it's worth reading many times over.
you forgot hell its also a planet sized dimension which should make it a bit higher

Yes, it was Kaguya's I believe the ice castle there would be a give away. It's just that in Boruto it's nighttime and in tbe Kaguya fight it's daytime

Wait what kaguya, momoshike? Wrong thread people it's bleach thread. BTW just pointing out that those are just snow flakes in the ice dimension that looked like stars , not actual ones if you look closely. Or else it will put kaguya Etsb at universal lol, even Solar system is a big thing

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Wait what kaguya, momoshike? Wrong thread people it's bleach thread. BTW just pointing out that those are just snow flakes in the ice dimension that looked like stars , not actual ones if you look closely.
Or else it will put kaguya Etsb at universal lol, even Solar system is a big thing
It's the stars in the sky when Sasuke is crossing the desert

If I'm not mistaken, Shunpo is quoted as being a movement that normal eyes cannot follow, does anyone remember where this is quoted?

Quick question, is there an in canon comparison between Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa and any other power level in the series? Whether this be from the novels or whatever supplementary material

@USklaverei : according to bleach wiki , that statement come from episode 61 . But i can't find it in the manga version .

@David : Not that can remember.

Davidsteel1 said:
Quick question, is there an in canon comparison between Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa and any other power level in the series? Whether this be from the novels or whatever supplementary material
he should be relative to half power vaste lorde ichigo

as the author said he wantd that fight to be less one sided and that the movie (at the start of hell verse) shows the fight closer to what he had imagined and ulquiorra was able to push vaste lorde a bit

im not saying ulq= vaste lorde but they are closer than we think

and iirc based on novels vaste lorde is x3-4 yammy

he should be relative to half power vaste lorde ichigo

as the author said he wantd that fight to be less one sided and that the movie (at the start of hell verse) shows the fight closer to what he had imagined and ulquiorra was able to push vaste lorde a bit

im not saying ulq= vaste lorde but they are closer than we think

and iirc based on novels vaste lorde is x3-4 yammy

Vasto Lorde Ichigo countered Lanza, with a Bala... Vasto Lorde Ichigo has less than a third of his own full power. Vasto Lorde is completely unharmed the entire time, Ulquiorra pushing him a bit is the equivalent of someone trying to do a flying kick on Arnold Schwarzenegger when the dude was already out of his prime

That's the anime...Because if Kubo calls that beginning less one sided then he doesn't know what he even did, the fight ended quicker, Ulquiorra is on complete defensive and gets thrown around like a ragdoll and finished.

Someone make me understand this:

On the Soul Kings profile it says that with his presence he can keep the worlds from merging.

Yet in the manga it says that souls that exist in the Soul Society and World of the Living, are evenly distributed at all times. If not the both sides will collapse.

My problem with this is that it seems like there is still a possibility that the worlds can collapse even with the Soul King still being present.

Also I don't believe stabilizing the Soul society where souls pass through is the same as preventing the worlds from merging.

Can someone show me a panel or something where it states that the soul king is the one preventing the worlds from merging.

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
Zoro21043 said:
https://imgur.com/a/WSOpMa5

i believe this is what u are asking for?
Thank you for that. It was a big help. However, I don't think just killing the soul king is the only way for the worlds to collapse or merge. If there is an imbalance in souls the exact same thing can happen.
yup i think if the souls arent balanced the worlds will merge , i think it was confirmed at the start of tybw not sure tho

Back