• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach wasn't hurt by that, he overpowered it with his own attack (the black Reiatsu) which is why Ichigo was sent away and why Ichigo was hurt.

TS doesn't scale to Almighty Yhwach.

In fact, Ichigo was injured as soon as he stopped Yhwach and not because of his GT .. As soon as Ichigo stopped Yhwach he started to bleed. That's what you say but okay, I will not try to convince you.

You mean the black Reiatsu and not blood, right?

Ichigo's arm is injuref after Yhwach overpowers his Getsuga with the black Reiatsu.

Hell, its further solidified how TS Ichigo is fodder to Almighty Yhwach in the next chapter even. Ichigo throws another Getsuga that Yhwach no sells and stops with his arm and then Yhwach no sells and stops a direct slash from TS Ichigo's Zanpakuto.

TS Ichigo will never scale to Almighty Yhwach when he's fodder to Yhwach.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Can't scale without actual scaling, so doesnt matter.
Also, TS will be higher than it is now due to Las Noches calcs.
well,he will still be in teraton range,no?

its not so much of a scaling problem,as it is logic problem

there simply can not be X10 billion multiplier in a verse ,where X5-10 is considered "strong"

again, its not a scaling problem

I mean, it's more a fundamental flaw of the tiering system. If they don't scale they don't. Sometimes these things happen

TS Ichigo > FGT > Dangai Ichigo > Ultra Fragor = 12 Fragor

1 Fragor > Full Power Zangetsu > Less than Half Power Zangetsu > Ulquiorra's Lanza

Ulquiorra's Lanza is looking to be in the 6-B to High 6-A range based on several methods to calc it.

Shouldn't Ichigo's Horn Form be a Ressurection release since he basically has to release his sword and have transformed like a Shikai to access this hollowfied state?

Ovy7 said:
I guess so. I'll always considered the Horn of Salvation form to be Ichigo's version of Resurrection.
Also, I made a small meme in regards with the distance from SK Palace and Seireitei:

ResMRXSg copy copy
he can fly why would it be free fall?

People wanted to downplay it cuz the distance result would be ungodly huge, really. It makes zero sense for it to be free fall in any scenario but some people argued for it

TS Ichigo > FGT > Dangai Ichigo > Ultra Fragor = 12 Fragor
1 Fragor > Full Power Zangetsu > Less than Half Power Zangetsu > Ulquiorra's Lanza

Ulquiorra's Lanza is looking to be in the 6-B to High 6-A range based on several methods to calc it.
Where are you getting this, may I ask?

Yhwach said that Ichigo reclaimed the power he obtained to defeat Aizen. Not that he surpassed it or anything. So I don't see where Ichigo would be greater than his last peak of power, just equal to it.

And he could have easily have meant his Dangai level of power, not his FGT.

Where's the proof that Aizen was talking specifically about the FGT?

^ I think it's from Old Man Zangetsu saying to Ichigo that all this time he had only used a small portion of his power, which may or may not also include Dangai. Take this as you will.

Ovy7 said:
^ I think it's from Old Man Zangetsu saying to Ichigo that all this time he had only used a small portion of his power, which may or may not also include Dangai. Take this as you will.
I guess, but wouldn't that be talking about Ichigo's full power? Like with the HoS and his Bankai?

True Shikai is greater than his previous level of power as OMZ admitted he only allowed a fraction to be used up till now and that his current powers have Fullbringer influence still added.

Makes no sense to think think Dangai and not FGT, he used FGT to defeat Aizen, not Dangai.

True Shikai is greater than his previous level of power as OMZ admitted he only allowed a fraction to be used up till now and that his current powers have Fullbringer influence still added.
Makes no sense to think think Dangai and not FGT, he used FGT to defeat Aizen, not Dangai.
Dangai was the main form that Ichigo used to defeat Aizen - Ichigo used FGT for like 10 seconds.

AnonymousBlank said:
FGT is still the power used to defeat Aizen. Dangai lost an arm to Monster Aizen as Kubo loves to do
Dangai didn't lose his arm...He just got it burned a bit, he can still move it

What calculation was accepted? About the new distance between Reiokyu and sereitei was accepted?

Mm. If possible I wIould like more comments and opinions on what ends to use guys. The calc is accepted but little has been mentioned about the timeframe.

So feel free to add your 2cents guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back