• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

I have already calculated the distance between the tip of the gun and Draken, there shouldn't be any problems with that. You said you understand the one meter, it's the safest starting distance that we can use, there shouldn't be problems with that either. If anything the calculation should just be higher.
Yes, but you also did agree that the only debatable for Takemichi's reaction thing is in Draken's feat. So, I still am unsure about the initial position of Draken and the time when he started moving or when did he reach the spot. That's why I said I am waiting for an adaptation.
He already has Supersonic perception speed for perceiving Taiju's 50% punch, this is nothing new.
That's calc stacking to assume that Taiju would be punching at supersonic speeds ngl.
What inconsistencies?
Inconsistencies like Mikey never chasing Kisaki on a bike while the fastest bike on the planet available to us today is not even subsonic+.

Yes, but you also did agree that the only debatable for Takemichi's reaction thing is in Draken's feat. So, I still am unsure about the initial position of Draken and the time when he started moving or when did he reach the spot. That's why I said I am waiting for an adaptation.
So are you neutral then?

That's calc stacking to assume that Taiju would be punching at supersonic speeds ngl.
No, it's a multiplier just downwards.

Inconsistencies like Mikey never chasing Kisaki on a bike while the fastest bike on the planet available to us today is not even subsonic+.
Plot-Induced Stupidity. Even with worse calculations you can get Mikey above the fastest bike.

Kakucho does things like these and Izana is faster than him. If you want I can even show you a speed scaling chain with Kakucho on top and characters who can be scaled to Subsonic at the bottom with at least 5 blitzes.
That guy wasn't even looking at him at the start of the dash and he still managed to perceive him.

This is like saying being surprised at someone literally coming at you at a blind spot is getting blitzed.

If they were really blitzed they wouldn't even be able to make that stupid surprised face.

Not an actual blitz, and the second example is even worse, not only he reacted to the charge, he though he was fast and still managed to put his guard up, meaning being "fast" doesn't even mean they were blitzed, it means exactly just that, they are fast.

And that guy was just skill stomped.

Not an actual blitz, and the second example is even worse, he though he was fast but still managed to put his guard up, meaning being fast doesn't even mean someone was blitzed.

The guy was just skill stomped.
If you are talking about the first guy there then wrong, Kakucho first dashed at him while holding back and then after seeing that he isn't fast enough he goes even faster, blitzing that guy in the very last second. That guy is more skilled than Kakucho.

Are we grasping at straws? Did you interpret all that from panels where there isn't even text other than the guy's inner thoughts? Was it stated somewhere else?

I don't think the other guys were blitzed either, we're way too lax on what we classify as a "blitz" these days.

Are we grasping at straws? Did you interpret all that from panels where there isn't even text other than the guy's inner thoughts? Was it stated somewhere else?
If he was actually able to keep up with Kakucho then Kakucho wouldn't have landed a punch from roughly 18 centimeters away while his fist was half a centimeter away from Kakucho's face. Also facial expressions, plus we know that Kakucho is in a whole other league.

While Kakucho had his arm in motion, the other guy was preparing to throw a punch as well (in fact, his fist wasn't even closed yet), in the second panel we see that the arms of both traveled a distance, but Kakucho was simply faster, which I'm not arguing against.

But none of these events denote a blitz, as the guy was able to perform actions during the scene.

While Kakucho had his arm in motion, the other guy was preparing to throw a punch as well (in fact, his fist wasn't even closed yet), in the second panel we see that the arms of both traveled a distance, but Kakucho was simply faster, which I'm not arguing against.

But none of these events denote a blitz, as the guy was able to perform actions during the scene.
As I said Kakucho was holding back at first (or maybe even afterwards, point is that he became a lot faster). Blitzing can also be reaction blitzing which he did to everyone on both occasions, not just perception blitzing.

I just woke up and saw something funny this morning. LOL! I guess things like this happen.

