• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

question a buddy brought up a good point which i hate but why do aizen scale to ichigo again? he didnt do any damage to juha and got bodied .. ichigo got bodied also but he did work . The only reason i can think of is juha saying ichigo got back his old power he used to beat aizen and aizen got stronger via sealing so he could be compared to hollow shikai?

should be rel but if we take spiritual light as real light (we took mask which is the same) it should be LS but there might be alot of anti feats .

Zezu1995 said:
question a buddy brought up a good point which i hate but why do aizen scale to ichigo again? he didnt do any damage to juha and got bodied .. ichigo got bodied also but he did work . The only reason i can think of is juha saying ichigo got back his old power he used to beat aizen and aizen got stronger via sealing so he could be compared to hollow shikai?
old question, has been answered many times. someone else could bother with it.

Zezu1995 said:
should be rel but if we take spiritual light as real light (we took mask which is the same) it should be LS but there might be alot of anti feats .
I had the speed of the bara in my mind. It writes that it is 20 times faster than Cero. Here I thought we could multiply the attack speed of espadas with bara

Are you gonna ignored that Almighty still worked under Aizen's illusions and if it was a one v one Aizen would have still lost?

Why does Urahara have resistance to poison via vaccine? He created that for Yoruichi. Urahara needs resistance to poison by himself through spiritual energy. Askin told Urahara that his Death-dealing hax wouldn't work on Urahara because he was too strong and that's why he concentrated all of his Hax in the gift ring to kill his organs instead.

There is also in one of the novels SAFWY, where it is stated that Barragan's Respira would never work on Kenpachi because of his immense Reiatsu.

Did that confirmed that Espada 0 Yammy >> Espada 2 Barragan?

asking said "on guys gift barely has an effect on" so it works just not as fast or much.. plus urahara was pretty drain fighting in the gift ball area

Zezu1995 said:
asking said "on guys gift barely has an effect on" so it works just not as fast or much.. plus urahara was pretty drain fighting in the gift ball area
https://v217.**********.com/manga/Bleach/0664-021.png

AppleLord said:
Zezu1995 said:
https://v217.**********.com/manga/Bleach/0664-021.png
yes i said barely lol so you made a link for no reason and yes we cant scale resistance so asking is talking about resisting his power not that hes too strong for it to work on . else it wouldnt make since for it to work on ichigo tho it could be PIS

Naeblis495 said:
different characthers have differents resistances .
then Urahara needs better explanation for his resistances,rather than his "sheer power" alone

because Askin was shown to hax characters stronger,than urahara

unless the "TS Ichigo = Dangai/Mugetsu >= monster Aizen > Any shinigami from later arcs " scaling chain is wrong,and TS ichigo is not as strong,as Shikai Urahara

There is no need for an explanation , he resisted it . That's a feat for urahara and that's all there is to it .

we give resistances to cosmic radiation to a lot of characthers just because they survived in space .The "how" they survived space is never asked , they just did .

Wasn't Ichigo caught by surprised when he was sensing Kyoraku's Bankai or something? I remember that Yoruichi told Orihime to heal Ichigo but Ichigo just got up and ran way and Orihime was healing Chad when Yoruichi told them to go ahead. Doesn't that give him resistance?

AppleLord said:
There is also in one of the novels SAFWY, where it is stated that Barragan's Respira would never work on Kenpachi because of his immense Reiatsu.
Did that confirmed that Espada 0 Yammy >> Espada 2 Barragan?
It was bad translation.

so base Askin could hax TS ichigo, but Volstandig Askin needed gift ring to hurt shikai Urahara?

that's....funny

Still Urahara&Grimmjow failed versus his ult,

Inetersing, how Nell saved them. Maybe some sort of poison resistance or Regenerationn...

AppleLord said:
Do you have evidence of what was supposed said about Kenpachi and Barragan instead?
Nothing about Kenpachi and barragan/Starrk abilities,It was after Roca copied "Gran Ray Cero Double" from Nelliel.

But Cien knows that this wasn't Roca trump card. She's trying to buy time for another attack. Which is it? Baragan's curse? Starrk's attack? No. He knows what she's really after…

She can't replicate Aizen's powers without the Hougyoku. And she can't properly replicate the Hougyoku or things like Baragan's curse with just her threads

Nothing about Kenpachi and barragan/Starrk abilities,It was after Roca copied "Gran Ray Cero Double" from Nelliel.

But Cien knows that this wasn't Roca trump card. She's trying to buy time for another attack. Which is it? Baragan's curse? Starrk's attack? No. He knows what she's really after…

She can't replicate Aizen's powers without the Hougyoku. And she can't properly replicate the Hougyoku or things like Baragan's curse with just her threads

But she can create Mugetsu with her threads?

then Urahara needs better explanation for his resistances,rather than his "sheer power" alone

because Askin was shown to hax characters stronger,than urahara

unless the "TS Ichigo = Dangai/Mugetsu >= monster Aizen > Any shinigami from later arcs " scaling chain is wrong,and TS ichigo is not as strong,as Shikai Urahara

I think Urahara took something to up his resistance to base Askin, I assume the same stuff he gave Youruichi.

> The event will not be postponed

So the news meant for AnimeJapan would likely be released online soon.

No, it's just something I've seen being thrown around the net, but it makes sense to announce them in other way if the main "even" is canceled.

Back