• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Soul King vs Future Asgard King GRACE

Thor has resistance to
  • Mind Manipulation: Thor has resisted mind attacks from Moondragon. As a god, he also didn’t have his mind destroyed by Chaos King’s power, which could immediately destroy a mortal’s mind with a touch. He also resisted a wave of psychic toxins from Glory that permeated every level of his being: body, mind and spirit. He fought said attack and even continued his attack on Glory, while just speaking would take an effort to break most men or gods. Mind-tendrils attack from the maggots of The Other also affected Thor only momentarily before the God of Thunder recovered. The Hurricane of the Lustful in Mephisto's Hell also failed to influence Thor.
Does manipulation of the senses count as manipulation of the mind? If yes, fine. A wincon seems plausible to me

Oh hey Ichigo has a 4-A key now. Maybe someone can put him against Metal Sonic again. Anyway I vote Ichigo for now since he could probably knock thor out with his attack potency advantage

Doesn't Thor have High tier 1 attacks in this key?

Ig, if he treats this fight like a noble warrior fight like he probably would IC then I guess Ichigo would win before Thor used his best attacks via oneshotting with Blut or Hollowfication amps

Multiversal soul?
Afaik, that's not a thing anymore.
With what i've seen, soul manip potency is done through layers / dimensionality now.
Just like affecting an infinite amount of souls, doesn't really display it's potency, it's just counted as range.
So "multiversal" would just be counted as it's range
Unless if his soul is higher dimensional, or has more layers than ichigo, he's getting soul crushed

?.. Man what
Why'd the multiversal range matter?
It's not like they're fighting in seperate universes, it's a versus battle.
It's essentially useless

As soon as he gets within ichigo's range in order to actually fight him, he gets crushed unless if his soul has more layers / is of higher dimensionality

The argument for Ichigo isn't about Soul Hax, it's just simply Ichigo would one tap Thor with any attack before Thor uses his best hax as Thor would IC take it as an honorable fight.

I'm voting Ichigo via oneshotting with amps before Thor uses hax as he'd take it as an honorable fight.

Last edited:
Ichigo have any answers to Thor absorbing his life-force? His Absorbtion can even effect Sky-Father level characters who scale to High 3-A - Tier 1.

Thor can also dodge incoming attacks via teleportation, stop time, heal or just place the hammer on Ichigo to immobilize him.

Ichigo have any answers to Thor absorbing his life-force? His Absorbtion can even effect Sky-Father level characters who scale to High 3-A - Tier 1.

Thor can also dodge incoming attacks via teleportation, stop time, heal or just place the hammer on Ichigo to immobilize him.
Blud did NOT read any arguments

Shunpo perception blitz amps would prevent any attempts to just rest the hammer on him or sum. Can you establish Thor would abuse hax here instead of just roughing it out with a fellow warrior. I'm pretty sure that's something he would do.

Blud did NOT read any arguments
whiplash.gif

Shunpo perception blitz amps would prevent any attempts to just rest the hammer on him or sum.
Teleportation >>> Speed amps but fair enough.
Can you establish Thor would abuse hax here instead of just roughing it out with a fellow warrior. I'm pretty sure that's something he would do.
Thor isn't the "honorable warrior" type, he isn't like Kratos. Especially since this is Odinson Thor who still has yet to discover true honor (Odin banished him as a punishment for not having honor to begin with.)

Against foes vastly stronger than him he'll opt to use his hax. He used his life force Absorbtion against the likes of The Presence, Gally, etc as his first move when fighting them.

Teleportation >>> Speed amps but fair enough.
I mean that Ichigo would essentially perception blitz into CQC and one shot with a getsuga like he did to Yhwach and because Shunpo blitzes Thor perception, Thor wouldn't be able to actually teleport a hammer onto him or run away with teleportation.
Thor isn't the "honorable warrior" type, he isn't like Kratos. Especially since this is Odinson Thor who still has yet to discover true honor (Odin banished him as a punishment for not having honor to begin with.)
That's def fair and my comics knowledge on thor is rather limited, but if that's the case and this is the very prideful Thor then I don't think that would change much, I still think he would at least try to straight fight Ichigo before using hax.

Against foes vastly stronger than him he'll opt to use his hax. He used his life force Absorbtion against the likes of The Presence, Gally, etc as his first move when fighting them.
That's not exactly 1 to 1 here as Ichigo isn't several dimensionalites above him, just a significantly more powerful 3D character. Whilst Thor may opt to use hax, I don't think he would before the Shunpo + One tap case.

Although if you can argue that Thor would instantly kill Ichigo before the latter simply perception blitzes him and one shots in CQC I'll change my mind.

He definitely would be holding back from the start.
The problem with Thor is he's got a bunch of hax he hasn't used in years.

I think this fight depends on Thor's mindset, but that's the problem really, so I'll vote Ichigo FRA

In character I’d give it to Ichigo since Thor is notorious for not using most of his more busted/potent hax in character and being more of a direct fighter with melee and energy attacks etc. If it comes down to a melee/mid range fight, Ichigo with his AP advantage and speed amps should get it done unless Thor hits with like a God Blast or something, but I don’t see Thor hitting Ichigo with that more times than Ichigo pulling out say…a basic Getsuga which can damage people that can no sell his normal AP/Striking Strength. It’s not like Ichigo is a meathead with no battle IQ either, the whole series is him fighting people with far more experience than him and making it up with skill and resolve

Bloodlusted, Thor takes it, though tbh I think Galaxy level for Thor is kinda wild downplay but wiki standards for Marvel and DC be like that so it is what it is

Thor is faster yea. Ichigo’s speed amp comes from a skill based technique that’s pretty much mixed into his fighting style in a similar way to how footwork is in martial arts just…anime levels of exaggerated, so I don’t know how that affects the match but it isn’t Ichigo’s main win con. His main win con his his AP and Durability compared to Thor’s as well as how they’ll most likely approach the fight in character

Thor does have regeneration and healing to possibly recover from the one tap.

But yeah, if Ichigo didn't spam Shunpo then I'd say Thor wins mid diff but unfortunately for Thor he does.

Ichigo FRA. Thor wouldn't hesitate to use his hax against a stronger opponent such as life force Absorbtion but he wouldn't get the chance before being blitzed.

Back