• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

^ This is true actually I'm probably the least liked person on the wiki. I don't think a single one of my revisions has ever gone through. Even ones that really should have.

I have not been on the wiki since early 2018 due to some technical issues. Anyway forgive me for asking this question but what is this thread all about?

Are we just talking about general Bleach stuff?

Or

Are we talking about anything that pertains to the unfinished CRT list?

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
I have not been on the wiki since early 2018 due to some technical issues. Anyway forgive me for asking this question but what is this thread all about?
Are we just talking about general Bleach stuff?

Or

Are we talking about anything that pertains to the unfinished CRT list?
General as of now we are doing a clean up and basically going by every arc to calc and we also got the multipliers.

Can someone correct this scaling for me? Is this true?

Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa > Post-Time skip Bankai Byakuya > Complete Fullbring Ichigo > Tsukishima > Post-Time Skip Shikai Byakuya > Ressurection Yammy > Ressurection Ulquiorra

According to novel - Nope.

Yammy was weaker than Cien only by 3-4 times. Cien = Ichigo VL.

Ulquiorra SE was weaker than Ichigo VL more than 4 times.

Yammy was much more than just 3-4x weaker than Cien. Yammy at his strongest is weaker than Base Cien at 30% power. So he's at least 3.33x weaker than Base Cien and at least 16.65x weaker than Resurreccion Cien.

Peter1129 said:
Yammy was much more than just 3-4x weaker than Cien. Yammy at his strongest is weaker than Base Cien at 30% power. So he's at least 3.33x weaker than Base Cien and at least 16.65x weaker than Resurreccion Cien.
Oh, yeah, on 60% of his power, he went in release.So probably you are right.

Still Ichigo VL much more stronger than Ulq SE , so he not very far gone from Yammy.

Can it be argued that Pernida should scale to Mimihagi since they are both hands of SK ?

I don't get why Mayuri's bankai isn't treated as 5x multiplier but Tosen's is ? Mayuri's Bankai is all about brute strength while Tosen's is just an illusion.

So I'm playing through the CFYOW section of Bleach Brave Souls, and apparently, Muramasa and Koga are canon in CFYOW. Shunsui mentions Muramasa's ability to control Zanpakuto when explaining Tsunayoshi's Zanpakuto's ability to "reflect powers". Not sure if this is known, so I thought I'd drop this here

Basically, he created the Soul Society which contains many stars and either a star cluster, or an irregular galaxy (which by the way, is not 3-C, at least not by our standards. Baseline for 3-C is the Milky Way Galaxy, Irregular Galaxies tend to be much smaller than the Milky Way).

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Oh thanks then, can I know how does creation stuffs like this be applied in a battle.
This website threats creation and destruction equally, that aside, Prime Soul King created the worlds (Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Earth) as requested by the old noble family members who proceeded to cut the Soul King into pieces and seal him away because they fear his power. (Yhwach was trying to undo his father's creation to create the old world again.) Prime Soul King saw that he would be betrayed and sealed away according to Ichibei who was present during the events, but the Soul King choose to do nothing about it. Soul King willingly let himself be cut to pieces and be sealed away.

Yhwach only absorbed Pernida, Gerard and Reio's torso, so he would never scale to Prime Soul King and no one will. All Fullbringers are created by a piece of the Soul King's soul who was pass down to humans and their son's were born with this pieces. Hollow attack the mother of the unborn Fullbringer because they smell the piece of the Soul King and if the child survives the Soul King piece inside them fuses with the Hollow reiatsu creating a Fullbring.

According to Tokinada, Ginjo could become Soul King too if he wanted.

@battler: Soul King Yhwach might be 4A but he has no feats backing this up. So he currently only scales above Mimihagi holding the worlds together which is only 5B.

Ichigo tried all of his powers to break out of Quilge's jail and not even Bringer Light worked. Quilge's jail can negate Soul/Matter Manipulation.

M8v0uibk92j41

This website threats creation and destruction equally, that aside, Prime Soul King created the worlds (Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Earth) as requested by the old noble family members who proceeded to cut the Soul King into pieces and seal him away because they fear his power. (Yhwach was trying to undo his father's creation to create the old world again.) Prime Soul King saw that he would be betrayed and sealed away according to Ichibei who was present during the events, but the Soul King choose to do nothing about it. Soul King willingly let himself be cut to pieces and be sealed away.

Yhwach only absorbed Pernida, Gerard and Reio's torso, so he would never scale to Prime Soul King and no one will. All Fullbringers are created by a piece of the Soul King's soul who was pass down to humans and their son's were born with this pieces. Hollow attack the mother of the unborn Fullbringer because they smell the piece of the Soul King and if the child survives the Soul King piece inside them fuses with the Hollow reiatsu creating a Fullbring.

According to Tokinada, Ginjo could become Soul King too if he wanted.

Wow man so Soul King was such a good person unlike his Son zuha. And what Seriously Ginjo could?........ How?

Back