Wow, this thread is truly disappointing, I didn't think Tokyo revengers haters could get this bad, I will list my concerns with all these stupid debunks
Hey, calm down. I wrote clearly that I'm not biased towards TKR. I downgrade every verse that I think is inappropriate, even my favorite verse like Dandadan.
1. This made me laugh out loud, I saw the calculation that was linked to this thread... Below average human strength and 3.8 KJ FOR COMPLETELY PULVERISING A CHURCH PEW ?!?! The pulverisation of a wooden door is over 500KJ, shouldn't this prove that using KE is just wrong, Using destruction values is much better, I calculates it myself and got 1 to 3 mega joules and class 10 lifting strength, there is so many things wrong with both calc's including the 9A debunk which was so bad I left a message on the creator of the calcs message wall voicing my concerns and everything wrong with the calc (there was more then 5), Stop trying to downgrade feats that clearly need to be upgraded
Huh?! How does throwing a CHURCH PEW cause pulverization? You said that using the KE method was wrong, but you didn't explain why it was wrong. You just thought that destruction values were better, but you didn't even address the sentence I wrote, not even a single one.
2. Izana dashes at Mikey, this was a crazy read, if multiple people who are scaled above subsonic are surprised at his speed the number used should be at the very least 0.0290
Surprised ≠ Biltz
3. This was the hardest read of all, Subsonic ?!?! The manga panel shows the gun is shot and Izana pushing Kakucho out of the way to save him after Kakucho ran why do you think Izana ran with him ? Its an odd assumption to make, wouldn't Kisaki have noticed Izana was pacing behind Kakucho and looked slightly more suprised ?? Although im not the best with speed calcs, even I can tell the debunks are bad
At that time, people were focusing on Kakucho and what would happen to him, so it's not surprising that he didn't notice Izana who was running after him. Once again, we couldn't see when he started running. In the end, your message was still open to interpretation, and there are still possibilities. It's not about which interpretation is better because it will never end. But there are possibilities that I mentioned, so we should use the lowest possible level.
I also think the verse should be upgraded to small building level via the Takemichi explosion calc
Please stay on topic. You can upgrade this issue by yourself. I just mentioned the miscalculation, even though I know it won't succeed.

Wow, this thread is truly disappointing, I didn't think Tokyo revengers haters could get this bad, I will list my concerns with all these stupid debunks

1. This made me laugh out loud, I saw the calculation that was linked to this thread... Below average human strength and 3.8 KJ FOR COMPLETELY PULVERISING A CHURCH PEW ?!?! The pulverisation of a wooden door is over 500KJ, shouldn't this prove that using KE is just wrong, Using destruction values is much better, I calculates it myself and got 1 to 3 mega joules and class 10 lifting strength, there is so many things wrong with both calc's including the 9A debunk which was so bad I left a message on the creator of the calcs message wall voicing my concerns and everything wrong with the calc (there was more then 5), Stop trying to downgrade feats that clearly need to be upgraded
The funny thing is that the entire pew was not busted LMAO. Only a small hole on the side was. You have no ground to claim 500 kJ when the entire thing wasn't even busted to begin with.

Since I started arguing, all I wanted to do was to solve the problem of speculation that leads to high results and wait for these anime shows to come out better than just sitting around interpreting how it should be. That is the important issue. Y’all keep arguing about something that is based on speculation and use the gaps and vagueness of the calculation to get a very high result in many cases. Interpreting things on our own and saying things like 'Hey, this way is better' just prolongs the speculation. We're not those characters and what's clear is that we can't calculate the speed being used in the present moment. It's not necessary to always rationalize speculation. Like You guys still think they're Supersonic+, but Mikey never chasing Kisaki on a bike. Do you think this is just a Plot-Induced? Yeah maybe. And that could also be Plot-Induced, just like when characters make irrational decisions sometimes, such as when Draken jumped in front of the gun, even though he could have just knocked it away from the start. In dangerous or emergency situations, some things like consciousness may not always be there. Draken decided to face the gun himself before the bullet could be fired, and that could have happened as well.

Again, let's remove the speed calculations from the manga which I mentioned and just wait for scenes from these anime shows to come out.

Since I started arguing, all I wanted to do was to solve the problem of speculation that leads to high results and wait for these anime shows to come out better than just sitting around interpreting how it should be. That is the important issue. Y’all keep arguing about something that is based on speculation and use the gaps and vagueness of the calculation to get a very high result in many cases. Interpreting things on our own and saying things like 'Hey, this way is better' just prolongs the speculation. We're not those characters and what's clear is that we can't calculate the speed being used in the present moment. It's not necessary to always rationalize speculation. Like You guys still think they're Supersonic+, but Mikey never chasing Kisaki on a bike. Do you think this is just a Plot-Induced? Yeah maybe. And that could also be Plot-Induced, just like when characters make irrational decisions sometimes, such as when Draken jumped in front of the gun, even though he could have just knocked it away from the start. In dangerous or emergency situations, some things like consciousness may not always be there. Draken decided to face the gun himself before the bullet could be fired, and that could have happened as well.

