• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Leg Sanji vs the Flame Emperor

You should change this to their High 6-A keys, but I think Sabo wins due to vastly superior AP/durability, Pressure Points/Damage Boost, and likely better Buso Haki.

Pre-TS Burgess's Durability (which took a Sengoku Shockwave and part of Ace's Hiken) < Post-TS Burgess's Durability =< Casual Sabo < Serious and Pissed Sabo < Serious Sabo's amps (Damage Boost/Pressure Points, Buso Haki, Devil Fruit)
Sabo Amps > Serious Sabo > Casual Sabo >= TS Burgess Duraility > PTS Burgess Durability ~ Ace's Hiken ~ Aokiji ~ Marco > Zoan Queen ~ Queen 1 arm sword < Queen 2 arm sword < Exo Durability < Winch Queen ~< Cyborg Arm Durability < DJ Sanji < DJ + SS Sanji < IJ + SS Sanji

Sabo at his strongest is >>>> Ace's Hiken

Sanji at his strongest is >>>>>> Ace's Hiken

I think the actual scaling is Sengoku's shockwave > pre ts Burgess << Post ts Burgess << Sabo

Sabo Amps > Serious Sabo > Casual Sabo >= TS Burgess Duraility > PTS Burgess Durability ~ Ace's Hiken ~ Aokiji ~ Marco > Zoan Queen ~ Queen 1 arm sword < Queen 2 arm sword < Exo Durability < Winch Queen ~< Cyborg Arm Durability < DJ Sanji < DJ + SS Sanji < IJ + SS Sanji

Sabo at his strongest is >>>> Ace's Hiken

Sanji at his strongest is >>>>>> Ace's Hiken
Yeah, but Sabo can just eat IJ, making the kick a normal kick.

Not having the IJ flames would reduce the AP.
No it wouldn't. It would just remove the fire's heat.

The flames increase the speed of the attacks, which boost the AP. The moment Sanji activate it and kicks, whether Sabo removes the fire or not, it will have the AP of regular Ifrit Jambe, as the speed would be the same.

Eh, not that big a deal. Plus I'd rather not derail.

Anyways, I'm voting Sanji. Haki makes Sanji negate Sabo's heat resistance, so paired with AP and Speed great enough to avoid getting his fire manipulated, Sanji should be able to take this pretty handily.

Sabo doesn't have the abilities to bypass Sanji's durability, heat resistance and regeneration.

On the otherhand, Sanji has better raw stats and better abilities overall.

Sabo's fire can't harm nor burn Sanji.

Sabo's pipe may unironically break on Sanji's skin assuming he can even hit him

Sabo has lower LS scaling, so his Ryosoken can just be broken out of, and even if Sanji just stood there, his fingers could break like Who's Who's did against Jinbe

Leaning towards Sabo due to being more experienced and arguably more skilled
Not even close
plus clear AP/durability advantage
No he doesn't. I swear y'all don't read.

Sabo's pipe may unironically break on Sanji's skin assuming he can even hit him
He can infuse it with Armament to avoid that.
Anyway I might vote Sabo.
They seem to have basically equal levels of Armament (Though Sabo has visible Hardening/Koka at least) with the added benefits of Sabo being immune to flames, having possibly better flight/levitation, plus more skill.
Not even close

No he doesn't. I swear y'all don't read.
Doesn't Sabo scale to Sengoku as said before?

I mean..
He used his sword, DF, and I think some Haki.
Sabo used his pipe, DF, and Haki.
That's basically all they had. It just happens that Issho was more casual.

Back