• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

We have a huge speed thread going on right now (I can link it to you if you want), and i have recalcs of a bunch of feats for AP and LS once the Speed thread it done.

My knowledge on DBZ is kinda.hazy, but im pretty sure characters have feats of tanking said attacks, which doesnt seem to be the case for bleach. If you can provide a scan of someone tanking or surviving a cero, ill agree to scailing it to them.

Nnoritora survives Nel's Cero Doble which is his Cero + hers.

>If espada 4 to 0 can put the same amount of energy in a punch then why in the heck would they even use the energy attack which would take more time to charge and more energy?

Because sometimes a wide range attack is better than a punch, duh?

>Also the comparison with Naruto is unneeded on a bleach thread tbh.

It's necessary since Wrath understands the analogy.

AstralKing7 said:
Isn't this about physicals and durability?

If espada 4 to 0 can put the same amount of energy in a punch then why in the heck would they even use the energy attack which would take more time to charge and more energy?

Also the comparison with Naruto is unneeded on a bleach thread tbh.

Scaling one of the strongest energy attacks to a character physicals without any direct statements or a solid feat is jsut wrong.

Btw I guarantee Gogetta would not tank a Big Bang Kamehameha and be alright.
It's not one of the strongest energy attacks....its a standard Hollow Ability. And depending on who launched it, yeah he would, as Goku has even tanked his own Kamehameha both non canon and canon.

https://www.***********.net/bleach/292/8

Isn't he the 5th espada though? Also since Ulquiorra is the only one.to achieve his 2nd state, wouodnt that make him stronger than the others?

Ulquiorra 1st used Cero Oscuras in his 1st Released State, not his 2nd. So Halibel, Barragan, Starkk, and Released Yammy are all still > him. He uses Lanza in his 2nd Ressurecction which would only scale to Ichigo/Zangetsu, who casually crushed one with their bare hand, Hogkyoku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo. The interaction between Nel and Nnoritora is only to prove that they can take their own Ceros, not that they scale.

So you really didn't understand for sure..

He used his cero in his resurrection state something 0-3 can also do. They're not scaling to his 3rd form.

And again only Espada 0-3 scale to him, I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

Also the only Ceros that are specifically above their users are Cero Sincretio, and Gran Rey Cero. In which both are vastly stronger than their base user (At least until Ressurecction.)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So, Ulquiorras Lanza is calced at 33 Teratons, divide by 10, and each of the espada 0-3 will be 3.3 teratons. Is that correct?
Cero Oscuras, not Lanza, but yes generally.

Doesn't Yammy have a sort of an R2 ?

It was revealed in one of the novels Aizen knew about R2.

I still think Starrk should be superior to R2 Ulq. He was a natural arrancar. Natural arrancars should be above artificial arrancars. Also it would be dumb if a resurrecion that you had to sacrifice your best friend for would be weaker than a regular resurrecion doubled.

No. Yammy can rage amp in his Ress to change form but it's not Segunda Etapa.

The argument you are trying to make doesn't work unless you want to scale Harribel above Ulq as well.

Starrk has nothing that puts him above SE only R1 Ulq. Ulq has feats. Artificial Arrancars are also stronger as a whole than Natural ones. See Dordonni vs Ichigo where he explains the Arrancars made by the Hog are stronger than the naturally occurring ones that made up the Espada before hand. No clue what you are talking about here.

Databook said Yammy >> Ulquiorra and obviously Ichigo after he got his mask upgrade from his battle with Ulquiorra was able to sense Aizen's Reiatsu when Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi couldn't. He also fought the full "cloack" version Vasto Lorde form of White fused with Zangetsu to gain "Dangai" and "Mugetsu" level of power.

Ulquiorra was not the strongest Arrancar because Aizen knew and told Ichigo that he would gain more power after fighting Ulquiorra. Just because Ulquiorra thought that Aizen didn't knew doesn't mean Aizen didn't know.

>He also fought the full "cloack" version Vasto Lorde form of White fused with Zangetsu to gain "Dangai" and "Mugetsu" level of power.

I wouldn't call that a fight when clearly Zangetsu was holding back.

