• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

I think 4 Anni might be next EOM. Swimsuit is gonna be bait.

Damn that is good stuff, I've been wanting a gold chappy for a while but the only one I have is mind (Nnoitra is stacked lol). I got like 2.5 k tickets for gear but haven't gotten to using them yet.

The Nnoitra brings a dilemma tho, who do I swap out of my pvp team for him. WeaKen (0/0/0), Chad (5/5/2) or Yama (10/8/5)?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I use Chad, Yama, and Yhwach
full DR for Yhwach to just get soul bomb and 1 shot lol
I hate Yhwach, you're winning the game and out of nowhere he activates the SB and kills everyone, grrr.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Because it's smaller than the new accepted Seireitei size.
I'm quite certain he intends to make it smaller ased off based threads, i'm asking what is the basis of the size being different from Wadenreich/Seireitei?

KazuiK said:
@Tata
What kind of error?
the density used was way lower than what should be used, thus lowballing it, as well as a new higher size

On the other hand the calc assumes that Seiretei is a sphere and that's what Yhwach lifted up, whereas only the Shokkanmaku is a sphere which massively inflates the calculation

It also assumes Yhwach lifted the entirety of the wandenreich rather than the streets and cityscape like it's literally stated to, which again inflates the calculation

All in all the result of the corrected calculation should be around Moon+ level i think

>It also assumes Yhwach lifted the entirety of the wandenreich rather than the streets and cityscape like it's literally stated to, which again inflates the calculation

He does lift the entirety of the Wandenreich, there is literally a statement that explicitly says "The Wandenreich that was covering Seireitei is being lifted up".

There's a statement literally moments later that says he's lifting the wandenreich "cityscape"

The seiretei consists of entire mountain ranges, did Yhwach lift those too? And if so i'd like some visual or statement proof of it

TataHakai said:
There's a statement literally moments later that says he's lifting the wandenreich "cityscape"
The seiretei consists of entire mountain ranges, did Yhwach lift those too? And if so i'd like some visual or statement proof of it
You're riding this statement but ignoring logic, Wadenreich doesn't exist in Seireitei anymore. he moved the entire country/nation up there. There is 0 indication that any part of Wadenreich stayed behind.

Also why does this matter? who told u Wadenreich has mountain ranges from what we've seen?

Wandenreich replaced Seireitei, the mountains too, it was solely a city scape that was covering Seireitei as we are shown in every shot about it such as the down view Ichigo has when he looks straight down on it.

So wandenreich perfectly shadowed the Seiretei except for the mountain ranges within seiretei which was also part of the cityscape of the wandenreich? That doesn't make much sense

The wandenreich is constantly shown to be a perfect copy of Seiretei, hell the buildings are literally in the exact same place and it specifically says he lifted the "city scape", multiple times.

The result won't even be affected by that much but it's still a valid point to make

@Tata

The point isn't that the mountains are extant, the point is that the mountains were replaced with Quincy-equivalent buildings.

The entirety of Seireitei was consumed by the Wandenreich replacement, and then the entirety of said replacement was what is lifted to the Reiokyu and used to transform it.

I think both you and IMade are dancing around agreeing with each over a semantics difference that isn't really there, and is just a mutual misunderstanding of each other's explicit claim.

>The wandenreich is constantly shown to be a perfect copy of Seiretei, hell the buildings are literally in the exact same place and it specifically says he lifted the "city scape", multiple times.

I don't think you were paying attention to the buildings then. The Wandenreich is not a perfect copy of Seireitei, that's straight misinformation.

The Wandenreich is the same size as Seireitei and replaced it's contents with it's own. We literally see the Wandenreich replace different sizes of buildings with it's own different sizes of buildings. Like how the Silbern replaced the Sokyoku Hill and Senzaikyu prison city despite it not being of similar size nor shape as the two.

USklaverei said:
Tata, do you intend to calculate using pixels in a manner similar to Raven's?
No

We can just use the statement of how big Seiretei is for the area then use average elevation for its height as a cylinder rather than a sphere

I think the calc just needs to simply utilize the Seireitei's currently-accepted size and presume what, a very squat cylindrical prism the diameter of Seireitei and the depth of Seireitei down to the sewers and calc the power necessary to lift that to the Reiokyu?

Let me flex on ya'll:

Screenshot 20190609-222503
Screenshot 20190609-222519
Got all golden accessories without spending any orbs, dont ask me how tho, cause thats beyond me...

There were buildings inside the buildings in the wandenreich, that made me a bit confused. Notice the struggle of Jugram and Ishida, they were in an enclosed place with several buildings. I'm a little confused.

Using the currently accepted 509.3km radius and an average elevation of 438 meters in japan

V of a cylinder = 3.57e14 m^3

Density of concrete = 2400 kg m^3

Mass = 8.568e+17 kg

Speed = 1481760 m/s as used on the old calc

KE = 9.406004796518401e+29 or 224 Exatons of TNT (Moon level+)

@Tata

Would the speed increase due to the recent newer calcs persons such as USklaverei have created?

Wandenreich creation took a considerable more amount of time i think

Maybe 30 seconds as a high end might work, it's open to discussion i suppose

I only have a blue gold chappy lol
Keep on grinding them tickets man! Today i literally got 27 accessory tickets from a 5x run on the points event. On a rerolled account i got a golden chappy off a 4 premium tickets multi. Its complete RNG. Just keep trying and you gonna get more!

Wandenreich's lifting is pretty fast. Buildings were being lifted right when Ichigo and Co were about to appear at Yoruichi's marker and Urahara pushed the button to activate the gate to the Soul Palace.

Yet in the time it takes both groups to open their doors the Wandenreich is already rebuilt.

average elevation of 438 meters in japan
what's this part for? didn't see the other calcs mentions this
The other calcs assumed that Wandenreich/Seiretei is a sphere, which is utter nonsense

I'm using a the volume of a cylinder as that's far closer to what a city forms based on its elevation above the ground and its area

Yeah I still havent got Retsu yet. Gonna see if I can manage this round 3 though it may be slightly redundant since I have been seeing Nnoitras everywhere in pvp

Back