• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Isn't it literally impossible for Yamamoto to be transcendent regardless of his strength? I thought one of the requirements to be transcendent was you have to have broken the boundary between Soul Reapers and Hollows? E.g Ichigo after coming to terms with the merger of Zangetsu (Quincy powers) and Zangetsu (Hollow + Shinigami powers) (Aizen cheated since he used the Hogyoku which just let Aizen transcend them because that's what he desired).

The only official transcendent's are Ichigo, Aizen, Soul King (?) and potentially Soul King Yhwach (?). Ichibe and Pre Soul King Yhwach aren't transcendent iirc and they're both stronger than Yamamoto.

PS. The Espada if they were stronger could potentially be classed as transcendent but that's kinda a grey area. I do want to also say that Kubo probably just scrapped the transcendent idea because it doesn't really make a lot of sense when you dig into it.

They say they can sense his Spiritual Pressure multiple times though, they just weren't able to for a period of time and it's never explained why. Just because they couldn't in that brief moment doesn't mean he's transcendent, he could just be hiding his Spiritual Pressure which actually makes sense since logically he gained control over his power after fighting Unohana.

I literally just disproved the Kenpachi thing in the comment above yours. I think one of the novels refers to the Soul King as being transcendent but since I can't remember for certain we'll just ignore that. It's possible Ichibe is transcendent, but I'm pretty sure you're basing that on Yhwach saying he couldn't feel anything from Ichimonji which isn't sufficient evidence to say Ichibe is transcendent, maybe if Yhwach said he felt nothing from Ichibe then sure.

The only official confirmed transcendents are Aizen and Ichigo.

Hikone was stated to be transcendent too.

Would TS Ichigo scale to 1/5 of HOS Ichigo or 1/5 of Bankai Ichigo ?

If resurrecion is a 10x multiplier Ulqiorra's R2 Cero Oscurases are a 1000x multiplier.

Could Mayuri defeat PSK with 1000 years of prep ?

LordWhis said:
Hikone was stated to be transcendent too.
Would TS Ichigo scale to 1/5 of HOS Ichigo or 1/5 of Bankai Ichigo ?

If resurrecion is a 10x multiplier Ulqiorra's R2 Cero Oscurases are a 1000x multiplier.

Could Mayuri defeat PSK with 1000 years of prep ?
True. Hikone is made of parts of the Soul King though right?

Not sure what this means

lol

Didn't you ask this before or something similar? Impossible to say for sure but if Mayuri had 1,000 years of prep with full knowledge then I would probably say yes. Soul King isn't omniscient nor omnipresent omnipotent (At least not on this wiki) so there's no reason as to why he'd be unbeatable.

I have asked this question with 1 year of prep for Mayuri but not a thousand.

Because hollowfication and Bankai are 5x multipliers I was wondering if we could backscale TS Ichigo to his stronger forms.

Yes there were parts of SK in them.

@applelord: Jugram is definitely transcendent and high up in transcendence. If he couldn't sense Yama that means something.

LordWhis said:
@applelord: Jugram is definitely transcendent and high up in transcendence. If he couldn't sense Yama that means something.
Jugram couldn't sense Yamamoto's reiatsu in bankai, he said "perphaps his reaitsu took the form of his flames" which means he was guessing. Many characters dodge the question of sensing Yamamoto's transcendent reiatsu for some reason and just mentioned his flames or after effects of the flames.

Lol at Ishida >> TS Ichigo. That shit is an outlier and you know it. The moment Jugo is comparable to Uryu puts him below Chrysalis.

Chrysalis > Bankai Yama > Jugo

On a more fun note, just saw this description for Kisuke's Hado 99 in BBS
A12F9C4E-996C-4510-AE6C-D138AD28C468
That "alternate" just made the death hax legit and not game mechanics lol

Less Uryu >> TS and more like TS > Uryu. Where did you get him being far stronger from? Their one clash where Ichigo was pushing him back?

And I've gotten jackshit from the banner.. .

Same. On Step 9 rn and the only 5 star were the extras that we all have at this point. They should just make a banner where the 5 stars can only be the new ones ffs. Random trash is soul crushing to see.

When I first saw they boosted step ups to 11 steps, I was expecting something different but it's only a step easier to get a 5 star which is almost pointless. Now if they made the 10th step a banner character guarantee like you said, that would have been amazing and almost definitely worth spending double what you would on a normal step up (depending on the banner). Considering every time a CFYOW banner popped up and people just threw away orbs/money to get one character, Klab really should have.

anywho about ichibei are we ever gonna recheck his whole controling all black in SS? isnt that huge for his range and possibly AP?

Zezu1995 said:
anywho about ichibei are we ever gonna recheck his whole controling all black in SS? isnt that huge for his range and possibly AP?
I was thinking about that earlier and I wasn't sure if space/void would fall under his power. If it does then he has absolute minimum Multi-Solar system range.

Purgy said:
Zezu1995 said:
I was thinking about that earlier and I wasn't sure if space/void would fall under his power. If it does then he has absolute minimum Multi-Solar system range.
i figured he would scale above the juha lifting his area feat since ichibeis feat is far better

trolling or not its a good question seeing the size of bleach :/ tho i wouldnt even go that far personally

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
LordWhis said:
What if Ichibei controls all black in the universe ?
You have to be trolling.
He has said that biakuya is 5B and that mayuri with 1 year prep can beat SK so yea he is 100% trolling dont take anything he says seriously he been at it for a while now.

You have to be trolling.
He has said that biakuya is 5B and that mayuri with 1 year prep can beat SK so yea he is 100% trolling dont take anything he says seriously he been at it for a while now.

You're exhausting.

I never said Mayuri could do that I asked a question.

I calced Byakuya at low 5B from Ulqiorra's Lanza calc-

Ulqiorra- 1.5 x 10^17

VL Ichigo with half a shihoksu was above him, so at full power he'd be at least 3 x 10^17 tons.

Kenpachi was superior to Cien Granz (who was comparable to VL ichigo without using Kendo which is a 2x multiplier- 6 x 10^17

Unohana was stronger than Kenny in Base and bankai is a 5x multiplier- 3 x 10^18

Base Zaraki was above Unohana and Shikai is a 7x multiplier- 2.1 x 10^19

Gerard was superior to Shikai Kenny and Volstandig is a 5x multiplier- 1 x 10^20.

Byakuya was comparable to 1st Volstandig Gerard in Shikai and Bankai is a 5x multiplier- 5 x 10^20 = Tier Low 5B

Is easy to know when you are trolling with this type of questions even after people told you he could not even before you made the VS

"Mayuri does have super luminous clothing which makes him too bright to see which is a hard counter to the almighty."

"Because he can't be seen ? And almighty users need to be able to see their opponent for all their precog / powernull hax to work. I'm pretty sure he could create some sort of invisible device to use against SK too."

I told you I am not trolling.

Also @Purgy does seem to think Mayuri might be able to beat PSK with 1000 years of prep.

sorry to say but the SK that can see 100+ millions of years into the furture and all posible futures already saw everything that mayury would try to do and null it.

LordWhis said:
I told you I am not trolling.
Also @Purgy does seem to think Mayuri might be able to beat PSK with 1000 years of prep.
And full knowledge, I don't think he could with it.

Back