Also, everyone keeps misnaming Zangetsu as White and calling his form Vasto Lorde. White is just what Tosen called Zangetsu.

>Ulquiorra was not the strongest Arrancar because Aizen knew and told Ichigo that he would gain more power after fighting Ulquiorra. Just because Ulquiorra thought that Aizen didn't knew doesn't mean Aizen didn't know.

But this doesn't mean Espada 3-1 are stronger than Segunda Etapa.

The Databook only says Yammy is above Ulquiorra.

Zangetsu/White were holding back, not "White" in his full vasto lorde form which is a lesser form. Ichigo not only survive and train under a stronger form but gain the Dangai and Mugetsu power boost which is above Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa. Ichigo could feel Aizen's Reiatsu after the cocoon form which Isshin couldn't and was still on par with Base Aizen and Espadas 1-4 are not above Base Aizen.

look this site cant use data books... yall literally saw raikage being near light speed in data book and it somehow got debunked so i dont even wanna hear it and this is coming from a man who dont even like naruto

Databooks are allowed if they are proven consistent and aren't contradicted.

This is why a lot of the Naruto databook statements aren't allowed, they fail to meet the criteria usually.

>Zangetsu/White were holding back, not "White" in his full vasto lorde form which is a lesser form.

Read this over again and retype it, also there is no Vasto Lorde.

>Ichigo not only survive and train under a stronger form but gain the Dangai and Mugetsu power boost which is above Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa.

Ichigo achieved that power by accepting Zangetsu and Old Man Zangetsu.

He was given that power-up.

>Ichigo could feel Aizen's Reiatsu after the cocoon form which Isshin couldn't and was still on par with Base Aizen and Espadas 1-4 are not above Base Aizen.

Yeah he could feel Aizen's Reiatsu after coming out of the Chrysalis, but at the same time he was much weaker than Base Aizen.

Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo with a Getsuga only cut Aizen's torso.

Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo was still losing to Gin's Bankai.

Bankai Ichigo was struggling to keep up with the Bankai and Bankai Ichigo was the same one who felt Aizen's Reiatsu.

tbh gin literally stated that ichigo has zero skills other than 2 moves... he easily countered them due to that but i wouldnt say he was stronger , he just wasnt a moron like grimjow lmao

Gin was going blow for blow with Ichigo, Ichigo struggled to block Gin's strikes, Ichigo needed Hollowfication to dodge Gin's Bankai, Ichigo's Getsuga was tanked by Gin, Gin could literally push back Ichigo with his Bankai... Nah fam, don't try.

I never got the argument of using Ichigo sensing Aizen as proof he is stronger than anyone aside from his previous self who got clapped by Ulq. Sure ain't stronger than Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi as the first two could actually harm and pressure Aizen while the latter was cracking his Chrysalis. Aizen ate a direct Getsuga to the face and lectured Ichigo on his own life story while flashing his abs after Ichigo opened his jacket for him.

So, I just thought about something and while I'm sure it's already been brought up I figured I'd might as well ask anyway, but for any fight involving just a normal quincy, does that fight have to take place in the Bleach setting since they would otherwise have no reishi to use for combat?

they use things made of kishi also which normal natural things like rock/water buildings have so no they dont need to be in bleach.. in a way you can say they use nature energy from naruto

He mistyped. But its a neutral setting so there would be reishi in the air as the setting is supposed to allow them to use their powers as they would in their home setting.

If Yammy is confirmed to be > Ulq then obviously Kenny and Byakyua should scale too so everyone still scales.

@anon: Hallibel lost to hax that perfectly countered her abilities from a man who becomes arguably the strongest pure soul reaper ever a few months of training later. Yhwach invaded Hueco Mundo just to recruit/capture her. Her fraccione alone were capable of overpowering captain level opponents. What makes her a weakling exactly ?

Yammy being stated to be above Ulq is clearly wrong, especially Lanza. The same data book also says Nnoitra has the hardest Hierro which is clearly BS as Ulq blatantly has better Hierro and Yammy would scale above Nnoitra as well if he in anyway scales to CO, R2 Ulq or Lanza but I would argue his statement is far more valid as Kenny turned Yammy into mincemeat by accident while he had to struggle with Nnoitra.

Back