• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaraki's choice of opponents always was questionable

like, he was picking fights with Byakuya, but never even tried to fight Shunsui or Yama, who should by logic be stronger than Byakuya

so using Zaraki's "choice" as a proof,that Grimmjow is the strongest espada,let alone on Zaraki's level, sounds like a wank to me

Grimmjow was doubtful on his ability to beat Hikone when his reiatsu was on the level of Vasto Lorde Ichigo if I remember correctly. That alone shows his lack of power next to someone like Kenny.

MetalGearRaiden said:
so using Zaraki's "choice" as a proof,that Grimmjow is the strongest espada,let alone on Zaraki's level, sounds like a wank to me
There are other factors like Harribel, who is worried about Grimmjow maybe overthrowing her I think. So it can be argued he is probably the strongest.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
There are other factors like Harribel, who is worried about Grimmjow maybe overthrowing her I think. So it can be argued he is probably the strongest.
if Harrible being "worried' qualifies as being weaker, then by default Nelliel, who is by all means joking and playing with Grimmjow, should be stronger than him,which we both agree sounds questionable at least

is there anything in Novels ,that proves one of the Espadas being stronger than others? if i recall the summaries i've seen,they all fought the same opponents and performed +- similarly to each other (which is being dicked on by hikone)

There's literally nothing to separate the big 3 Espada. And like I said they are all still very likely weaker than Vasto Lorde Ichigo or at least not stronger than that level of power yet

AppleLord said:
There's also the fact that Kenpachi targeted Ichigo because he wanted to fight the strongest of the group.
yet in case of SS captains, Zaraki tries to pick a fight with Byakuya, who is by no means the strongest of the group

it is inconsistent at best

MetalGearRaiden said:
AppleLord said:
There's also the fact that Kenpachi targeted Ichigo because he wanted to fight the strongest of the group.
yet in case of SS captains, Zaraki tries to pick a fight with Byakuya, who is by no means the strongest of the group
I think he only picks a fight with Byakuya because he's the most likely one that he can actually still fight. I'm pretty sure even Zaraki knows that challenging Yamamoto is absolute suicide, he also probably doesn't pick a fight with Shunsui because the way Shunsui's shikai works would probably make Zaraki mad as hell

i would love to believe in Zaraki having brains to not challenge Yamamoto, but we are talking about a guy, who rushed Yhwach head on, without a second thought

MetalGearRaiden said:
i would love to believe in Zaraki having brains to not challenge Yamamoto, but we are talking about a guy, who rushed Yhwach head on, without a second thought
Unless Zaraki actually DID try to challenge Yamamoto but got bodied

That calc uses a different way to find Karakura Town's size. There is another calc that use Gin's Bankai length to find the size. So we need to sort out what method we are using to find Karakura size.

Gin's bankai could be a lie but there is nothing to prove that it did completely fit in karakura town

there was this thread that was discussing the size through different methods but it was never finished..we realy need a calc group member who have time to give input on all these calcs to put an end

or a thread like Bleach Calcs (Calc Group members only)

I think you got the lying part wrong. He lied about the speed not the length. But that doesn't matter since the databook supports his claims.

You can make one but I doubt any of them will go anywhere. Hell we're still waiting for that soul palace one.

I think there is a way to prove the 13km thing. Remember when those hollows from another city where desintegrated by Yama's reiatsu? Those hollows were 13km away from the Shinigami. Considering that a normal human soul should be weaker than a hollow, if the barrier around Karakura was only a few km then Yama and co. would have killed a bunch of humans by just preparing to fight the Arrancars, which doesn't makes sense IMO if the Gotei went through all that trouble to isolate an entire city if they would still affect civilians on Earth.

I hope my logic make sense.

Ichigo defeated Zaraki with Shikai (got help from Zangetsu), and defeated Byakuya with Bankai (got help from Zangetsu).

Yeah, Byakuya >> Kenpachi by feats.

Yeah for Soul Society Arc Bykauya is stronger than Kenpachi. But by the Arrancar Arc both of them got stronger and are now equal to each other. Though Kenpachi left Byakuya in the dust after the timeskip due to the events of SAFWY.