Again, let's remove the speed calculations from the manga which I mentioned and just wait for scenes from these anime shows to come out.
The Izana gun feat should be explained in the anime. We should wait till then considering it’s coming soon. The other ones I don’t know the draken one is iffy.

The Izana gun feat should be explained in the anime. We should wait till then considering it’s coming soon. The other ones I don’t know the draken one is iffy.

Izana dashes at Mikey

It’s not blitz as like Therefir said.

Draken saves Takemitchi from bullets

The problem of speculation. Just wait for Anime

Izana saves Kakucho from bullets

The problem of speculation. Just wait for Anime

Takemichi dodges a kick

No one disputes this.

@Therefir Would you change your opinion after reading their arguments?

So are you neutral then?
Yes, but I am against the calc getting linked to the verse page until the anime comes out.
No, it's a multiplier just downwards.
Maybe, but we still are assuming that Taiju is going to punch at the same speeds. It would be better if something like (kept up with 50% Taiju is done), but I guess you cannot use the speed from other feats, then find their 50% and then link them to a character profile, it's calc stacking.
Plot-Induced Stupidity. Even with worse calculations you can get Mikey above the fastest bike.
Agreed, but it still is an inconsistency.

Agreed, for now, the calcs should be removed from the verse page. If the anime animates it like that, I think someone will only make a thread, and it will get added anyways.

I don't understand this calc, it was made by a fellow calc group member, but honestly I wouldn't have calculated this with the little information those panels give, the distance the bullet travels, and the distance Draken moves, are nothing but guesses.
Can you look at my recalculation instead?

Hard to say where exactly Izana was before the bullets were shot, neutral on this one.
That's the main issue. I'm still not sure if he really moved 7 meters from that spot. I don't fully agree with the calculation. I think anything uncertain should be removed first, and it would be better to wait for this scene to come out in the anime. The calculation I made in OP might also be incorrect.

Hey, calm down. I wrote clearly that I'm not biased towards TKR. I downgrade every verse that I think is inappropriate, even my favorite verse like Dandadan.

Huh?! How does throwing a CHURCH PEW cause pulverization? You said that using the KE method was wrong, but you didn't explain why it was wrong. You just thought that destruction values were better, but you didn't even address the sentence I wrote, not even a single one.

Surprised ≠ Biltz

At that time, people were focusing on Kakucho and what would happen to him, so it's not surprising that he didn't notice Izana who was running after him. Once again, we couldn't see when he started running. In the end, your message was still open to interpretation, and there are still possibilities. It's not about which interpretation is better because it will never end. But there are possibilities that I mentioned, so we should use the lowest possible level.

Please stay on topic. You can upgrade this issue by yourself. I just mentioned the miscalculation, even though I know it won't succeed.
1. I don't have to explain why its wrong, Somebody used it and calculated thats the feat was below average human lifting strength that should be enough proof
2. Not really good at speed feats, ill let others handle this
3. Why would you use the lowest possibility, Your assumptions are stupid and your reaching
4. miscalculation in what ? My small building level scale ?

The funny thing is that the entire pew was not busted LMAO. Only a small hole on the side was. You have no ground to claim 500 kJ when the entire thing wasn't even busted to begin with.
It was busted, the anime showed the pew busting but didn't finish it, you can prove it was busted by looking at clips afterwards that show the pew is so busted it barley isn't there anymore

Thats just stupid dude, You guys have the worst speculations, why would Izana move at the same time Kakucho moved there's no reason, read the manga again its obvious what stimulated him was the gun shot, also you guys are assume he ran faster then Kakucho, I don't get your bs claims, the Izana gun feat should be upgraded to hypersonic not downgraded to subsonic

Agreed, for now, the calcs should be removed from the verse page. If the anime animates it like that, I think someone will only make a thread, and it will get added anyways.
Dude, you can't just do this randomly, Your calcs made from classroom of the elite are based on speculation as well since there not animated, It just shows your bias and wanting to make Tokyo revengers weaker

It was busted, the anime showed the pew busting but didn't finish it, you can prove it was busted by looking at clips afterwards that show the pew is so busted it barley isn't there anymore
You talking about the first bench being smashed? LOLNOPE, the large chunks only snapped in half and the clip afterwards only shows the bench legs flying off.

Like You guys still think they're Supersonic+, but Mikey never chasing Kisaki on a bike. Do you think this is just a Plot-Induced? Yeah maybe. And that could also be Plot-Induced, just like when characters make irrational decisions sometimes, such as when Draken jumped in front of the gun, even though he could have just knocked it away from the start.
Difference is that one is 100% Plot-Induced Stupidity while the other can't be proven to be one.

