• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
When is the trailer coming out?
I dont think we're getting a trailer until the Bankai live, where we're also going to get pretty much all info regarding the character.

One dragon = 1.015361094e+22 Joules or 2 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level, Low 6-B)

Would be 2.426 Teratons.

Five dragons = 5.07680547e+22 Joules or 12 Teratons of TNT (Country level, 6-B)

Would be 12.133 Teratons.

Shouldn't he mention that it's 2.4 Teratons rather than 2 Teratons than? Cause it's pretty important to include the decimals.

He really doesn't need to, he gave us the joules. You don't need both joules and tons of tnt, you need just one of them and he gave us the joules.

If you like tons of tnt then you could convert yourselves like I did above.

The problem is some people don't know how to convert it into joules. It's kinda how there are some minor errors in some of the calcs final value once converted to tons of tnt. It's basically why most calc have both tnt value and joules. And in this case the tnt value is wrong when multiplied so it's probably best if they change it to 2.4 Teratons to not cause confusion.

Peter1129 said:
The problem is some people don't know how to convert it into joules. It's kinda how there are some minor errors in some of the calcs final value once converted to tons of tnt.
^ Yup. And most people just look at the TNT equivalent figure, ignoring the Joules figure.

If people reading the calc don't know how to convert joules to tnt or vice versa that's not really the calcer's problem, they only need the calc group members to approve the numbers and they know how to convert the units.

So the Las Noches calc, the ones related to it(Lanza, GRC, CO) and the pre-TS speed scaling are the only things left to do, right?

Edit: And the calc for Yama's flame explosion destrying an are many times that of Karakura. Can't we use the area from the Hado 99 calc as a size for Karakura for the Yama calc?

Those calcs, the Soul Palace distance and Yhwach's worlds merge calcs are left IIRC.

The Hado 99 calc is using that calc's size.

The distance thing is fine and DT doesn't look like he want to comment on it

we're just waiting for redoing all the calcs related to it,which I will probably do myself since it's been a week

We'll probably need to finish the Las Noches stuffs before scaling characters considering that most characters would get an upgrade from those too.

theres soo many ppl with bankai on kisukes lvl tho :/... and then we got tessai who was stated to be better at kido than most of them

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Zezu1995 said:
theres soo many ppl with bankai on kisukes lvl tho :/... and then we got tessai who was stated to be better at kido than most of them
I think having more reiatsu also effect the power
yes thats why theeres no reason to calc aizens his would already be many times stronger

He was fighting Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch at 20% power when Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch was already stated to be on par with Base Gremmy. So he should honestly just be straight up 6-B at this point. But since the characters profiles are currently outdated everybody is stuck at 7-A.

The verse is getting a bunch of revisions anyway rn. Him and many other people are gonna end up scaling minimum to the new Hadō 99 calc. He might even scale to higher depending on what some other calcs yield. Doesn't Shikai Yama have a Country Level+ calc with Ennetsu Jigoku??? And Ulquirra has multiple calcs above that?

So 6-B Hikone will be a guaranteed thing for sure.

These calcs are being done or redone:

• Bankai Yama's Calc
  • Gran Rey Cero Destroying Las Noches Calc
  • Cero Oscuras Vaporizing Part of Las Noches Calc
  • Lanza Del Relampago Calc
  • Shikai Yama's Karakura Calc

All the Los Noches calcs are probably gonna give 6-B to 6-A along with Yama's stuff. If we take Yama's Bankai as it's directly stated you could easily make him High 6-A as a life wiper but that's for another day.

USklaverei said:
So can or can not use pixels for Las Noches? If I can, I will do the others that are lacking.
We can, we've been able to for a while, we're just waiting.

Edit: I believe Tata and I did a mockup calc for Gran Rey Cero in the Las Noches thread, it came out to around 120-150 gigatons iirc.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We can, we've been able to for a while, we're just waiting.

Edit: I believe Tata and I did a mockup calc for Gran Rey Cero in the Las Noches thread, it came out to around 120-150 gigatons iirc.
I'm going to make a blog using pixels, so if you can use it already it's advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back