• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know what's the name for his Bankai, it could be simply Nozarachi or Yachiru really...And honestly even if the name of Kenpachi's Bankai isn't Yachiru I would still call it Yachiru

Dangai Ichigo said:
To be fair it's not the same Kenpachi from the Blood War
Why does this matter?

Why would Kenpachi's strength be any different?

If anything, wouldn't it have gone up if he is training his Shikai and Bankai?

The narration mentioned a gigantic zanpakuto and a blade that larger than his body so it's definitely Shikai since his Bankai is small.

Warren Valion said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
To be fair it's not the same Kenpachi from the Blood War
Why does this matter?

Why would Kenpachi's strength be any different?

If anything, wouldn't it have gone up if he is training his Shikai and Bankai?
That's...What I was going for...

Dangai Ichigo said:
We don't even know what's the name for his Bankai, it could be simply Nozarachi or Yachiru really...And honestly even if the name of Kenpachi's Bankai isn't Yachiru I would still call it Yachiru
No Bankai has the same name as it's Shikai.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Unohana

Unohana

Nice try, it's pronounced the same but written differently in the Kanji, thus means different things.

Grimmjow should be around chrysalis or butterfly aizen in resurreccion he blitzed Urahara before he could even react at base, and according to urahara speed is increased when reiatsu increases

SK's body was pretty normal in size tbh. Maybe give him size manip of some sort. Mimi changed size, Gerard changes size, Pernida changes size, Yhwach changed size. Everyone in the manga who is part of/has the powers of th SK seem to have it. Even Gremmy could do it as seen when he self destructed with his arm growing huge.

Exactly, he should have size manip, since we dont actually know how big he was back then. In his weakened state he might've became smaller who knows.

I've noticed that on the calculation section in the Bleach page, the calc for Orihime reacting to explosions still links to the old calc, and not the new one.

Ovy7 said:
I've noticed that on the calculation section in the Bleach page, the calc for Orihime reacting to explosions still links to the old calc, and not the new one.
I realized that too, the page should be fixed, there are many errors. Can we fix it?

I got Kukaku, Yoruichi, Harribel and some dupes. Only wanted Orihime so I am kinda neutral but at least I have orbs.

Also Dragon, didnt you piss away 4k or smth on that banner? How you gonna do the 4th Anni?

..... is the Chronicle Story Mode available yet? I haven't checked but that might be a good way to grind. We are likely having step ups again so you'll be needing 1300 orbs or so for it.

AnonymousBlank said:
I got Kukaku, Yoruichi, Harribel and some dupes. Only wanted Orihime so I am kinda neutral but at least I have orbs.

Also Dragon, didnt you piss away 4k or smth on that banner? How you gonna do the 4th Anni?
4k!? I only did 2 Summons, RIP Dragon. And the Chronicle Story Mode is basically using specific characters to do it according to the story, for example, the substitute arc uses any version of Ichigo and Rukia iirc, it's not available yet, they said next update, but that's kinda vauge.

Yeah, I got everyone I wanted except Orihime early on but she was the one I wanted the most so I kept going until I was drained. Then I 150'd the new characters I got until I could roll again and did that until I got her.

Is it in yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back