• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Its soul destruction, we've been over this too many time.
So everyone in Bleach has Soul Destruction? Everyone is fighting with their souls (only fullbringers have physical bodies) would that mean that Shinigami can erase souls completely too? Doesn't that contradict the lore about Quincy been the only ones able to completely destroyed once Soul completely? (I am not talking about Shinigami soul slayers, but methods like Kido or other races in Bleach that are not Quincy and don't posses a zanpakutou.)

I think Ichigo's Mugetsu EE has nothing to do with the Quincy factor but I still agree that Quincys can erase the existence of souls, otherwise every soul killed by Quincys could reincarnate.

The case of Aizen having Low-godly doesn't have much to do with mugetsu, it's more because Aizen is a soul and Ichigo completely destroyed his body.

Quinces don't have EE because there is no proof that they destroy the mind as well as the soul and body.

Quinces have soul destruction/erasure because they can destroy as soul completely.

This, mind erasing is not necessary, body and soul erasing is already a feat of EE, only more skillful characters with EE have the ability to erase the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back