AppleLord said:
Ichigo defeated Zaraki with Shikai (got help from Zangetsu), and defeated Byakuya with Bankai (got help from Zangetsu).

i never said that Zaraki is stronger than byakuya in SS arc i said,that Byakuya is not the strongest captain in the SS arc (Yamamoto Unohana and Shunsui are) so if Zaraki "always wants to fight the strongest opponent there is" he would go for two of them (except Unohana,cause he was disappointed in her)

anwyay, if you all want to wank grimmjow to kenpachi's level only because of some fishy statement, then go ahead, just don't forget to scale Tsukishima to post-timeskip Zaraki as well

Tsukishima scales to Post-Timeskip Byakuya not Post-Timeskip Kenpachi. Going by the summary of SAFWY Post-Timeskip Kenpachi is stronger than all the captains barring Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Yamamoto after the fight with Azashiro.

Post-Timeskip Grimmjow is also not at Post-Muken Base Kenpachi's Lvl. He's more likely around Shunsui's lvl since he's stronger than Base Ginjo and Tsukishima both of whom are on par with the likes of Base Candice. Candice on the other hand scales to Robert whose Volstanding allows him to keep up with Shunsui in combat. So

Post-Timeskip Base Grimmjow > Post-Training Base Ginjo ~ Base Candice < Volstanding Candice ~ Volstanding Robert ~ Shunsui

i never said that Zaraki is stronger than byakuya in SS arc i said,that Byakuya is not the strongest captain in the SS arc (Yamamoto Unohana and Shunsui are) so if Zaraki "always wants to fight the strongest opponent there is" he would go for two of them (except Unohana,cause he was disappointed in her)

anwyay, if you all want to wank grimmjow to kenpachi's level only because of some fishy statement, then go ahead, just don't forget to scale Tsukishima to post-timeskip Zaraki as well

The Tsukishima thing is because Kenpachi DID NOT want to fight Giriko, who was weak as hell, he only wanted to trade with Byakuya because Tsukishima at least seemed decent, not that he would scale, remember that Zaraki is still wearing his eye patch at the moment

Peter1129 said:
Tsukishima scales to Post-Timeskip Byakuya not Post-Timeskip Kenpachi.
i know that very well

but if people here are arguing,that Grimm is comparable to Zaraki only because Zaraki wanted to fight Grimm, then by their own logic, Tsukishima would be comparable to Post-timeskip Zaraki for the similar reason

Dangai Ichigo said:
The Tsukishima thing is because Kenpachi DID NOT want to fight Giriko, who was weak as hell, he only wanted to trade with Byakuya because Tsukishima at least seemed decent, not that he would scale, remember that Zaraki is still wearing his eye patch at the moment
okay,you make sense (also i forgot,that captains at that moment would have their power restricted)

Everybody There, including Ikkaku at this point, should be using the limiter for now and probably would have it released when dealing with Ichigo and potentially Ginjou at the same time just in case Ichigo is swayed to Ginjou's side

Tsukishima almost killed Byakuya who at that point could still be considered and equal or stronger than Kenpachi since they fought against each other and Yammy. Tsukishima handle his own against Grimmjow in the novel the same one Kenpachi wanted to fight. To me the scaling is consistent.

Amlad22 said:
What are you even going on about?
Breaking down every point you had maybe over the past few days that are completely wrong. Besides that, I don't know, making sense of every false statement posted here?

It's not even worth arguing with you your knowledge of the series is way too little and debunking you is becoming repetitive. I'll let people who have more patience deal with this.

Amlad22 said:
It's not even worth arguing with you your knowledge of the series is way too little and debunking you is becoming repetitive. I'll let people who have more patience deal with this.
That's your opinion. I don't have to prove anything.

BBS anniversary is right round the corner, how many orbs do you guys have in stock? Ive got only 800, however ima only do the 150 multi, the rest ill save up for whatever comes right after the anniversary character (most likely TYBW characters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back