• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimmjow should be around chrysalis or butterfly aizen in resurreccio

Old Kenpachi(before training) = Cien ,who survived Mugetsu(yeah,attack got weakened in the end,but its too, impressive)

Current Grimmjow much stronger than Cien , so he should be highter than butterfly.

Their Hogyoku states? Non canon just like Ulquiorras unless they showed something in the novel (I still haven't finished it)

if we are going full Wank mode :
Butterfly Aizen > Crystalise Aizen > ANY shinigami, including Ichibe > Zaraki > Grimm

no matter how strong current Grimm is, until he is weaker than any shinigami, he is never on BAizen's level

Butterfly Aizen would get dismantled by Zaraki or Yama at full power. He's far weaker than Dangai Ichigo who is only equal to True Shikai Ichigo.

Ichibei is overkill the dude destroyed Yhwach and only lost due to Almighty.

this is why i can't wrap my head around Bleach multipliers

we have Bankai Ichigo as ~ 0.8 -1 yota for one-shotting Final Yhwach

we have MH TS Shikai as ~ 540 zetta for harming SK yhwach

and then, we have his TS scaling from laughable 10-35 teraton feat,even when he is clearly stronger than any character on this level (even when the updates to arrancar arc go through ,he will still be in teraton-petaton range,and nothing will change)

so my brain sees 2 options :

1) both of his Merged Hollow and Bankai forms are boosting his power by billions of times

2) his true shikai is actually planet level,although weaker,than Allmighty yhwach (80-100 zetta to AYhwach's >>>> 180 Zetta)

if i go with 1st, and accept his transformations as billion times,then by all logic his merged hollow BANKAI should be in tier 4

if i go with 2nd,then his hollow and bankai transformations are X5-10 ,and his TS is around 1-1.5 X baseline planet level

either way one of his forms will be wanked to heavens, as far as i can understand

im sorry for the wall of text

AppleLord said:
Multipliers aren't accepted. Multipliers in my opinion are inconsistent with feats in all verses.
The multipliers are only inconsistent if the scale is inconsistent.

Yoruichi said that bankai are GENERALY between 5-10 times stronger than shikai , it could be far less or far more depending of users.

i mean just soul society arc byakuya's bankai multiply his petals numbers by thousand or millions.

ichigo also stack a lot of things due to his nature : bankai multiplier , hollow multiplier, potentially blut artery and fullbring.

Increasing petals has nothing to do with this, increasing the amount of petal does not mean that it has increased its reiatsu, this is just an improved form of Senbosakura. Unless you have some proof of it.

we already know that his normal bankai can't even hurt gerad but the petals condensed into blades complelty destroyed his head

he can concentrate all those petals into one single attack( hakuteiken) wich translate to :more petals= more power

only people we can prove get a stat amp is ichigo,kenny,ulq,grim,ikkaku,renji, etc etc... but the others are mostly improvements.. and like my last topic i made i say we use 7.5x for their bankai since its in the middle and neither low ball or high ball

since we on the topic of byakuyas petals... in his fight with as nod it was noted that the shinigamis blade wont hurt pass blut vene (for some ) yet byakuyas shikai hurt him... the petals=1 blade... if it dont buff why did it hurt?

Blut vene durability 4
here we got renjis shikai failing to do damage

Blut vene durability 2
Blut vene durability 3
his shikai should be stronger than byakuyas via raw power since his petals dont"buff" like some say correct? so how did byakuyas petals which would equal his BASE zanpkuto cut as nodt?

in the early series but at the start of this arc i would think renji shikai would be stronger than the base zanpakuto for sure

What do you mean by Byakuya's petals = his base zanpakuto? In order for his Zanpakuto to make petals in the first place, he would have to activate his shikai, right? And the gap betweem Renji and Byakuya was always pretty big. In the SS arc, he only used his Bankai against Renji because Renji made him take a knee because he got cocky. And the fight was instantly over after that. And in the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura arcs things didnt seem to shrink. Renji along with Uryu struggled against Espada 8 while Byakuya by the end was fighting Kenpachi and Number 0 Yammy while treating said number 0 like a joke lol

Kenpachi should have immortality type 2 in Bankai. He was literally missing a huge chunk of his body on the page, where we take a close look at him. He def is missing his heart and probably a lot more, he should also get high pain tolerance (unless he doesnt have it already).

It was stated earlier on the series that to kill a Shinigami you either kill it with a zanpakuto like Zaraki did to Unohana or cut off his head. That's why Shinigami survive huge wounds and get healed back, like Hiyori that got cut in half by Gin.

question were theses added to the size debate? asking cuz i didnt follow the last one not sure if theres a current one happening
Karahara town
also not sure if the kara map is real.
Bleach size
Bleach size 2

I just noticed, why do we have Mayuri at 7-C+? He should very well still have at least Captain Class Reiatsu, even if he isn't the direct fighting type, at worst he should just be considered the weakest out of the captains. And Letz Stil Uryu would scale to casually fodderizing him.

yes, Mayuri and Uryuu should be on the same level as the others, someone had commented on this before but ended up going to Bleach limbo.

That is part of the mess that is old scaling. Its the same with guys like Privaron and multiple Espada, like Szayel and Aaroniero, being 7-C despite Dordoni and Yammy being 7-A in base. Its going to get fixed with the other pre timeskip revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back