Difference is that one is 100% Plot-Induced Stupidity while the other can't be proven to be one.
Shouldn't what he said be taken more importantly ? I may have not understood it correctly but did he say why didn't Mikey chase Kisaki if he's supersonic +, shouldn't this show that this guy knows nothing about power scaling since he thinks that if characters can move at a certain speed, if they don't move at that speed then they are likely not that speed and should be downgraded and recalced

I may have completely misunderstood his point though, but if what I said is true then this crt should end because its stupid

Dude, you can't just do this randomly, Your calcs made from classroom of the elite are based on speculation as well since there not animated, It just shows your bias and wanting to make Tokyo revengers weaker
I only have two calcs based on assumptions which don't even affect the high tiers of the verse and they aren't even evaluated. 😭
Also, the TR calcs affect the whole mid-high tiers of the verse, and that's the whole point of why this is even getting argued upon.

The Izana dashing at Mikey has surprise expressions = blitz (not proved + doesn't make sense).
The Izana saving Kakucho from bullets assumes both times of the bullet fire and Izana's initial position.
The Draken saving Takemichi from bullets is the same stuff as bullet fire time assumption and Draken's position assumption.

I even agreed with the COTE calc of Ibuki downgrade which literally got the verse to street level. I only make scales for it since it is neglected and also because I like its psychological point. So, stop saying this to everyone who opposes your favorite verse calc that they are biased, it's pretty clear who is biased here. And I am literally saying this for the last time, I don't hate the verse for any reasons. And this is my new account, my previous one was lost by me, I have one hypersonic calc for the TR verses too (but it awaits adaptation), so stop with all this biased-unbiased nonsense already.

Shouldn't what he said be taken more importantly ? I may have not understood it correctly but did he say why didn't Mikey chase Kisaki if he's supersonic +, shouldn't this show that this guy knows nothing about power scaling since he thinks that if characters can move at a certain speed, if they don't move at that speed then they are likely not that speed and should be downgraded and recalced

I may have completely misunderstood his point though, but if what I said is true then this crt should end because its stupid
He just means that inconsistency in the bike chase already contradicts it. If the problems listed in the thread were already solved, the inconsistency could have been neglected, but there's no proof to solving the problems, it's just that the inconsistency now take overs.

And stop deviating the attention to why this thread should be stopped without any final given reason.

I only have two calcs based on assumptions which don't even affect the high tiers of the verse and they aren't even evaluated. 😭
Also, the TR calcs affect the whole mid-high tiers of the verse, and that's the whole point of why this is even getting argued upon.

The Izana dashing at Mikey has surprise expressions = blitz (not proved + doesn't make sense).
The Izana saving Kakucho from bullets assumes both times of the bullet fire and Izana's initial position.
The Draken saving Takemichi from bullets is the same stuff as bullet fire time assumption and Draken's position assumption.

I even agreed with the COTE calc of Ibuki downgrade which literally got the verse to street level. I only make scales for it since it is neglected and also because I like its psychological point. So, stop saying this to everyone who opposes your favorite verse calc that they are biased, it's pretty clear who is biased here. And I am literally saying this for the last time, I don't hate the verse for any reasons. And this is my new account, my previous one was lost by me, I have one hypersonic calc for the TR verses too (but it awaits adaptation), so stop with all this biased-unbiased nonsense already.
Please prove that Izana was running at the same time Kakucho was running, you also should prove that Izana ran faster then Kakucho and got infront of him before the gun was shot, Your stupid debunks make no sense. Instead of waiting for the anime why don't you accept that the assumptions made make perfect sense, Izana was surprised when Kakucho was shot, why would he realise Kakucho is running, Izana very obviously responded to the gun shot, stop making stupid arguments please.

CorbinMLG did this with less assumptions, read through his calc

He just means that inconsistency in the bike chase already contradicts it. If the problems listed in the thread were already solved, the inconsistency could have been neglected, but there's no proof to solving the problems, it's just that the inconsistency now take overs.

And stop deviating the attention to why this thread should be stopped without any final given reason.
Okay, the people arguing for Tokyo revengers know nothing about powerscaling can we just end this thread for this reason

If people can move at supersonic speed it doesn't mean they always do move at this speed, an example is in Naruto, Ninjas run even though they can move at massively hypersonic + speeds and ftl speed, so because they don't consistently move at this speed should we debunk the verse to peak human speed because inconsistency's ?

Back