• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

If he says, he compares Hikone's reiatsu to Ichigo's approaching about his Hollow hole not appearing, unlike Ichigo.

He is comparing the feel of the reiatsu to Ichigo's ie Hollow/Shinigami reiatsu, not that they are equal in strength. There was a similar comparison when Ichigo first used his hollow mask on Grimmjow and during their final fight when Harribel says that Ichigo's reiatsu is similar in nature to an Espada's.

you're right about harribel but I do not think he's talking about it though, but never mind ...

@Sigurd

Actually, I just brought it up because Grimmjow had already made a comparison of Hikone's and Ichigo's Reiatsu in the same way you mentioned Harribel talking about Ichigo's Reiatsu. That's why I brought that point, plus Hikone in his 20% was able to hurt Kenpachi without slap eye, soon after Hikone strips his 20% limiter .. Probably if I have more time, I'll try to prove my point, though if Kenpachi without a slap eye equals Full Hollow Ichigo, that does not matter anymore.

KazuiK said:
According to the novel, Full Hollow Ichigo is on the same level as Hikone with 20% of power.

"Every time Grimmjow stepped in closer, his sinews tightened. Yes, it was evident that this Shinigami in front of him was dangerous. Yes, this child's youthful appearance was misleading and the creature's Adjuchas-like look masked by the reiatsu of a very high class Hollow was unnerving indeed. Grimmjow understood all that. This Shinigami named Hikone emitted reiatsu which was very similar to that of Kurosaki Ichigo but no Hollow hole had opened up for the world to see. It was essentially a living thing. If the soul itself is considered to represent the world, then; it was as if the hole gets punctured the more the world became crowded."
Was this scene pre-ressurection of Hikone?

Sekkonds. said:
It doesn't matter since he is going to be planet/universal by the end of the month
I hope it's Universal to continue the Light Novels tradition. (All Novels end up finding a way to upgrade, regardless of lol)

Does this remind me, have there been any discussions about Bleach Brave Souls? I wanted to know if it would be acceptable to create a game franchise.

FuuHouHou said:
Does this remind me, have there been any discussions about Bleach Brave Souls? I wanted to know if it would be acceptable to create a game franchise.
I'm almost sure it would only apply mostly to the novels (Since the game is the only adaptation we have) and Side/sub stories as well (Like the Spirit/Youkai Society or even the Cacao Society story arc)

More or less, I've seen some talking about but I believe they have come to no conclusion. Does the game have good deeds? If so, which ones would be the higher Tier?

KazuiK said:
More or less, I've seen some talking about but I believe they have come to no conclusion. Does the game have good deeds? If so, which ones would be the higher Tier?
White Ichigo (And by extension Ichigo) have statements about him being able or has the goal of destroying the entire world

at least that's one thing that I remember, along with Ichigo or Uryu stating that a character in the Cacao Society is just as strong as a character from their world

^this, also the 3rd anniversary Ulquiorra thingy. Now that we're talking about BBS, how's your summons been going guys? I heard a lot of people got destroyed.

W0NDER3X said:
^this, also the 3rd anniversary Ulquiorra thingy. Now that we're talking about BBS, how's your summons been going guys? I heard a lot of people got destroyed.
I still didn't get Fullbring Shikai Ichigo

@USK

Had I asked you earlier about this, Ichibei's 1000 Ri can be used to find the size of the dimension?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
the game has nothing quantifiable. It serves 0 purpose.
It has many achievements in Story modes, as well as use of quantifiable nergies, such as the Ulquiorra 3 ┬░ AD

I made it here and got a diameter of 235 meters for Soul Palace, the feat of Yhwach around Moon, that of Aizen Multi-Continent.

It is fairly consistent, but the calculation of the wandenreich survey will not be recalculated according to the new size of Soul Society ??

@W0NDER

BBS has been going amazing for me. x3 multis on CFYOW round 2 for Zommari, Nnoitra, Baraggan, TLA Sajin and Ginjo, Round 2 Manga was a multi for Shiro, and x3 singles for Bankai Renji.

Just dreading the 4th Anni where I will have no luck despite using all the orbs

AnonymousBlank said:
@W0NDER
BBS has been going amazing for me. x3 multis on CFYOW round 2 for Zommari, Nnoitra, Baraggan, TLA Sajin and Ginjo, Round 2 Manga was a multi for Shiro, and x3 singles for Bankai Renji.

Dude, I spent over 5k of orbs to get the Nnoitora, it was disappointing.

Mega oof. Trust me dude, I know how you feel. In round one I spent almost as much (4200 ish iirc) for Hikone but only pulled Grimm. The truly rage inducing part is that I got Grimm in my first multi so everything after was a waste.

AnonymousBlank said:
@W0NDER

Got Nnoitora in like 10 singles. On the 3rd multi i got Yammy. 30 singles later i got Zommari.

Yesterday i also opened 500 premium accessory tickets and got a golden speed chappy.

Then decided to summon for Chad because of that chappy (even tho i have the other two) and actually got him in 10 singles.

Ive been quite lucky too. :D

Is 4th anniversary coming this EOM? Or is it swimsuit characters? Im lost lmao i quit around this time last year for a while.

Funny that after I spent the 5k of orbs on Nnoitora, I got Chad Speed with a single Multi, that was really great.

There's more wrong with the old wandenreich calculation than just the size, i've been meaning to make a new calculation with the corrections

USklaverei said:
Funny that after I spent the 5k of orbs on Nnoitora, I got Chad Speed with a single Multi, that was really great.
Congrats! Even tho now idk if i should put him in my pvp team, since i already have a boost character (Nnoitora).

TataHakai said:
There's more wrong with the old wandenreich calculation than just the size, i've been meaning to make a new calculation with the corrections
The size needs to be upgraded due to Seireitei getting bigger. The density of the material is 1 thousand times lower.

Raven also pointed out that the assumed overall mass was a bit inflated as well apparently.

So it's an upgrade just off the density being such a lowball.

Back