• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No credit card but ngl, I was the most hyped for Aizen before these trailers but now he is only above Soifon. Full Hollow and Mugetsu had the far better trailer but Yama's part where the music cut out and basically told you shit was going down was the best.

Anyone have ideas on what kind of units each will be?

aizen bout to rek some shit

you know, i imagine ichigo is still able to go into his FGT form, and his EoS self in that form would have been a spectacle to see.

Well it is a technique, its just a pretty useless one considering the last time he used it, it failed and still costs him his powers for a few years. Rn his True Shikai can just bully most things anyway and the things it can't, he has three power ups on top of that to massively amp himself.

should a rule be made about not matching bleach characthers against characthers that don't resist soul manip ? just like the naruto vs bleach god tiers matches being banned ?

first , as any wins via passive ,they are boring.

second it really is tiring having to present the same arguments over and over to people that refuse to accept the stomp.

Naeblis495 said:
should a rule be made about not matching bleach characthers against characthers that don't resist soul manip ?

There's a rule for this, it's the one where stomp threads aren't allowed. Passive wins are stomps.

Unfortunately people love to argue against Bleach soul hax. Personally feels like beating my head off the wall. Curse my unwillingness to simply scroll up and unfollow the stupidity.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Naeblis495 said:
should a rule be made about not matching bleach characthers against characthers that don't resist soul manip ?

There's a rule for this, it's the one where stomp threads aren't allowed. Passive wins are stomps.
the thing is , most of the time people don't accept the stomp ( naruto vs bleach ) , you can present any ammount evidence,they won't let go . adding a rule to bleach verse will provide some closure and close most argument.

depending on some speed calcs upgrade ,and how it affect his vandereich lifting , he may . But i think the espada re-scaling is what is being done right now .

So what happened with the calc of Yhwach merging the worlds? Was it accepted or not?

Heavens Feel said:
It was accepted, however which end to use needs more opinions.
Shouldn't there be a CRT or something like that for it then to decide on which end to use?

Peter1129 said:
Aura is from the Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World novels.
I know that, but I was wondering where the art on the profile comes from, not the character herself.

Oh no Chad was never supposed to be 7-C+ at all. Arrancar Arc Chad should be 7-A+ based on the current tiering though if we assume even a 2x multiplier for Resureccion he would be High 7-A.

I don't think the multipliers for Bankai and Ressurection are accepted. I know there were supposed to be a CRT for this, but I don't remember any being made.

Resureccion is definitely not 5-10x. Shawlong was stronger than 20% Bankai Hitsugaya and his Resureccion made him even stronger but he was easily defeated the moment Hitsugaya went 100%. I could see Bankai being 5-10x but Resureccion definitely isn't. Same with Volstanding or whatever the heck you call it.

It isn't though.

Mask was already stronger than Post-RG Training Base/Shikai Renji with Superstar at full power. He went Volstanding and got even stronger but was still effortlessly stomped by Bankai Renji. This shows that Volstanding also isn't on par with Bankai.

The statements contradict almost every instance of Bankai vs Resureccion or Volstanding. Bankai's power boost is clearly bigger than both of those.

So where does the Massively Hypersonic+ speed rating come from?

" Massively Hypersonic+ (Blitzed three Lieutenants at once),"

This is Post Bankai Ichigo's reasoning for the rating but Rangiku is a LT and she isn't MHS+.

Originally it was because they backscaled from the final arc which honestly made no sense at all since everybody got stronger over the course of the series.

Heck Post-Timeskip Lieutenants like Hisagi and Pre-RG Training Renji are stronger than Soul Society Arc Captains based on their feats. So I never understood why they even backward scaled in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back